Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
-Did you maliciously stalk people and Kill-Steal their eggs? Nope, though I had plenty following me to try it. >.<
Fortunately, I'm fast and had all ranged weapons on. I can't say I was a real jerk at any points during the event, though I did leave a few disappointed people in my wake. I didn't feel bad, as those same clowns would then follow me and try to get my eggs. :/

-Did you laugh at a dazed person and kill his egg, knowing full well you had defib?
Nah, I just took 'em and left. I don't carry defib, and if they're dazed, well, it isn't my fault they're dazed, now is it?

-Did you shout out in area chat saying there were double egg drops in barton town while you farmed bass'ken? Nope, I zoomed from area to area, mostly Zen and Bass'ken.

-Did you tell the only other person on an empty layer to join your crew, hop on a different account from a different computer, and invite them from a mule just to pull them off your layer? Hell no, I'm not doing all that work. I'll just wait for them to leave, use Fleet in the mean time, and get all the eggs in every screen they're not in. >.>

-Did you hide behind trees to kill steal? Nope, I range from area to area. I did, however, go behind a lot of trees and get the eggs hiding behind them. XD

-Did you purposely stand between 3 eggs with a fully raged dervish and waited for someone to walk on your screen just so you could kill all 3 in front of them? Nope. I just killed every egg I saw as soon as I could. 3nodding

-Did you de-friend certain users because you knew they were good at egg-hunting and you didn't want them hopping to your layer when you bragged in clan chat about having an empty layer to yourself D:< Nope, and I didn't see anyone over the event, either, but that's because I had to work for like, all the event, and could only steal some time to play here and there. Not to mention my Gaia time being halved between the forum Easter and the zOMG Easter. I'm just glad it's over. >.<

I just bought the slippers and focused on zOMG and getting a hoard of those Aquarium critter things by playing excessive sums of BG. I had to work for pretty much the entire event, it was rough. D:

Distinct Warlord

-Did you maliciously stalk people and Kill-Steal their eggs?
Nope, I had my own route to follow. And some people were after me, but I was faster! (Most of the times)

Did you laugh at a dazed person and kill his egg, knowing full well you had defib?
That's why I exchange my Defib for Coyote Spirit ninja

Did you shout out in area chat saying there were double egg drops in barton town while you farmed bass'ken?
How the hell someone could say that? xd Bitches. Thank god I was always too focused in those damn eggs. I even overlook a good friend of mine! xd

Did you tell the only other person on an empty layer to join your crew, hop on a different account from a different computer, and invite them from a mule just to pull them off your layer?
Isn't that too much work? I was too lazy to overwork my brain like that xd

Did you hide behind trees to kill steal?
Nope, for me moving was the key to get eggs. I wasn't even able to stop!

Did you purposely stand between 3 eggs with a fully raged dervish and waited for someone to walk on your screen just so you could kill all 3 in front of them?
There was no time for that.

Did you de-friend certain users because you knew they were good at egg-hunting and you didn't want them hopping to your layer when you bragged in clan chat about having an empty layer to yourself D:<
No, my friendships are stronger than that xd Even so, Fumiko_Uchiha and I decided to separate to get eggs to avoid any fighting.

And damn there are users that spend lots of time on zOMG. My total charge is barely 4K >_>
uhhh i defibbed people who then stole the eggs i could of gotten mocked me and left................... but it dosent matter =3 i give away all the loot i got anyway ^-^;;
Lux Fortuna
-Did you laugh at a dazed person and kill his egg, knowing full well you had defib?

I actually removed my defib in place of a Solar Rays while egghunting. I did killsteal one dazed guys egg, and I did feel bad afterwards, but... I couldn't do anything about it, and he certaintly wasn't going to get it, either >.>
I ran around Dervishing Cherry Fluffs in the Zen Gardens, hoping the AoE damage they do when they die would Daze some people. It worked a few times. rofl

I would carry Fire Rain and Heavy Water Balloon and dragged hordes of Animated with me in Gold Beach or the Old Aqueduct to lag others in the area so I can get the eggs faster.

On Easter Sunday, I grabbed my cousin and had him work my Hotkeys while I ran around and clicked eggs.

I hired some people to do all the work for me while I sleep/do real life stuff.

Other than that, I pretty much played fair. ninja

Angelic Wife

23,450 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
My Density - 'nuff said rofl
There was no such thing as stealing. There's no name on an egg, you do nothing to earn the appearance of an egg... You snooze you lose. It was as simple as that. I got called b***h so many times :'D Srsly, get a ranged weapon.

And I too used Fleet Feet on occasion to speed up when I was fairly certain an area was going to be empty for a while.

While helping my friend egg hunt as well, we'd stand over the egg waiting for the other one to come and get it when we were alternating. Granted I'd seen a camper doing that in Barton and still managed to get three or so eggs out from under him. I'd laugh at campers because it was much easier and quicker to run around egg hunting than to sit around for an egg to respawn.

The only other "advantage" I took was that I'm currently unemployed and graduated so I had no morning time obligations that would have me in bed with the kiddos. I'd be sifting through for eggs at 3 in the morning :'D Generally there were plenty to go around at that time.

But man this event was so bad... I became trigger happy even after I got what I wanted AND I helped my friend get what she wanted... I was still shooting eggs even when I didn't need them gonk And I see them when I shut my eyes! I don't see the forum eggs... oooh nooo. Just the striped and decorated lovely little zomg eggs with their gold and chocolate eggs and hiding halfway behind a bush or a tree and I just wanna reach out and grab it! Someone help me ;3;
User Image

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
There may be no such thing as kill stealing, but there's definitely Kill-Stalking

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lux Fortuna
There may be no such thing as kill stealing, but there's definitely Kill-Stalking
There is much truth in this. XD
You're insaaane Lux, how long have you been saving up those orbs?

My badge hunt consisted of swearing at my screen and making some not so politically correct statements about gaian girls (I swear to god all the egg hunters were girls no matter what server/layer I was on). I also wished famine upon Adobe and all its employees family for the crashes Flash caused in Village Greens.

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
See this is what I've been saying from when I started playing zOMG!... Skype + zOMG = winz!

I've done -koff- most -koff- if not -koff- all -koffhack-. It was fun finding an empty layer, telling your friends over in clan chat and skype, watch the random people who'd come in Zen stand around close to the shrine/null asking if people needed the doll quest, have one friend use a taunt ring with the fluffs... yes, you get the picture.

This was a great event, skyping with Gen, Ava and Pooky in the wee hours of the morning was the high light of it all.

Thanks Qix and devs heart

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
I was lucky enough to get a layer to myself twice. Once in Barton and once on gold beach. I think there must be something wrong with me, I enter a layer and everyone else just leaves. Gold beach seemed really busy for a while too, then suddenly everyone was gone o_O Maybe the landshark ate them all, but I didn't look tasty enough?

I didn't do any mean or naughty things during the event, like stalking anyone or anything. I wish I'd thought to yell "You get double egg drops in Barton" though twisted

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
I didn't purposely mock anyone, but I'm pretty sure I sniped more than a handful of eggs out from under players who were being mobbed by Ghost Lanterns/Taiko Drums. I got to know the western half of Zen Gardens and where eggs would appear pretty well, so there was more than one case where I and another player entered a screen at the same time and I whipped out Solar Rays and/or Hunter's Bow to grab the eggs before s/he could because I remembered where to click.

I also ran into Kinxed a couple times and made myself look stupid while I was at it.

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm guilty of most of the KS ones. Other than that, nothing really.

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Shishioh Tai
I didn't purposely mock anyone, but I'm pretty sure I sniped more than a handful of eggs out from under players who were being mobbed by Ghost Lanterns/Taiko Drums. I got to know the western half of Zen Gardens and where eggs would appear pretty well, so there was more than one case where I and another player entered a screen at the same time and I whipped out Solar Rays and/or Hunter's Bow to grab the eggs before s/he could because I remembered where to click.

I also ran into Kinxed a couple times and made myself look stupid while I was at it.
Hehehe, why 'cause I stole your eggs? >: D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces