Welcome to Gaia! ::

After defeated the Lawn Gnome Majors, I exited out of the conversation with Leon in order not to pick the ring I had asked about [I wanted to see all of the options, but the only option his conversation had was "Ok >"]. After exiting out, I discovered when talking to Leon again...that he does not let me pick a ring again.

Just, unfair. Totally unfair.
I had that issue in closed beta. What should have happened is that once you clicked on the 'OK' at the bottom of the speech bubble is you were then given the chance to decide for sure if you wanted that ring or if you wanted to go back and choose another. I can't think why he won't let you go back and pick again, starting from the last conversation tree. Maybe you could try clearing your cache and restarting the game?
    Nevermind. Exited, went back to Leon, and I picked the Hornet's Nest...except instead of the Hornest's Nest, it said, "Congrats, here's a Bump Ring!" include the Bump ring image...Futhermore, the ring on my "hand" has only a question mark and can't even be used...

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Question mark glitch can be cured with a quick restart and don't worry, hornets nest rings are fairly common.

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
sabsVIRIDiiAN
    Nevermind. Exited, went back to Leon, and I picked the Hornet's Nest...except instead of the Hornest's Nest, it said, "Congrats, here's a Bump Ring!" include the Bump ring image...Futhermore, the ring on my "hand" has only a question mark and can't even be used...
Don't worry, you're not missing much with the hornets nest ring -.- *rather disappointed with it*

Also, yay Princess Tutu icons~! =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces