Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
MoonGuard09
oh my gosh dragon------- your awesome and i agree that you should not have been kicked from that crew. though i do want to hear the other side of it, but you do take some responcibility and thats good. that means you should be forgiven.

i rarely get kicked. but when i do its cuz im in a bad mood and get a little rude towards people. in which case i do send an apology, like you said to do. yeah its normally my fault for being kicked.

i remember i got in a fight with someone because i kicked them for not switching fleet out in ps. ITS FLEET WE DONT NEED IT. but i didnt hear the user has no other rings. so i felt bad and sent a pm about it saying im sorry. luckily she was nice and wasnt mad.
you want to know the other side of the story? fine my friend wasn't in such a good mood so I became a minor troll to make him laugh. then she got annoying. So I got lead really quick and kicked her. Plain and simple.

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiya. long time no talk xD
There could be s few reason why they didn't R4 you. Maybe your screen was glitched. Making pot a vis of R1? Maybe the person didn't read the chat and didn't know you needed it? Could also be lag was eating their range. They could of also tried to rebuff you but you missed it perchance.
Also I wouldn't say its a good idea to PM the leader to asked why you got kicked. Maybe whisper? But I dunno. PMing bout it seems just. Idk. xD I can't really hear anything til I see both sides of the story though.

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
WEED FOR THE SOUL
I agree with it all aside from not just dropping it if you were kicked, do you honestly need to know why? There's plenty other crews you can join.
Aaand you can just tell them how to rage instead of kicking them for their ignorance. If they ignore you on it kick them.
Uhm I'm pretty sure I know how to rage. I'm cl 12, and I've been playing zOMG! since it came out. Just saying.

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
TheRoseLife
There could be s few reason why they didn't R4 you. Maybe your screen was glitched. Making pot a vis of R1? Maybe the person didn't read the chat and didn't know you needed it? Could also be lag was eating their range. They could of also tried to rebuff you but you missed it perchance.
Also I wouldn't say its a good idea to PM the leader to asked why you got kicked. Maybe whisper? But I dunno. PMing bout it seems just. Idk. xD I can't really hear anything til I see both sides of the story though.
remind me to forward you the pm I sent in response to hers to me. I'll do it tomorrow because I'm to lazy. o3o

Feral Friend

I've only really kicked people if they're not doing something and they've been asked to several times. Basically ignoring is a pet peeve of mine. But I also normally ask if they DON'T know how to do something so I can explain it. If they don't respond, I kick.

Leeching is eh for me. I think I'm kinda pro leeching, probably because I really only crew with friends of mine now a days and we just eff around half the time anyway.

I don't mind someone not having all rings to 10.0. I just explain they'll die a lot and most of the time they get frustrated and learn for themselves.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Hemotoxic Clover
WEED FOR THE SOUL
I agree with it all aside from not just dropping it if you were kicked, do you honestly need to know why? There's plenty other crews you can join.
Aaand you can just tell them how to rage instead of kicking them for their ignorance. If they ignore you on it kick them.
Uhm I'm pretty sure I know how to rage. I'm cl 12, and I've been playing zOMG! since it came out. Just saying.

Sure sure you know how to rage. But WILL you rage? That is the question. emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit emotion_yatta emotion_dowant

jk jk emotion_bigheart

Demonic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Streaker 200
haha I'm not sure what to say

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
As for kicking- If i'm lazy and PSing, I have a very simple formula. Leech= le kick. Replacements there are a dime a dozen. And even if you end up missing a few crew members......well, its Papa Saw. xd

For smob and dms, if someone's derping, yeah I'll call them on it- such as refusing to r4 buffs, arguing over buff assign, constantly running ahead, constantly arguing with the crew, leeching etc. I'll either kick and find a replacement....or I'll leave the crew myself and find another crew. emotion_yatta

I was recently in a GR crew where someone didn't even r1 their buffs and their stamina never went down. Now, brbs happen, especially in longer runs like GR, crypt, BL, etc- real life happens, phone rings, dog needs let out, parents start yapping, peops gotta go bathroom, get hungry/ thirsty and wanna go emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom yum_tea yum_hotdog yum_hotdog yum_burger

Shiz happens, buffs occassionally fall, peops d/c, etc I can rolll with that. But drama? talk2hand No thanks. I'll just go find another crew or go do something else. I've left crews at crypt and at BL over stupid shiz.

One of the few times I stuck a long crypt run out was back in my dms newblet days, it was one of my first crypt runs after getting attuned. One crew member complained about every. little. thing. put up with her for several hours because ...hell, I can't remember why. xp sweatdrop but instead of quitting cuz i wanted to crypt so bad, several of us started whispering to each other making jokes just to deal with the tension. And when she started going off on a rant, I'd start ranting about the most inane, off the wall shiz that popped into my head.

Tenacious Sage

Uh, it's their and not there. Their signifies ownership from a person/thing. There is a place. ouo Sorry, that was bothering me.

As for the guide. I kinda feel like it's unnecessary since if you do get kicked by someone and you're not jacking off the leader probably was an a*****e and it was better that you were kicked. Also, while you did have good intentions with R4 Pot your wording can be read off as very rude and I probably would have taken it offensively.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Hemotoxic Clover
dragonlover5
Rainbow Filled Nights
This fits in with the bad crew category.
I've been in this situation, and when i whispered the leader they told me "You were being annoying." because I told someone to stop leeching.

what the heck then. i agree if someone is leeching you speak up and suggest to kick them. ive never been in a situation when they don't kick someone for leeching.
You told him to kick me, I wasn't leeching. sooo

i auggested it because you were refusing to r4 a buff and were being rude.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
TheRoseLife

he litterly told me he will not r4 it. i was thinking "its not very hard and its pot so it comes out r1 by acciedent a lot" and a good amount of people in the crew had r1 and yeah.

i did send an apology to both the leader and the one who wasnting r4ing (cuz i was a little rude back about it). leader did not answer. the one who didnt rage told me i was kicked to make leader laugh. there are other ways to make someone laugh than by acting rude then kicking someone who didnt deserve to be kicked.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Meguriuta
Uh, it's their and not there. Their signifies ownership from a person/thing. There is a place. ouo Sorry, that was bothering me.

As for the guide. I kinda feel like it's unnecessary since if you do get kicked by someone and you're not jacking off the leader probably was an a*****e and it was better that you were kicked. Also, while you did have good intentions with R4 Pot your wording can be read off as very rude and I probably would have taken it offensively.

i agree i was some what rude. but i believe the other was more rude and refusing to r4. leader did not say anything, i wish he had so i would not have gotton kicked because i felt bad for what happened.

i send apologies but leader has not answered yet and i hope fpr him to stay on my friends list for what happened.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Madam Chai
As for kicking- If i'm lazy and PSing, I have a very simple formula. Leech= le kick. Replacements there are a dime a dozen. And even if you end up missing a few crew members......well, its Papa Saw. xd

For smob and dms, if someone's derping, yeah I'll call them on it- such as refusing to r4 buffs, arguing over buff assign, constantly running ahead, constantly arguing with the crew, leeching etc. I'll either kick and find a replacement....or I'll leave the crew myself and find another crew. emotion_yatta

I was recently in a GR crew where someone didn't even r1 their buffs and their stamina never went down. Now, brbs happen, especially in longer runs like GR, crypt, BL, etc- real life happens, phone rings, dog needs let out, parents start yapping, peops gotta go bathroom, get hungry/ thirsty and wanna go emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom yum_tea yum_hotdog yum_hotdog yum_burger

Shiz happens, buffs occassionally fall, peops d/c, etc I can rolll with that. But drama? talk2hand No thanks. I'll just go find another crew or go do something else. I've left crews at crypt and at BL over stupid shiz.

One of the few times I stuck a long crypt run out was back in my dms newblet days, it was one of my first crypt runs after getting attuned. One crew member complained about every. little. thing. put up with her for several hours because ...hell, I can't remember why. xp sweatdrop but instead of quitting cuz i wanted to crypt so bad, several of us started whispering to each other making jokes just to deal with the tension. And when she started going off on a rant, I'd start ranting about the most inane, off the wall shiz that popped into my head.

yeah when im leader and see nonsense i say something. i made sure all the buffs are good or ill keep poking at the person. now a lot of people say lag, or having trouble for some reason and i allow them a chance. but simply refusing to buff, yeah i kick for that.

yeah in dms if your so far in its harder to kick. i dont really know because ive only gotton to gr. but even then its a pain to get new people. and i never really find too bad of people when i dms.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
o m g tainbait
i personally do not like people policing my crews.
i notice when people leech, continuously fail to rebuff, aren't amping, etc.. if i believed it was holding the crew back then i would kick or do something about it. when other people do it (as in, call the person out) they go about it the wrong way and then people get angry and upset, then the whole crew is tense and nothing is fun. And it isn't the person who was leechings fault-- they didn't do anything but be a bad player, the person who called them out on it was looking for trouble so they would be kicked. I know it seems kinda backwards ..

Example: The other day the bu in one of my crews constantly had stam above 80 when they had 3 attacks + heals to help tank. Their back was always to the tank and they were unresponsive half the time, staying in the same spot for most of the room. Their buffs kept falling, one time they fell for 2 straight rooms before they even got r1 up. They were always last into the next room, sometimes didn't even come in until the room was nearly done-- and they were back up!
It agitated me, and I wasn't leader, so I kept my mouth shut. I know the tank/leader noticed because they told me they went through 2 packs of superchargers for just GR so I gave her a pack.
If she wanted to, she would've done something about it and I'm sure she'd hand me my a** on a platter if I tried to police the guy.

If it really concerns you, whisper the leader. But don't escalate it from there.

yeah even when i am not leader i do sort of police and make sure ppl buff. i get that bothers some leaders, but they should say so. i just try to get it done as fast as possible so thats why i do that. some leaders do not mind.

i would have said something still if i see someone not doing there job. i know normally it causes fights but you want to make sure leader knows. like when the person wasnt r4ing the buff i did question it a little too much, but you know i donno if leader knew he didnt r4.

thats good that you think that you might be the one kicked for poking at someone else. i did not see how that could happen to me cuz me and leader were friends and i was all happy about it. i should have paid better attention.

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
Hemotoxic Clover
MoonGuard09
oh my gosh dragon------- your awesome and i agree that you should not have been kicked from that crew. though i do want to hear the other side of it, but you do take some responcibility and thats good. that means you should be forgiven.

i rarely get kicked. but when i do its cuz im in a bad mood and get a little rude towards people. in which case i do send an apology, like you said to do. yeah its normally my fault for being kicked.

i remember i got in a fight with someone because i kicked them for not switching fleet out in ps. ITS FLEET WE DONT NEED IT. but i didnt hear the user has no other rings. so i felt bad and sent a pm about it saying im sorry. luckily she was nice and wasnt mad.
you want to know the other side of the story? fine my friend wasn't in such a good mood so I became a minor troll to make him laugh. then she got annoying. So I got lead really quick and kicked her. Plain and simple.

so you kicked someone to cheer someone else up...thats kind of lame. i mean, i know dragon can be a little demanding but im sure if leader warned her or said something she would have shut it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff