Right On! 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello,

I find it very difficult to find a crew for this place, it could be because i am Cl 10.0. most of the people looking for a group only want people 11.5+. The problem here is how am i suppose to reach anything higher then 10. if Dms is the only way to earn shadow orbs to level up. i find this to be very annoying and i was thinking if there is any one out there that might wanna team up or is having this same problem and wants to team up so we can finally give this place a test, i would be very happy to join up.

i would love to go in there and solo the place even if it means just earning a few shadow orbs little by little, but that is not even possible either. so i am left with no choice but to sit there for hours watching people ignore me and just looking for a specific requirement of CL. I have every single ring in 10. and can become any role require.

If you are interested i will be here waiting for a response, So hit that quote button and lets finally get this thing going. we can decide what server to meet up in and find out what to do next from there.

Thank you in advance
And
Good Luck.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ok so i went and took a look, i love how the whole thing was setup, so i wanted to check upon some of the comments, i don't see how this will help me at all i see is the same people posting comment after comment regarding nothing to do with Dms. and wen i do see some of the other people posting and requesting for help he is completely ignore, and cosider a newb for not following some of the steps he or she might not understand? Why? this is the same that has been happening to me when i try to look for a group.

I am sorry but no thank you i'll just suck it up and keep waiting for a crew, thank you for trying to help.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
FishingKnight

Ok so i went and took a look, i love how the whole thing was setup, so i wanted to check upon some of the comments, i don't see how this will help me at all i see is the same people posting comment after comment regarding nothing to do with Dms. and wen i do see some of the other people posting and requesting for help he is completely ignore, and cosider a newb for not following some of the steps he or she might not understand? Why? this is the same that has been happening to me when i try to look for a group.

I am sorry but no thank you i'll just suck it up and keep waiting for a crew, thank you for trying to help.

I mostly PM the people, set up a time, and we work from there.
Sure, some of the comments aren't exactly zOMG related, but every newbie that posts there is helped, I assure you.
Whether you post there or not is your decision, but if you need a crew I'll be more than willing to help you out.

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
FishingKnight

Sure, some of the comments aren't exactly zOMG related, but every newbie that posts there is helped, I assure you.
Whether you post there or not is your decision, but if you need a crew I'll be more than willing to help you out.

I guess i am just gonna have to try the hard way.

Thank you for your time.

Sparkly Citizen

FishingKnight
Hello,

I find it very difficult to find a crew for this place, it could be because i am Cl 10.0. most of the people looking for a group only want people 11.5+. The problem here is how am i suppose to reach anything higher then 10. if Dms is the only way to earn shadow orbs to level up. i find this to be very annoying and i was thinking if there is any one out there that might wanna team up or is having this same problem and wants to team up so we can finally give this place a test, i would be very happy to join up.

i would love to go in there and solo the place even if it means just earning a few shadow orbs little by little, but that is not even possible either. so i am left with no choice but to sit there for hours watching people ignore me and just looking for a specific requirement of CL. I have every single ring in 10. and can become any role require.

If you are interested i will be here waiting for a response, So hit that quote button and lets finally get this thing going. we can decide what server to meet up in and find out what to do next from there.

Thank you in advance
And
Good Luck.

Instead of asking me about alchemy the other day you should have asked me about DMS. lol

It's how I passed time before I returned to fishing, and since I don't fish as much anymore I'm up for DMS!! biggrin I'm as much a DMSer as I am a fisher if not more, haaha. It's another thing I miss, lol.

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xSummerMagicx
FishingKnight
Hello,

Thank you in advance
And
Good Luck.

Instead of asking me about alchemy the other day you should have asked me about DMS. lol

It's how I passed time before I returned to fishing, and since I don't fish as much anymore I'm up for DMS!! biggrin I'm as much a DMSer as I am a fisher if not more, haaha. It's another thing I miss, lol.

Shadowy Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rainbow Filled Nights helped me when I was a newb. She and her helpers are super nice and I learned a lot.

If you ever see me I can help you. I am usually on later in the day and I am on the east coast of the US so I run on EST. If you aren't on the Bladed Vase sever, then it is also harder to find crews. Almost everyone is on Bladed. Good luck in your DMS adventures!

Animal Animal

27,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Don't search for a crew, make your own! Join with a couple of level 10 players and convince a high level one to be the tank, it may take some time, but it is worth the effort and it always works (at least for me), I tell you boy, newbie crewies are all the rage nowadays.

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hybridjoe
Don't search for a crew, make your own! Join with a couple of level 10 players and convince a high level one to be the tank, it may take some time, but it is work the effort and it always works (at least for me), I tell you boy, newbie crewies are all the rage nowadays.

Yeah,

That's what i notice, i got some amazing games going and reach a few CL. it took a while to find but worth it,

Thanks.

Vicious Prophet

FishingKnight
Rainbow Filled Nights
FishingKnight

Thank you for your time.

She offered you help and you said no? How do we know you're not going to do that when we offer you help? neutral

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Pan Twardowski
FishingKnight
Rainbow Filled Nights
FishingKnight

Thank you for your time.

She offered you help and you said no? How do we know you're not going to do that when we offer you help? neutral

THANK YOU PAN
Rainbow Filled Nights
Pan Twardowski
FishingKnight
Rainbow Filled Nights
FishingKnight

Thank you for your time.

THANK YOU PAN

can you help me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas