Total Votes:[ 10262 ]

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Friendly Noob

Celebrating Gaian

Heen-san

Do you know where the wing tree leaves drop from? Also the pink flamingo feathers. I assumed the pink flamingo's but i have been killing many of them and haven;'t gotten any.

sweety_honey's Husband

SS2-SITH LORD
Heen-san

Do you know where the wing tree leaves drop from? Also the pink flamingo feathers. I assumed the pink flamingo's but i have been killing many of them and haven;'t gotten any.

Check the first page to see who drops it but I believe its the same area as pink flamingos. If you aren't getting drops your power level may be too high. You want the monsters name to be green to get the best chance at drops

Celebrating Gaian

Heen-san
SS2-SITH LORD
Heen-san

Check the first page to see who drops it but I believe its the same area as pink flamingos. If you aren't getting drops your power level may be too high. You want the monsters name to be green to get the best chance at drops
I see. I dropped down to lvl 1. Is it possible it was too low for the drops?

sweety_honey's Husband

SS2-SITH LORD
Heen-san
SS2-SITH LORD
Heen-san

I see. I dropped down to lvl 1. Is it possible it was too low for the drops?

1.5 - 2.3 is the range you want to be in depending where in Village Greens you are. if the monsters name is in green, thats what you want. if its blue, than it will still drop something but not as often.

Timid Bunny

This topic remembers me of those old Nintendo Walkthru Guides =w=

Nice job ^_^ -b

sweety_honey's Husband

Usaki Tsukino
This topic remembers me of those old Nintendo Walkthru Guides =w=

Nice job ^_^ -b

thanks. dunno if ill ever have time to update this since i dont really play zomg anymore either. if i was single and had the time, id try to keep this thread updated as well as have threads for monster galaxy

Widower

Lonely Sage

21,675 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have a small question, since i'm still only a month into Gaia and I've been searching the Markets carefully. What exactly is the "??? Ring", and if its a equipable ring in ZOMG! what exactly does it do? the marketplace's 'description' of the item is not very descriptive... ^_^;

sweety_honey's Husband

Slartybardfast
I have a small question, since i'm still only a month into Gaia and I've been searching the Markets carefully. What exactly is the "??? Ring", and if its a equipable ring in ZOMG! what exactly does it do? the marketplace's 'description' of the item is not very descriptive... ^_^;

ahhh the ??? lol. history lesson time! back when zomg first released, the fitness ring was not available to get in the game. the only way to get the fitness ring back than was to have the ??? ring which turns into the fitness ring if you "open" it in your inventory. not today, you have the ability to get the fitness ring by a drop or sometime by finishing NPC missions where you get to choose a ring. some people still choose to get the ??? ring if you can still find them cause they dont want to wait.

Widower

Lonely Sage

21,675 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Heen-san
Slartybardfast

ahhh the ??? lol. history lesson time! back when zomg first released, the fitness ring was not available to get in the game. the only way to get the fitness ring back than was to have the ??? ring which turns into the fitness ring if you "open" it in your inventory. not today, you have the ability to get the fitness ring by a drop or sometime by finishing NPC missions where you get to choose a ring. some people still choose to get the ??? ring if you can still find them cause they dont want to wait.

Ah, thank you! I already have that fully leveled, so I won't go after it on the market then. ^_^

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Do the lawn gnomes not drop the lawn gnome recipe?

sweety_honey's Husband

LadyTimePiece

No. If I remember right, you get it from completing a quest

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Heen-san
LadyTimePiece

Well boo. Thank you and wonderful avatar.

sweety_honey's Husband

LadyTimePiece
Heen-san
LadyTimePiece

Well boo. Thank you and wonderful avatar.

thanks. one of my many in the closet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces