Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this thread be a Sticky?

Yes 0.87425675017058 87.4% [ 8969 ]
No 0.12574324982942 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10259 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

Noob

thanks for posting this
Personally I like the idea for a special badge for the beta testers.

Thanks for the maps, I would have loved to have one or two of those in the beta. Would have saved a lot of aggravation. Don't know how many times I died just trying to find Bill's Null crystal before someone told me it was on the OTHER side of the fence.
Im stuck in some town and idk how to get out :'(

sweety_honey's Husband

The Dark Ph0enix
Im stuck in some town and idk how to get out :'(

doesnt help if i dont know what the name of the town is. if you dont know the name either, look on the maps posted and see what area you're in. maybe then i or someone else can help you out

IRL Survivor

11,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
I can't think of something meaningful to put here

awesome. thanks for the maps.

Please help me!
User Image

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
:3 I'm sure this will be super helpful in the feature.
I'm stuck on a certain part though ]: I'm currently on a quest to find 3 gnome camps. Where are they located? I've only found one so far, and died a few times x__X

sweety_honey's Husband

[..Duckie.Tree..]
:3 I'm sure this will be super helpful in the feature.
I'm stuck on a certain part though ]: I'm currently on a quest to find 3 gnome camps. Where are they located? I've only found one so far, and died a few times x__X

check the map for village green on the first page. the mushroom marked with an L is where you need to go

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xD Ah yeah! I got it~ Thank you!

sweety_honey's Husband

[..Duckie.Tree..]
xD Ah yeah! I got it~ Thank you!

np. i havent been playing much yet except for trick or treating since im trying to get the maps and links up to date
Ah, I didn't know there's a new one; maybe put a notice in the other? I'd also like to point out that you have the wrong picture for the gnome courier. It got me confused when I was doing that quest @_@.

sweety_honey's Husband

ihsoyt
Ah, I didn't know there's a new one; maybe put a notice in the other? I'd also like to point out that you have the wrong picture for the gnome courier. It got me confused when I was doing that quest @_@.

not a new map yet but give it time. i'm sure they'll make more wants they work out more of the kinks. as for the gnome courier, i noticed that and i think there's another gnome i need to fix too. i got this initially from another guy since he's not going to keep it updated so i just got done last night fixing all the links that were messed up. now i need to add links to the rest
Heen-san
ihsoyt

not a new map yet but give it time. i'm sure they'll make more wants they work out more of the kinks. as for the gnome courier, i noticed that and i think there's another gnome i need to fix too. i got this initially from another guy since he's not going to keep it updated so i just got done last night fixing all the links that were messed up. now i need to add links to the rest

I meant new thread. I had the old one bookmarked until now.
Acutally the Fitness Ring IS the ??? Ring so technically you can buy it on the market.

sweety_honey's Husband

Candy Cane Bunny
Acutally the Fitness Ring IS the ??? Ring so technically you can buy it on the market.

true but once you open the ??? Ring you cannot trade or sell it when it turns into the fitness ring. i ended up buying 4 ??? rings on zeta testing thinking i could use more than one. i was wrong and now out 30k cause of it. im just trying to warn and point out the difference

sweety_honey's Husband

ihsoyt
Heen-san
ihsoyt

I meant new thread. I had the old one bookmarked until now.

oh gotcha. if you read the first post, for whatever reason i couldnt get to it anymore w/o having my account restricted for several hours. sorry about that gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff