Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Ok there are always both good and stupid reasons on why to kick.

good--
- too low leveled
- not knowing how to rage
-being rude to other members
- refuses to buff
-leeching
-super lagging
-refusing to heal

I say as long as they do there job and buff its fine. I mean theres the places like zen and ps where you only really need like rock, div and coy. but for places like dms and ss-- you need all the buffs r4.

i was recently kicked because i dare to question another crewmate-- not the leader. he was refusing to r4 pot. and i kept saying stuff like "its not hard to r4" and "seriously please dont be rude i am not doing so to you". AND I WAS THE ONE KICKED----- i understand i kept bothering that person, but for smob, normally, if someone is refusing to r4 something then they should be the ones kicked not me. I was not warned, and had no idea i was the one being a bother when i r4 my buffs, and healed.

I have pleanty of other stories, as do most of those who zomg all the time. but this one clearly made no sense to me, why leader didnt speak up mostly. i dont think i should have been kicked, but it happens.
for those who are leaders heres some kicking tips (most of this applies to ss and dms):

- warn them or ask nicely to rebuff, not be rude
- if there lagging let them know there lagging so much they shouldnt play
- send pm if u didn't want to kick but they weren't doing there job
- whisper to the one kicked and let them know why if there still on zomg

And for those who get kicked:

- if you dont know the reason, send pm to leader to ask
- send apology if you get kicked but feel bad
- apologize to crew if you see them soon after if your still in zomg and see them
- whisper to a fellow crew mate (a nice one) and ask why you were kicked

sometimes people just dc and should get kicked for that. but if you found someone else please let them know. it is not your fault for not knowing just as it is not the crew mates fault for disconnecting.

~ if you have any questions on if something is fair or not when kicking or getting kicked please be free to ask.

~ and please like (<3) this thread so it can stay up and so others can see

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
oh my gosh dragon------- your awesome and i agree that you should not have been kicked from that crew. though i do want to hear the other side of it, but you do take some responcibility and thats good. that means you should be forgiven.

i rarely get kicked. but when i do its cuz im in a bad mood and get a little rude towards people. in which case i do send an apology, like you said to do. yeah its normally my fault for being kicked.

i remember i got in a fight with someone because i kicked them for not switching fleet out in ps. ITS FLEET WE DONT NEED IT. but i didnt hear the user has no other rings. so i felt bad and sent a pm about it saying im sorry. luckily she was nice and wasnt mad.

Beloved Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
you have a really good point, i think the leader should have good reasons for kicking. there must be some reason why you were kicked. maybe the other user who wasnt buffing was leaders friend and so they kicked you-- i donno.

i get a little moody sometimes during zomg but i warn people haha so they at least know why. never am i really kicked for it. and i see a lot of leechers in ps but see no reason why to tell them im kicking cuz there leeching, and dont read the chat box. i do warn them anyways. some are just lagging. but if they are lagging too much they should not even be playing.

other than that theres not too many problems in ps, at least for me. i hope there wont be too many issues when i start to smob. im only level 8 i think, so i still got a ways.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
MoonGuard09
oh my gosh dragon------- your awesome and i agree that you should not have been kicked from that crew. though i do want to hear the other side of it, but you do take some responcibility and thats good. that means you should be forgiven.

i rarely get kicked. but when i do its cuz im in a bad mood and get a little rude towards people. in which case i do send an apology, like you said to do. yeah its normally my fault for being kicked.

i remember i got in a fight with someone because i kicked them for not switching fleet out in ps. ITS FLEET WE DONT NEED IT. but i didnt hear the user has no other rings. so i felt bad and sent a pm about it saying im sorry. luckily she was nice and wasnt mad.

I want to hear the other side of it to. no one would explain anything to me. i whispered to another crew mate whose nice, and she agreed saying it was unfair. she didnt know why i was kicked either really. i do think i pushed it too far, i kept bothering the user, and i know that was wrong. i was just asking for r4 and yeah things just went wrong.

yeah everyone gets a little moody after playing on zomg for too long. well maybe not everyone, but i do.

yeah fleet is pretty useless in ps i completely agree. you should have been paying more attention to the chat thing cuz then you would have saw that the user said she had no other rings. but yeah good for you for apologizing, and seeing your own fault in that arguement.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
HakuGlaceon12
you have a really good point, i think the leader should have good reasons for kicking. there must be some reason why you were kicked. maybe the other user who wasnt buffing was leaders friend and so they kicked you-- i donno.

i get a little moody sometimes during zomg but i warn people haha so they at least know why. never am i really kicked for it. and i see a lot of leechers in ps but see no reason why to tell them im kicking cuz there leeching, and dont read the chat box. i do warn them anyways. some are just lagging. but if they are lagging too much they should not even be playing.

other than that theres not too many problems in ps, at least for me. i hope there wont be too many issues when i start to smob. im only level 8 i think, so i still got a ways.

thats the thing, i was leaders friend too so i didnt think i would be the one kicked because i dont think i was wrong. leader didnt say anything though thats what makes me mad. if i was being all rude and in a bad mood and leader said nicely to sush i would. expecially if it were a friend as leader. i was not in a bad mood or anything either so i wasnt like screaming at the person to r4.

I know i did some wrong by talking to the person longer than i should have. but its not fully my fault. i r4 my buffs. i care bout the crew so we can get smob done as fast as we can, cuz rlly everyone is just there to get gold. and its harder or longer if not everyone is doing there job. i was just trying to help but i do believe i was rude.

hahaha good to warn people ur moody. but in ps you dont really have to talk too much unlike smob we have to buff check, r4, ask people if there lagging, make sure everyone stays together. its harder.

smob is harder to work with others than ps. until you are fully skilled at dealing with people, dont even try to smeb. because smeb is longer than smob it means you really got to make sure everyone is doing there job.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
This fits in with the bad crew category.
I've been in this situation, and when i whispered the leader they told me "You were being annoying." because I told someone to stop leeching.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Nice guide biggrin

Newbie Conversationalist

i personally do not like people policing my crews.
i notice when people leech, continuously fail to rebuff, aren't amping, etc.. if i believed it was holding the crew back then i would kick or do something about it. when other people do it (as in, call the person out) they go about it the wrong way and then people get angry and upset, then the whole crew is tense and nothing is fun. And it isn't the person who was leechings fault-- they didn't do anything but be a bad player, the person who called them out on it was looking for trouble so they would be kicked. I know it seems kinda backwards ..

Example: The other day the bu in one of my crews constantly had stam above 80 when they had 3 attacks + heals to help tank. Their back was always to the tank and they were unresponsive half the time, staying in the same spot for most of the room. Their buffs kept falling, one time they fell for 2 straight rooms before they even got r1 up. They were always last into the next room, sometimes didn't even come in until the room was nearly done-- and they were back up!
It agitated me, and I wasn't leader, so I kept my mouth shut. I know the tank/leader noticed because they told me they went through 2 packs of superchargers for just GR so I gave her a pack.
If she wanted to, she would've done something about it and I'm sure she'd hand me my a** on a platter if I tried to police the guy.

If it really concerns you, whisper the leader. But don't escalate it from there.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When I kick someone from crew, it's for one of two things. The first reason is they are too low/don't have enough rings leveled to DMS. With those people I politely explain why they can't go afterall, and suggest that they level up more rings. For some reason they don't always leave though, so I tell them I am going to replace them and to do that I have to kick them. But it's not personal and when they get leveled up I will be happy to take them.

The other reason is someone is just being unbelievably annoying/trolling (I can actually put up with a lot) or just simply refusing to do their job or buff or flat out leeching. Now if that's the case...I don't usually tell them they are about to get kicked, because I have probably typed endlessly already trying to get them to behave or do what they need to do. If they choose not to listen...they need no further warning I have already wasted enough time on them. There are always plenty of people who are willing to go and can do the job and I will take them instead.

Tipsy Businessman

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I agree with it all aside from not just dropping it if you were kicked, do you honestly need to know why? There's plenty other crews you can join.
Aaand you can just tell them how to rage instead of kicking them for their ignorance. If they ignore you on it kick them.

Shy Noob

I always feel horribly uncomfortable kicking people.
There are times when I want to but know it's unreasonable - like people refusing to bring/take off rings, so I don't.

Then there's times when people get into arguments or something and just ruin the mood of a crew and the whole run is just a headache, but then it turns into a mess and people are more upset and this and that and blargh.
sweatdrop

The only time I kick someone is if we're really being slowed down, like from leeching or constantly letting buffs fall and killing us on more than one occasion.

WEED FOR THE SOUL

I should stick to letting her scare people away.
redface

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Rainbow Filled Nights
I've been in this situation, and when i whispered the leader they told me "You were being annoying." because I told someone to stop leeching.

what the heck then. i agree if someone is leeching you speak up and suggest to kick them. ive never been in a situation when they don't kick someone for leeching.

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
xSaiph
Nice guide biggrin
HI SAIPH OWO
GUESS WHO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT!!~

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
dragonlover5
Rainbow Filled Nights

what the heck then. i agree if someone is leeching you speak up and suggest to kick them. ive never been in a situation when they don't kick someone for leeching.
You told him to kick me, I wasn't leeching. sooo

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
" Is is basic zOMG common Sense"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash