Yes 0.87429351003703 87.4% [ 8972 ]
No 0.12570648996297 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10262 ]

Romantic Pyromaniac

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The (semi) complete map puts things in perspective. zOMG's been around for awhile and it's still so small.

sweety_honey's Husband

Direcrit
The (semi) complete map puts things in perspective. zOMG's been around for awhile and it's still so small.

if you look at the date of my last update, its been a long time since ive updated this thread. i dont know if and when ill eventually update it to include BB

Romantic Pyromaniac

9,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
Heen-san
if you look at the date of my last update, its been a long time since ive updated this thread. i dont know if and when ill eventually update it to include BB

haha sry, didn't mean to sound like i was ragging on you.

I meant that zOMG takes a long time to push updates. The game is very small despite its age.

sweety_honey's Husband

User Image
Direcrit
Heen-san

haha sry, didn't mean to sound like i was ragging on you.

I meant that zOMG takes a long time to push updates. The game is very small despite its age.

no worries, i didnt take any offense. there was a lot of things happen that had prevented it from expanding for a while. at one point it was a toss up whether zomg would still be around. there is a new area that should be opening sometime in the future

Romantic Pyromaniac

9,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
Heen-san
no worries, i didnt take any offense. there was a lot of things happen that had prevented it from expanding for a while. at one point it was a toss up whether zomg would still be around. there is a new area that should be opening sometime in the future

I am already aware of zOMG's situation.
Its slightly sickening to see zOMG neglected by Gaia while the higher ups continue to hunger for the players money. During the 'save zOMG' problem they still seeked ways to squeeze cash from players to 'save' a supposedly free2play game. This is biased though and slightly off the threads topic.

sweety_honey's Husband

Direcrit
Heen-san

I am already aware of zOMG's situation.
Its slightly sickening to see zOMG neglected by Gaia while the higher ups continue to hunger for the players money. During the 'save zOMG' problem they still seeked ways to squeeze cash from players to 'save' a supposedly free2play game. This is biased though and slightly off the threads topic.

dont worry, i get where youre coming from. ive posted my opinions back than about the finance issue and how to resolve it.

Romantic Pyromaniac

9,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
Heen-san
dont worry, i get where youre coming from. ive posted my opinions back than about the finance issue and how to resolve it.

*sigh* money makes the Gaia world go 'round.. rolleyes
Back on topic- Nice thread. I think it provides useful information to incoming players.

sweety_honey's Husband

Direcrit
Heen-san

*sigh* money makes the Gaia world go 'round.. rolleyes
Back on topic- Nice thread. I think it provides useful information to incoming players.

well it was more for me to keep track of who dropped what but i figured wth, ill make it available for everyone. i used to be into zomg big time and sometimes spend hours and hours updating everything. right now, ive just been playing zodiac islands on my itouch lol.

Romantic Pyromaniac

9,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
Heen-san
well it was more for me to keep track of who dropped what but i figured wth, ill make it available for everyone. i used to be into zomg big time and sometimes spend hours and hours updating everything. right now, ive just been playing zodiac islands on my itouch lol.

I play League of Legends now, but still drop in time to time.
Heen-san

thanks and thats fine with me. as long as you reference me and this main thread
There's no problem with that for me. You're guide has helped me so many times it's the least I can do.

Tipsy Humorist

I made a whole new account to go through the quest chain again to make a guide about the rings you could choose, then I found your guide; I think it was for the best though since your guide is a lot better than I could've wrote it. lol

Rancher Bill will offer you:
New Rings: Defib, Guns, Hack, Iron Will, My Density
Close Combat: Bump, Hack, Slash
Ranged Combat: Fire Rain, Guns, Solar Rays, Hot Foot, Hornet Nest
Crowd Control: Quicksand, Taunt
Defenses: Pot Lid, Teflon Spray
Healing: Bandage, Defib, Diagnose, Meat, Wish
Buffs: Coyote Spirit, Fitness, Iron Will, Keen Eye, My Density

And Uncle Kin will offer:
New Rings: Divinity, Fleet Feet, Hunter's Bow, Mantis, Rock Armor
Close Combat: Bump, Hack, Mantis, Slash
Ranged Combat: Fire Rain, Guns, Hornet Nest, Hot Foot, Hunter's Bow, Shuriken, Solar Rays
Crowd Control: Quicksand, Scaredy Cat, Taunt
Defenses: Pot Lid, Rock Armor, Teflon Spray, Turtle
Healing: Bandage, Defib, Diagnose, Divinity, Healing Halo, Meat, Wish
Buffs: Coyote Spirit, Fitness, Fleet Feet, Ghost, Iron Will, Keen Eye, My Density

Sadly, my level is too low for Otami Ruins ATM... guess I should dust off the quests this month.
Thanks to all people who did work on this. It will surely help alot of people including me. smile

sweety_honey's Husband

FireHorse666
I made a whole new account to go through the quest chain again to make a guide about the rings you could choose, then I found your guide; I think it was for the best though since your guide is a lot better than I could've wrote it. lol

Ranged Combat: Fire Rain, Guns, Hornet Nest, Hot Foot, Hunter's Bow, Shuriken, Solar Rays
Buffs: Coyote Spirit, Fitness, Fleet Feet, Ghost, Iron Will, Keen Eye, My Density

Sadly, my level is too low for Otami Ruins ATM... guess I should dust off the quests this month.

thanks for this info. maybe now ill have a reason to do a small update when i find the time. work everyday the rest of this month...

Tipsy Humorist

Heen-san
FireHorse666

thanks for this info. maybe now ill have a reason to do a small update when i find the time. work everyday the rest of this month...

Ouch... well I wish the best for you!!

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
back to the top bump evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers