Welcome to Gaia! ::

CRESCO MEDICAL INDUSTRY!

CresCo Medical Industries was the best thing to happen to Gaia. Don't believe me? Check out my profile!

We are a small contracting industry who cares about the gaians in the Battle System. We make our negotiations outside of battle, so no last-minute help, or stuff like, "No gold? Sorry.. DIE!" Instead, in-battle victims will be healed for free. Once.

Instead, you would be in the PMs negotiating a good deal. Now now.. Scam is what you're thinking, I say believe what you want to believe, but you are missing out on the best damned industry.

Current Status: Waiting for a contract.

Details in profile.

CresCo Medical Industries is not responsible for any misunderstandings, scams made by employees, bannings, or anything that involves This industry. Decisions made by the user WILL NOT at any time include the medical industry.
In order to be elegible, you must abide by the ToS and promise to never abuse the industry for any of your Wacky plans/scams.
If you break contract or ToS, you will be fined up to 1000 gold. Cresco Industries does not handle hacking issues, scammings, or botting. Corrupt Employees will be banned from CresCo Industries for good. Just a Reminder: CresCo Medical Industries is NOT pushing you to hire, but merely putting ourselves out there, for all to see better.
CRESCO INDUSTRIES COPYRIGHTED 2007
Waiting List:
AFFILIATES
First, haven't you made this topic once before? Second, why would anyone pay for healing? You might not even get the healing ring when the battle system comes out. Third, this sound like a scam. (No I'm not accusing you. This just sounds like a scam to me.)

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
If you really "cared about the Gaians in Battle", you'd give heals for free. It's things like this that give Healers a bad name.
What I meant right there, good sir, is I care about gaians enough to not scam them. I am a regular here, and everyone who knows me will know I'm not a scammer.. Otherwise I wouldn't be a regular.
I am not forcing anybody to hire me, but what I am doing is just throwing our name out there. Advertising about an Industry dedicated to healing.

So go ahead, ignore me. But one day, you will be in need of healing, and BAM! Nothing

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

Cresent_Forgiveness
I am not forcing anybody to hire me, but what I am doing is just throwing our name out there. Advertising about an Industry dedicated to healing.

So go ahead, ignore me. But one day, you will be in need of healing, and BAM! Nothing

unless someone else who does have a healing ring comes along and helps them out...
MidnightBlue9999
Cresent_Forgiveness

unless someone else who does have a healing ring comes along and helps them out...

UNLESS!

There are multiple servers, and most people are booking into fighting, not healing.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
Where's your datamining? What source do you have to show what "most people" are going to do? And not only what most people are going to setup intitially, but what most people are going to keep doing.

Unlike pretty much every other MMO in existence, Gaia MMO will not lock you into a build. Which means if a party is in need of a healer, it'll be far easier to just send a member to equip a healing-oriented set of abilities, custom-balanced to the party's needs. Negotiating with an outside contractor for services over PM would be a huge waste of time.

As for soloing, if you're trying to solo and you need a dedicated Healer to accomplish whatever it is you're trying to do, You're Doing It Wrong.
I am going to be a Healer/Priest/Acloyte/Cleric/etc, I need is Buff Rings and Healing Ring, I am done. =/

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

Cresent_Forgiveness
MidnightBlue9999
Cresent_Forgiveness

UNLESS!

There are multiple servers, and most people are booking into fighting, not healing.

if that's the case I'm gonna be busy once I get me a healing ring
Cresent, I know this is one way to make an easy penny and all, but I highly doubt many will go for your services. >.< I know you mean well. Really though, think of how many would really go for your help, when they see their friend has a heal ring. Or, what if they have one of their own? I would kind of get rid of this idea, and shoot for another idea.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hm, I think my idea of making a contest to get me mauled to death is a better idea to get rings/gold while everyone has fun :3
The_Fooler
Cresent, I know this is one way to make an easy penny and all, but I highly doubt many will go for your services. >.< I know you mean well. Really though, think of how many would really go for your help, when they see their friend has a heal ring. Or, what if they have one of their own? I would kind of get rid of this idea, and shoot for another idea.

What other Idea? I spend time creating my industry for it to be crashed down? *Goes off to make changes to the place*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff