• Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Hemotoxic Clover
dragonlover5
Hemotoxic Clover
dragonlover5
Rainbow Filled Nights
This fits in with the bad crew category.
I've been in this situation, and when i whispered the leader they told me "You were being annoying." because I told someone to stop leeching.

what the heck then. i agree if someone is leeching you speak up and suggest to kick them. ive never been in a situation when they don't kick someone for leeching.
You told him to kick me, I wasn't leeching. sooo

i auggested it because you were refusing to r4 a buff and were being rude.
Yes but you wouldn't have been kicked if you wouldn't have told him to kick me. That's why I got crown and kicked you.

i suggested that because you were being rude and not r4ing pot. i didnt think a friend would kick me for that. its just stupid.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Meguriuta
dragonlover5
Meguriuta
Uh, it's their and not there. Their signifies ownership from a person/thing. There is a place. ouo Sorry, that was bothering me.

As for the guide. I kinda feel like it's unnecessary since if you do get kicked by someone and you're not jacking off the leader probably was an a*****e and it was better that you were kicked. Also, while you did have good intentions with R4 Pot your wording can be read off as very rude and I probably would have taken it offensively.

i agree i was some what rude. but i believe the other was more rude and refusing to r4. leader did not say anything, i wish he had so i would not have gotton kicked because i felt bad for what happened.

i send apologies but leader has not answered yet and i hope fpr him to stay on my friends list for what happened.

It happens and to be honest, R4 Pot is not a big deal. I'd have ignored it if everything else goes smoothly.

it just pissed me off the fact that he was refusing to even do so. like if lagging and didnt get to read "r4 your pot" then that i get. but just refusing makes no sense it is not that hard.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
you have a really good point, i think the leader should have good reasons for kicking. there must be some reason why you were kicked. maybe the other user who wasnt buffing was leaders friend and so they kicked you-- i donno.

i get a little moody sometimes during zomg but i warn people haha so they at least know why. never am i really kicked for it. and i see a lot of leechers in ps but see no reason why to tell them im kicking cuz there leeching, and dont read the chat box. i do warn them anyways. some are just lagging. but if they are lagging too much they should not even be playing.

other than that theres not too many problems in ps, at least for me. i hope there wont be too many issues when i start to smob. im only level 8 i think, so i still got a ways.

thats the thing, i was leaders friend too so i didnt think i would be the one kicked because i dont think i was wrong. leader didnt say anything though thats what makes me mad. if i was being all rude and in a bad mood and leader said nicely to sush i would. expecially if it were a friend as leader. i was not in a bad mood or anything either so i wasnt like screaming at the person to r4.

I know i did some wrong by talking to the person longer than i should have. but its not fully my fault. i r4 my buffs. i care bout the crew so we can get smob done as fast as we can, cuz rlly everyone is just there to get gold. and its harder or longer if not everyone is doing there job. i was just trying to help but i do believe i was rude.

hahaha good to warn people ur moody. but in ps you dont really have to talk too much unlike smob we have to buff check, r4, ask people if there lagging, make sure everyone stays together. its harder.

smob is harder to work with others than ps. until you are fully skilled at dealing with people, dont even try to smeb. because smeb is longer than smob it means you really got to make sure everyone is doing there job.

im sure you have a lot of other stories like this, im sorry smob can be hard sometimes. yeah i wouldnt kick you if i were leader and had you and some other friend of mine fighting. id say r4 the damn pot and move on.

ture but i like talking to my crew cuz then i know there here and not on some other page possibly leeching because that happens in ps.

never will anyone be fully skilled haha-- ill have stories like that when i start smobbing too. so your not the only one with these issues. ive seen other users post there stories too, good to see what happened to them compared to you.

though i see that clover person trolling a bit----- telling people the other side. i believe he is wuoting moon so watch out! hes quoting everyone. suprisingly not me haha. just a warning unlike the leader gave you in smob.

thank you glace--- you would have said something about it like a good leader should!

thats a good idea how to spot leechers without having to stare at the crew box all the time. ill try that when i ps, i do sometimes when no one is around for smob.

he can troll, he has the right to speak his side of the story. glad i finally got to hear it. though i think because of him this thread is being hated. when i am clearly saying, i messed up too.

i understand if a leader is in a bad mood but just wanted to smob--- but if there in a rlly bad mood they should not be leader.

yeah he has the right to speak i guess. im just sad that he upset my buddy. at least u sent apologies.

i dont think my leader was fir for the job. she had to promote someone else to kick AND NOT TELL ME WHY

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
MoonGuard09
dragonlover5
MoonGuard09
dragonlover5
MoonGuard09
oh my gosh dragon------- your awesome and i agree that you should not have been kicked from that crew. though i do want to hear the other side of it, but you do take some responcibility and thats good. that means you should be forgiven.

i rarely get kicked. but when i do its cuz im in a bad mood and get a little rude towards people. in which case i do send an apology, like you said to do. yeah its normally my fault for being kicked.

i remember i got in a fight with someone because i kicked them for not switching fleet out in ps. ITS FLEET WE DONT NEED IT. but i didnt hear the user has no other rings. so i felt bad and sent a pm about it saying im sorry. luckily she was nice and wasnt mad.

I want to hear the other side of it to. no one would explain anything to me. i whispered to another crew mate whose nice, and she agreed saying it was unfair. she didnt know why i was kicked either really. i do think i pushed it too far, i kept bothering the user, and i know that was wrong. i was just asking for r4 and yeah things just went wrong.

yeah everyone gets a little moody after playing on zomg for too long. well maybe not everyone, but i do.

yeah fleet is pretty useless in ps i completely agree. you should have been paying more attention to the chat thing cuz then you would have saw that the user said she had no other rings. but yeah good for you for apologizing, and seeing your own fault in that arguement.

wow leader didnt say crap? thats dumb-- you have every right to know dragon because you are super nice and awesome.

ps theres sooo many leechers too. and sure, we can ps with 5 just fine. but when theres a leecher, my stam always goes down to like 5 while the other has it in like 94.

again, i know i am a little at fault in this story. i was a little rude, but because i send a good apology you would think a friend would answer back feeling bad also about it.

i have pleanty of other good stories but this one made no sense to me as to why i was kicked, it bothered me so much. i wanted to vent and write a thread. i think its not so bad because i name some good reasons why to kick, what happens or what to do when you get kicked.

i made some good points. the story is just an example. the thread is really about why people shouldnt be kicked because what happened to me i dont want to happen to others. the leaders need to be good communicators i think is one major issue. expecially with smob and dms.

yeah you keep repeating that. i know you can be a little annoying when oyu only have a short amount of time to smob, and you want to be effecient and make sure evryone is doing there job, but YOU WERE NOT LEADER.

something like that would bother me to, but you should try fixing it by pms, because now the dude found this thread and im sure is mad. tru the thread isnt about the example, but still you should watch out.

I know I wasnt leader i started out just suggesting to r4 pot since one person missed it. and hes all "too bad i dont care." then i noticed a good amount of the crew didnt have it. so we fueded a little about it.

LEADER DIDNT DO CRAP-- SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

1. leader was my friend
2. leader didnt warn me i was being annoying
3. leader didnt say anything while we were disagreeing about the whole pot thing
4. leader kicked me without telling me why
5. promoted someone to kick me because shes didnt want to do so herself

heres what i did wrong

1. kept poking the person about the pot
2. acting like leader (not that leader complained or told me not to-- some leaders dont mind at all)

heres what the pot dude was doing wrong

1. didnt rebuff
2. didnt rebuff after seeing most crew members only having r1
3. being rude when i was trying hard to not
4. kicked me

if i did morw wrong then ill add it but it seems to me its just unfair. i didnt do much wrong.

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
Hemotoxic Clover
MoonGuard09
Hemotoxic Clover
MoonGuard09
oh my gosh dragon------- your awesome and i agree that you should not have been kicked from that crew. though i do want to hear the other side of it, but you do take some responcibility and thats good. that means you should be forgiven.

i rarely get kicked. but when i do its cuz im in a bad mood and get a little rude towards people. in which case i do send an apology, like you said to do. yeah its normally my fault for being kicked.

i remember i got in a fight with someone because i kicked them for not switching fleet out in ps. ITS FLEET WE DONT NEED IT. but i didnt hear the user has no other rings. so i felt bad and sent a pm about it saying im sorry. luckily she was nice and wasnt mad.
you want to know the other side of the story? fine my friend wasn't in such a good mood so I became a minor troll to make him laugh. then she got annoying. So I got lead really quick and kicked her. Plain and simple.

so you kicked someone to cheer someone else up...thats kind of lame. i mean, i know dragon can be a little demanding but im sure if leader warned her or said something she would have shut it.

She should have dropped it in the first place. Its pot, its not a buff that you honestly need.

well if you have a whole crew thinking that way about buffs then yeah it can be an issue cuz then everyone is careless, wont buff, then fail.

i get how its not important, but i get what dragon is saying how its not that hard.

now something i am curious about is what the hell the leader was doing--- its leaders job to speak up and just tell the crew to shut the hell up. out of what i heard from dragon, there friends, so she feels really upset about it because shes never really had friend issues on gaia like this.

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
dragonlover5
MoonGuard09
dragonlover5
MoonGuard09
dragonlover5
MoonGuard09

I want to hear the other side of it to. no one would explain anything to me. i whispered to another crew mate whose nice, and she agreed saying it was unfair. she didnt know why i was kicked either really. i do think i pushed it too far, i kept bothering the user, and i know that was wrong. i was just asking for r4 and yeah things just went wrong.

yeah everyone gets a little moody after playing on zomg for too long. well maybe not everyone, but i do.

yeah fleet is pretty useless in ps i completely agree. you should have been paying more attention to the chat thing cuz then you would have saw that the user said she had no other rings. but yeah good for you for apologizing, and seeing your own fault in that arguement.

wow leader didnt say crap? thats dumb-- you have every right to know dragon because you are super nice and awesome.

ps theres sooo many leechers too. and sure, we can ps with 5 just fine. but when theres a leecher, my stam always goes down to like 5 while the other has it in like 94.

again, i know i am a little at fault in this story. i was a little rude, but because i send a good apology you would think a friend would answer back feeling bad also about it.

i have pleanty of other good stories but this one made no sense to me as to why i was kicked, it bothered me so much. i wanted to vent and write a thread. i think its not so bad because i name some good reasons why to kick, what happens or what to do when you get kicked.

i made some good points. the story is just an example. the thread is really about why people shouldnt be kicked because what happened to me i dont want to happen to others. the leaders need to be good communicators i think is one major issue. expecially with smob and dms.

yeah you keep repeating that. i know you can be a little annoying when oyu only have a short amount of time to smob, and you want to be effecient and make sure evryone is doing there job, but YOU WERE NOT LEADER.

something like that would bother me to, but you should try fixing it by pms, because now the dude found this thread and im sure is mad. tru the thread isnt about the example, but still you should watch out.

I know I wasnt leader i started out just suggesting to r4 pot since one person missed it. and hes all "too bad i dont care." then i noticed a good amount of the crew didnt have it. so we fueded a little about it.

1. leader was my friend
3. leader didnt say anything while we were disagreeing about the whole pot thing

heres what i did wrong

2. acting like leader (not that leader complained or told me not to-- some leaders dont mind at all)

1. didnt rebuff
4. kicked me

if i did morw wrong then ill add it but it seems to me its just unfair. i didnt do much wrong.

yeah i get that you didnt do as much wrong as some.

i tend to act like leader in ps, pointing out leechers, and telling people to r4. a loooot of leaders didnt mind because there all "oh i didnt know that wasnt r4-- thanks for telling me." and some are like "i know what im freaking doing so shut it."

EITHER WAY THE LEADERS SAID SOMETHING SO THE FACT THAT YOURS DIDNT SAY A THING SEEMS UNBELIEVABLE. AND IF ITS TRUE WELL THATS JUST A LAME LEADER AND ITS MOSTLY THEIR FAULT FOR THAT WHOLE MESS.

i read a little of what glace said and i agree when she said "if i were leader in that situation i would have told him to r4 and then move on" or she said something like that.

and the fact that she did have to promote someone else to kick in a way to me seems spineless instead of speaking up and telling you or the other user to "shut it and not fight or you will be kicked." and to promote the one who you are telling to r4-- well of course he will kick you but the fact that leader would do suck a thing. wow i want to cuss about it but i wont. i mostly agree with you.

Beloved Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
you have a really good point, i think the leader should have good reasons for kicking. there must be some reason why you were kicked. maybe the other user who wasnt buffing was leaders friend and so they kicked you-- i donno.

i get a little moody sometimes during zomg but i warn people haha so they at least know why. never am i really kicked for it. and i see a lot of leechers in ps but see no reason why to tell them im kicking cuz there leeching, and dont read the chat box. i do warn them anyways. some are just lagging. but if they are lagging too much they should not even be playing.

other than that theres not too many problems in ps, at least for me. i hope there wont be too many issues when i start to smob. im only level 8 i think, so i still got a ways.

thats the thing, i was leaders friend too so i didnt think i would be the one kicked because i dont think i was wrong. leader didnt say anything though thats what makes me mad. if i was being all rude and in a bad mood and leader said nicely to sush i would. expecially if it were a friend as leader. i was not in a bad mood or anything either so i wasnt like screaming at the person to r4.

I know i did some wrong by talking to the person longer than i should have. but its not fully my fault. i r4 my buffs. i care bout the crew so we can get smob done as fast as we can, cuz rlly everyone is just there to get gold. and its harder or longer if not everyone is doing there job. i was just trying to help but i do believe i was rude.

hahaha good to warn people ur moody. but in ps you dont really have to talk too much unlike smob we have to buff check, r4, ask people if there lagging, make sure everyone stays together. its harder.

smob is harder to work with others than ps. until you are fully skilled at dealing with people, dont even try to smeb. because smeb is longer than smob it means you really got to make sure everyone is doing there job.

im sure you have a lot of other stories like this, im sorry smob can be hard sometimes. yeah i wouldnt kick you if i were leader and had you and some other friend of mine fighting. id say r4 the damn pot and move on.

ture but i like talking to my crew cuz then i know there here and not on some other page possibly leeching because that happens in ps.

never will anyone be fully skilled haha-- ill have stories like that when i start smobbing too. so your not the only one with these issues. ive seen other users post there stories too, good to see what happened to them compared to you.

though i see that clover person trolling a bit----- telling people the other side. i believe he is wuoting moon so watch out! hes quoting everyone. suprisingly not me haha. just a warning unlike the leader gave you in smob.

thank you glace--- you would have said something about it like a good leader should!

thats a good idea how to spot leechers without having to stare at the crew box all the time. ill try that when i ps, i do sometimes when no one is around for smob.

he can troll, he has the right to speak his side of the story. glad i finally got to hear it. though i think because of him this thread is being hated. when i am clearly saying, i messed up too.

i understand if a leader is in a bad mood but just wanted to smob--- but if there in a rlly bad mood they should not be leader.

yeah he has the right to speak i guess. im just sad that he upset my buddy. at least u sent apologies.

i dont think my leader was fir for the job. she had to promote someone else to kick AND NOT TELL ME WHY

then you dont need her as a friend. you have pleanty more who would not ever kick you for something as stupid as that. not a good friend i say dragon.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12

then you dont need her as a friend. you have pleanty more who would not ever kick you for something as stupid as that. not a good friend i say dragon.

it just makes me sad a firned would do that and not explain. like-- i dont see why they would be mad at me. if i were in leaders position-- i wouldnt be mad at anyone, jsut r4 the damn buff and move on. or even if it wasnt r4 at least leader should have said something BUT NOTHING AT ALL WAS SAID WHAT A SAD LEADER. she upsets me so.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
MoonGuard09
dragonlover5
MoonGuard09
dragonlover5
MoonGuard09

1. leader was my friend

heres what i did wrong

1. didnt rebuff
4. kicked me

yeah i get that you didnt do as much wrong as some.

i tend to act like leader in ps, pointing out leechers, and telling people to r4. a loooot of leaders didnt mind because there all "oh i didnt know that wasnt r4-- thanks for telling me." and some are like "i know what im freaking doing so shut it."

EITHER WAY THE LEADERS SAID SOMETHING SO THE FACT THAT YOURS DIDNT SAY A THING SEEMS UNBELIEVABLE. AND IF ITS TRUE WELL THATS JUST A LAME LEADER AND ITS MOSTLY THEIR FAULT FOR THAT WHOLE MESS.

i read a little of what glace said and i agree when she said "if i were leader in that situation i would have told him to r4 and then move on" or she said something like that.

and the fact that she did have to promote someone else to kick in a way to me seems spineless instead of speaking up and telling you or the other user to "shut it and not fight or you will be kicked." and to promote the one who you are telling to r4-- well of course he will kick you but the fact that leader would do suck a thing. wow i want to cuss about it but i wont. i mostly agree with you.

its strange. i thought i was mad at the person for not r4ing the buff. but after much thinking, im really mad at leader. why didnt she speak up?? why did she kick without explaining?? why must it upset me so??

Beloved Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12

it just makes me sad a firned would do that and not explain. like-- i dont see why they would be mad at me. if i were in leaders position-- i wouldnt be mad at anyone, jsut r4 the damn buff and move on. or even if it wasnt r4 at least leader should have said something BUT NOTHING AT ALL WAS SAID WHAT A SAD LEADER. she upsets me so.

just a bad leader i guess. you dont need her as a friend if she wont explain what happened to you.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12
dragonlover5
HakuGlaceon12

just a bad leader i guess. you dont need her as a friend if she wont explain what happened to you.

i know its just i really like to try my absolute hardest to try to make things right before i say "my friend was a bad leader we shouldnt be friends" and i do feel super bad about what happened because we had such good times smobbing till this

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
Zoura Yve
I had a hard time deciding whether or not to reply to this thread. It's so lulzy and filled with drama. o 3o

dragonlover5, a good thing to keep in mind while you're in a crew:
If you're not leader, keep your mouth shut.
-- I, myself, have big problems when people pretty much "take over", for lack of better words, my crews. All you have to do is say it once, and if it's a problem for the leader, they'll address it. I even have these issues when I play with friends and most know to keep their mouth shut when I'm leader or aggro.

Really, going on about it is only going to make your time in the crew shorter and more of your fault than any one else. People doing what you apparently did in that crew are reasons why I leave my crews without any warning, regardless what position I have. If I'm the leader then everyone should be listening to what I say, unless stated otherwise. If buffs fall, it should be only said once and that would get the leader's attention and if buff haven't been addressed then the it's the leaders place to do something about it. If a member doesn't like the way the leader is handling something in regards to that, they can just as easily leave rather than being an annoyance.

Also, this thread was indirectly a name drop.
-- That in itself is rude and uncalled for. Not to mention, your "guide" is irrelevant. If someone kicks someone or yourself, big deal as others have said. Just go find a new crew, or make one yourself. If you don't like the rules someone has or the way their doing things next time start your own crew instead of basically bitching about how others work.

Now, Hemotoxic Clover, you could have handled this thread much better and more mature that what you have; It's a little disappointing how you've gone about yourself within this thread.

Learn from your actions and mistakes in others eyes; just drop the subject already you too. Quit bickering.

confused
Alright a few things, this honestly doesn't matter to me. The only reason I keep replying in here is because i keep getting quoted. My other thing, I'm a troll deal with it. I kick people for the hell of it JUST BECAUSE I CAN.

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
MoonGuard09
Hemotoxic Clover
MoonGuard09
Hemotoxic Clover
MoonGuard09

you want to know the other side of the story? fine my friend wasn't in such a good mood so I became a minor troll to make him laugh. then she got annoying. So I got lead really quick and kicked her. Plain and simple.

so you kicked someone to cheer someone else up...thats kind of lame. i mean, i know dragon can be a little demanding but im sure if leader warned her or said something she would have shut it.

She should have dropped it in the first place. Its pot, its not a buff that you honestly need.

well if you have a whole crew thinking that way about buffs then yeah it can be an issue cuz then everyone is careless, wont buff, then fail.

i get how its not important, but i get what dragon is saying how its not that hard.

now something i am curious about is what the hell the leader was doing--- its leaders job to speak up and just tell the crew to shut the hell up. out of what i heard from dragon, there friends, so she feels really upset about it because shes never really had friend issues on gaia like this.
The leader might have been her friend, but the leader is one of my close friends. He didn't care if I did it or not.
Hemotoxic Clover
Zoura Yve
I had a hard time deciding whether or not to reply to this thread. It's so lulzy and filled with drama. o 3o

dragonlover5, a good thing to keep in mind while you're in a crew:
If you're not leader, keep your mouth shut.
-- I, myself, have big problems when people pretty much "take over", for lack of better words, my crews. All you have to do is say it once, and if it's a problem for the leader, they'll address it. I even have these issues when I play with friends and most know to keep their mouth shut when I'm leader or aggro.

Really, going on about it is only going to make your time in the crew shorter and more of your fault than any one else. People doing what you apparently did in that crew are reasons why I leave my crews without any warning, regardless what position I have. If I'm the leader then everyone should be listening to what I say, unless stated otherwise. If buffs fall, it should be only said once and that would get the leader's attention and if buff haven't been addressed then the it's the leaders place to do something about it. If a member doesn't like the way the leader is handling something in regards to that, they can just as easily leave rather than being an annoyance.

Also, this thread was indirectly a name drop.
-- That in itself is rude and uncalled for. Not to mention, your "guide" is irrelevant. If someone kicks someone or yourself, big deal as others have said. Just go find a new crew, or make one yourself. If you don't like the rules someone has or the way their doing things next time start your own crew instead of basically bitching about how others work.

Now, Hemotoxic Clover, you could have handled this thread much better and more mature that what you have; It's a little disappointing how you've gone about yourself within this thread.

Learn from your actions and mistakes in others eyes; just drop the subject already you too. Quit bickering.

confused
Alright a few things, this honestly doesn't matter to me. The only reason I keep replying in here is because i keep getting quoted. My other thing, I'm a troll deal with it. I kick people for the hell of it JUST BECAUSE I CAN.

If it didn't matter to you, you would have done the same thing like you did in that crew with R4ing Pot and not have replied. lol
We are all trolls at heart - some are just uglier than the rest.
Or if you don't understand that..
Be the bigger troll and actually troll, not just petty squabbles.
emotion_awesome

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
dragonlover5
Madam Chai
As for kicking- If i'm lazy and PSing, I have a very simple formula. Leech= le kick. Replacements there are a dime a dozen. And even if you end up missing a few crew members......well, its Papa Saw. xd

For smob and dms, if someone's derping, yeah I'll call them on it- such as refusing to r4 buffs, arguing over buff assign, constantly running ahead, constantly arguing with the crew, leeching etc. I'll either kick and find a replacement....or I'll leave the crew myself and find another crew. emotion_yatta

I was recently in a GR crew where someone didn't even r1 their buffs and their stamina never went down. Now, brbs happen, especially in longer runs like GR, crypt, BL, etc- real life happens, phone rings, dog needs let out, parents start yapping, peops gotta go bathroom, get hungry/ thirsty and wanna go emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom yum_tea yum_hotdog yum_hotdog yum_burger

Shiz happens, buffs occassionally fall, peops d/c, etc I can rolll with that. But drama? talk2hand No thanks. I'll just go find another crew or go do something else. I've left crews at crypt and at BL over stupid shiz.

One of the few times I stuck a long crypt run out was back in my dms newblet days, it was one of my first crypt runs after getting attuned. One crew member complained about every. little. thing. put up with her for several hours because ...hell, I can't remember why. xp sweatdrop but instead of quitting cuz i wanted to crypt so bad, several of us started whispering to each other making jokes just to deal with the tension. And when she started going off on a rant, I'd start ranting about the most inane, off the wall shiz that popped into my head.

yeah when im leader and see nonsense i say something. i made sure all the buffs are good or ill keep poking at the person. now a lot of people say lag, or having trouble for some reason and i allow them a chance. but simply refusing to buff, yeah i kick for that.

yeah in dms if your so far in its harder to kick. i dont really know because ive only gotton to gr. but even then its a pain to get new people. and i never really find too bad of people when i dms.

I've found plenty of idiots and derp-a-lerps in dms, mostly in YM. But then in GR I usually only crew with friends/ friends-of-friends/ peops I know. Its easy to kick at any point- actually I've found the closer to crypt/ BL the crew is, the easier it is to get a replacement crew member. But replacements tend to be pulled off of mah or another friend/ reliable crew member's meebo.

But then, sometimes shiz just happens and ya just gotta either laugh or let it go. There'll be other crews. And sometimes I just find the shiz hilarious. LIke a certain friend of mine, when him and I GR together, he runs off into different holes than the rest of the crew. You can either go: gonk scream emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_donotwant or go TROLOLOLOL emotion_awesome rofl dramallama We've found HPR several times within like the first few rooms from him doing this XD Another friend in crypt she tends to go off and ninja and kill coffins while rest of us are fighting mobs of vampires. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff