Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Im trying to buy rings that are CL10.1-12 on the marketplace now in order to play..
i wouldn't suggest that, experience (both in numbers and in knowledge) should come naturally

I know..but that's the only way >_< I'm playing at other places for now trying to Lvl up all my rings to CL 10 Since I've nothing else to do..

Fatcat

Signomi
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori

I can only wish..
just keep at it

you'll be stuck at the first part of dms until your early 11's, and from there it gets fun

Problem is that no one is willing to play with me..Ive tried going in alone but it goes without saying that I didn't even kill one creature..
Im trying to buy rings that are CL10.1-12 on the marketplace now in order to play..

Yeah, DMS isn't exactly a solo-friendly place. Higher levelled people can usually solo the first two rooms, but from then on it would be tremendously difficult.

I don't know about other people, but I'd love to crew with you there sometime - even to help you level up. 3nodding

Thx a million!! That's a first ^_^
Edit** I forgot the Thanks >_<

IRL Cat

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
i wouldn't suggest that, experience (both in numbers and in knowledge) should come naturally

I know..but that's the only way >_< I'm playing at other places for now trying to Lvl up all my rings to CL 10 Since I've nothing else to do..
if you have to resort to that, at least buy only cl 10 or below rings so you still gain experience in dms at a natural pace

Fatcat

curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9

if you have to resort to that, at least buy only cl 10 or below rings so you still gain experience in dms at a natural pace

I'm didn't buy any rings yet, since at least one quarter of my rings are CL 10 already x.x
Moreover, I don't have enough gold

IRL Cat

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9

I'm didn't buy any rings yet, since at least one quarter of my rings are CL 10 already x.x
Moreover, I don't have enough gold
consider it a blessing that you're so poor

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Kaitou Mizukoori
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Me ^-^
I been trying to win it too..but its either that no one's there or they say im too low
I just go at random times, and I've ran into people who were kind enough to explain it to me before we start.

Wow, your lucky whee
But what needs explanation? I haven't really gone in, (I would get killed in 3 seconds flat) so if you aren't busy right now could you explain it to me? sweatdrop
I really do not think I can cover everything they have tried to explain to me. I still haven't even gotten up to Kam yet. I get far enough to power a ring past 10, and then someone on the team decides to leave. So I'm not very good. redface

At least you powered a ring past 10 x.x
I don't even know whats Kam..Anw best of luck getting to CL12.0 ^-^

Kamila, or Kam for short, is the final boss of DMS. She has two forms; her regular form and her Bloodlust form. Don't worry about her yet, you probably won't get to see her until you reach around 11.5-6ish, possibly lower if you find someone nice. It's called Attunement, or tuna for short. It takes anywhere from a nice 2 hours, up to a horrifying 15 hours. Mine took 9. emotion_zombie
So yeah :3
Kaitou Mizukoori

That answers your problem about not being able to beat DMS as well

EDIT:
It's so hard levelling up once you reach 10.8-11.2 zone. That zone is the hardest thing to get past. It took me WEEKS to get past it. emotion_zombie I've been DMSing since late June, and I just hit my 11.8. So yeah, it takes quite awhile, but of you play at least 3-4 hours of DMS everyday you'll hit it really quickly.. sweatdrop
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anyone willing to form a crew and go into DMS? I have never done it before and i would love to go and raise my CL level, but it seems people aren't interested in playing it in any server I try.

the main reason many of these ppl dont wanna go in with you is because they are like me
UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER
they just dont wanna say anything
best to find a different game on gaia and deal with zomg at a much later time

Fatcat

Rainbow Filled Night

Thanks for wasting your time explaining!!!!!! But 15hours?!
I just want to get past the 4monsters at the start..^•^

IRL Cat

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Rainbow Filled Night

only with an extremely shitty crew

Fatcat

curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Rainbow Filled Night

Oic..

IRL Cat

9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
curtneko
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Rainbow Filled Night

Oic..
crew with forum regulars, they're the most trustworthy

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
9_Angels_on_Cloud_9
Rainbow Filled Night

I just want to get past the 4monsters at the start..^•^

I didn't get this because you left out the poor last letter of my username.. sweatdrop

But like Curt said; only with a really bad crew or really bad luck will it take 15 hours. It all depends on the layout of the rooms. It's random each time.
You have all rings at 10? I can take you in today after 1:30 PM if you like.

Adored Admirer

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Autobiographer 200
whats the difference between DMP and DMS>
burning_eyes

IRL Cat

frozn__10
whats the difference between DMP and DMS>
burning_eyes
dms is a completely different area accessed from inside dmp

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i wanna do dms but its much harder to lvl up considering 10 shadow orbs equals 1 regular orb. but 10 shadow orbs equals 1 lvl up for a ring.... ninja thats to much in my opinion stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff