Should this thread be a Sticky?

Yes 0.87429351003703 87.4% [ 8972 ]
No 0.12570648996297 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10262 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

sweety_honey's Husband

Karusul
Uh. QUESTION!

About the Total Charge thing? What does it imply? Do you literally stop getting Orbs when you hit the Max Total Charge?

i believe once you've maxed your ring, it wont give you the option to upgrade it anymore. then on to the next one.

also i just got home so im going to start working on the thread and getting more updated

Shameless Lunatic

You might want to edit the "clutch" entry under DMP. I'm sure some lucky bast- I mean gamer has gotten a hack from fighting the clutches, but I've personally only gotten a hot Foot ring. Twice, actually.

sweety_honey's Husband

ninjablu
You might want to edit the "clutch" entry under DMP. I'm sure some lucky bast- I mean gamer has gotten a hack from fighting the clutches, but I've personally only gotten a hot Foot ring. Twice, actually.

ok ive got it. im still working on it and will have everything updated in one shot. keep in mind the rings monsters drop might be random rings but im thinking that certain types of rings are dropped in certain areas

Moonlight Vampire

11,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
This thread is awesome!!! <3
Thanx for the info Heen-san
you're awesome

Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Great post :3 I neeeed aqueduct's map though! ;.;

sweety_honey's Husband

Nio Love
Great post :3 I neeeed aqueduct's map though! ;.;

yea so do i gonk if you happen to explore it all, please take a screen shot and pm it to me so i can post it

sweety_honey's Husband

so after going through four movies, ive finally got all the rings and drop items i can find saved and uploaded to photobucket as well as posted and linked to the market on the maps thread. the only thing i need now are any new information on maps, monster drops, tips on monsters and so on. hope this helps even more now.
The flamingos also drop bandage rings. :3
Dang, i was at the aqueduct this morning
sorri
i noticed some of the stuff on the front page, i run the forsaken dreams charity on my main, we have a section zOMG recipes and rings, might wanna check it out, some of the stuff your wife wants is on our list of recipes
oh and i can cycle through my stuff and see what came from which monsters, ive got a pretty good memory

sweety_honey's Husband

10 hours of working on this and finding information is making my head hurt. nite guys and i hope the new updates help some. i do need a lot of pics for those of you in area 7 and higher
User Image
Nice collection of info and clear animated artwork. XD Very useful for loot hunting. : D

Also, I heard that all the animated have the ability to drop rings belonging to that certain area.
Lawn Knome Majors also drop Orbs. : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces