Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should this thread be a Sticky?

Yes 0.87424449210372 87.4% [ 8968 ]
No 0.12575550789628 12.6% [ 1290 ]
Total Votes:[ 10258 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

sweety_honey's Husband

Hey everyone and welcome to my Complete Maps, Rings, Monsters, Items & More! Browse through and see what you think. I welcome any feed back you have. Also I believe this may be one of the only threads to have a complete map of all the areas since I haven't personally seen any others myself so subscribe to my thread if you want a quick way to find me and the maps. Though this may not be as popular as the other threads I have listed, please help keep this thread on the first page so others can benefit from the complete maps listed. Wanna give thanks to all my fellow beta/zeta testers who provided the information available and that I plan to continue and a HUGE thanks to ffreddd123 for providing me with a server where bandwidth will no longer be an issue.

Note: If you cannot see the pictures, go to your account preferences and change it to show_all_images. This will then allow you to view all pictures. If it still doesn't show, refresh the page

PERSONAL NOTE: I have made this thread available to the public so everyone can get a chance to use it. I don't mind if other clans using this in their own forum for easier access BUT you do need to ask my permission first since I'm the one doing this thread and you do need to reference where you got your information from as well a link to this thread because I may have more updated information. One clan has already been caught stealing this thread by copying all this information w/o asking permission first and not even saying where they got it from. This clan has also been reported for doing so. I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR OTHER PEOPLE OR CLANS USING THIS INFORMATION FOR THEIR OWN GAIAN PURPOSES W/O ASKING FIRST OR SAYING WHERE THEY GOT IT. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT, YOU WILL BE REPORTED. Any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sweety_honey's Husband

~ Announcements ~

Updated 12.18.10

This section will be where I post any new announcements or changes to zOMG that will be happening for those of you who may not check the zOMG forum. Ring drops for all areas have been reset and first set of new ring drops posted. If you would like to help update this, please post what monsters are dropping which rings. Hive may be a little harder so please only post what you know for sure so the information is accurate. When posting ring drops, PLEASE include what area if it's a monster that appears in more than one place. i.e brain clam, sea sprouts etc. If such monsters are not posted from which area, I cannot accurately report their drop

New Updates

* Updated HP for all areas, more to come
* Rings you choose from G-Corp Labtech

Upcoming Updates

* More up-to-date monster hp
* Will try to get NPC's rings that I'm still missing info on

Things I need for thread

* I need a good pic of the Ghost from 2010 Halloween Event. Don't care what color
* What monsters drop what items, rings or recipes? If you get a drop from a monster, please report What Dropped and What Monster dropped it.

~ Crafted Items Donated ~

Thank you to all that have generously donated items:

Ians Hat (donated by Kao_kao_kat)
Berry Ring Pop (donated by annoyng_and_proud)
Pinwheel (donated by Leonardo Krilangi)
Flamingo Feather Boa (donated by Yamatra)
Flamingo Plushie (donated by Celebiest)
Bonsai Wings (donated by I_Kappa_I)
Pink Alien Tattoo (donated by LeMuffinOfPlusOneSproing)
Tropical Sarong (donated by ANKIT PATEL)
Pearls (donated by Brother-Morphine)
Null Fluff Plushie (donated by Sir Doc The Obsessive)
Clover Fluff Plushie (donated by xRavielx)
Garlic Plushie (donated by Hawaiian_flowers)
Plain Fluff Plushie (donated by Leonardo Krilangi)
Scar of the Warrior (donated by prettykitty222)
Scar of Tyrant (donated but deleted message saying who from. if you see this plz let me know)
Scar of Martyr (donated by Leonardo Krilangi)
Ninja Pants (donated by prettykitty222)
Clutch Hat (donated by Leonardo Krilangi)
Fluff Battle T-shirt (donated by annoyng_and_proud)
Sinister Scarf *

sweety_honey's Husband

~ Threads You Should Check Out ~

Updated 11.18.10

I'm someone who tries to do it all and to have everything in one place. Unfortunately I have failed in doing that. Being a full time husband, dad and coaching sports, I just don't have the time or energy to do it all. This section has a list of threads that I personally think everyone should subscribe too. Some you might already have or seen, some maybe not. If you think you know a thread that is worth posting, let me know.

Want to make Gaia and zOMG go faster? Having trouble with your inventory because you have thousands of items in it? Check out my clan leader GamesTesterJan's guide zOMG at its best! (Optimization & performance enhancment) that gives you step by step on how to install Firefox and set the pipelining. This is something I have personally done and many others as well and it really does help make Gaia and zOMG much more enjoyable. This has even been check out by Qix who has told us that it's a great method for Gaia though it's something he cannot officially make as part of Gaia itself. GamesTesterJan now has anther thread for those needing help with the new VOIP system for chatting on zOMG. Check out his zOMG! Chat Help Desk for more information.

For any and all info regarding Quests, Badges and Animated, check out Bria_Teragram's page. This girl has got one of the best and I believe only page I've seen that covers anything to do with Quests and Badges. Also has a very nice and simple layout when it comes to the Animated and what each of them drop (doesn't look like she's added the Vampire or Werewolf badges yet to her thread)

For Crafted Items and the items needed to make it, Domain Name's thread has them listed on her thread (though I still have all the items itself listed for quick easy access to the marketplace). She has a pretty nice layout making it easy to read. (has not been updated in a while with any of the new recipes)

If you have any bugs or glitches to report, go to How to report bugs in zOMG!. This will instruct you on what to do.

Wondering about all those badges and what you need to get them? Check out Mizz Faith's Faith's Guide to zOMG Badges for a complete list of badges and what you have to do to get them. (Badges used from her thread since she has them nicely ordered)

Even though I have a little Q&A form, Sira_Black has a really good thread [[ Ask a zETA ]] -------- A zOMG FAQ! -------- [Ask away!] that answers a lot of questions and breaks it down for you.

sweety_honey's Husband

~ Q & A ~

Updated 11.23.10

Below are some questions you don't normally hear asked but is useful to know when it comes to playing zOMG.

Q: How do you equip rings purchased from marketplace and/or traded from other gaians?

A: If you are in-game and purchase a ring from the mp while in-game or from a trade, you have to exit and go back in for your ring or item to show in your inventory. Outside of the Null Chamber, you can move where your rings are placed on on your hands but to move rings from your inventory you have to be inside the Null Chamber. The only exception to that rule is if you have free slots to add rings too. If you get a ring as a drop-item, then it's added to your inventory right away soulbound. If you purchase a ring on the MP, you can power it up to resell on the MP as long as you don't equip that ring. If you equip it, you just lost the gold you spent on it. Superchargers, Ring Polishers and Double Orb items will be soulbound once equipped. The only way to get them is from the market place, zomg action packs or Backy Alley Bargain shop with gaia cash.

Q: Can I equip more than one Fitness Ring?

A: NO! Trust me I tried. While in beta and the fitness ring not being able to be equiped, it was rumored you could. I bought four of them and after the release found that I could only have one equiped. The downside was that I lost 30k because once you open the ??? Ring to get the fitness ring, it cannot be sold or traded. If you already have one, then DO NOT get one from Leon or anyone else after completing some of thier quests. Will be a waste of a ring choice.

Q: How do you open the treasure chests?

A: You have to beat the monsters guarding it at the right CL. If you beat them but was too strong, message will appear saying what you're CL must be to claim the prize for next time.

Q: Is there a way to not lag so much?

A: If you close the mini map, that will help you a little. You can also try lowering your graphics under your menu option from high to medium or low. There's also a thread mentioned in the section above by GameTesterJan on how to make it faster if you are running firefox.

Q: How are the drops determines?

A: Drop ratio can be determined by the color of the monster's name and follows like so and can find a monster CL list after the maps and monsters section as you scroll down the page. Colors below is what color the monster will appear to you depending on your current CL.

Purple = Easiest to kill, drops the least
Blue = Easy to kill, drops sometimes
Green = Average to kill, best for drops
Gold = Hard to kill, drops sometimes
Red = Very Hard to kill, drops the least

Per GamesTesterJan: "I have figured out that if an enemies name is green your likely to get the better orb and loot drop ratio especially when in a team. If an opponent is yellow or blue you will still get drops but much less frequent then when it's green and it will consistently give more than the yellow or blue. I can confirm the best ration is around the mid green example Otami Ruins enemies are green when your on CL7.4 till CL7.8 I believe and if your the medium on CL7.6 the battles are easier but you are also rewarded with much more than CL.7.4 or CL7.8" To put it simply for those of you that still don't get it, the easier to kill, the less chance it will drop something. If there is a certain drop item you are trying to get but are too strong, change out or remove some rings to lower your Cl so you have a better chance of getting a drop.

Q: How do I find my badges or how many I have left to kill to get a badge?

A: With the lastest updates, you can now go to your My Gaia tab at the top then go to Quests and then Badges. This will now show you all the badges you have completed so far and below that it will show how many you've killed and how many you need to kill to get the next set of badges. Unfortunately, showing you how many left to kill for next badge does not work for event badges. Just have to keep killing until you get it or keep really good count in your head.

Q: Is it true I can change my Cl level outside the Null Chamber?

A: Yes you can do that at any time from the menu option BUT you can only change it to a lower CL. To change your Cl back you do have to go to the Null Chamber.

Q: What's the best place to use an Orb Doubler?

A: Currently, the best place to use an Orb Doubler would be Hive but only with a full crew or you won't get much. This is especially good for those players that are still trying to boost there rings to 10.0. The next best place is Shallow Seas but again, only with a full crew. Shallow Seas will also give you the highest lv ring drops that you can use to swap with a lower ring or cash in for more orbs. I've noticed I got a lot more orbs on my Hive runs when I also had my Fortunes Favor ring equipped.

~ Mini Events ~

Barton Town : Aerial Bombardment! (CL 2.0 and below)
Village Greens : Rotary Menaces! (CL 2.0 and below)
Bill's Ranch : Grucken Chuckin'! (Unlimited CL!)
Zen Gardens : Deadman Spies! (CL 4.0 and below)
Bass'ken Lake : BuzzKill! (CL 5.0 and below)
Old Aqueduct : Bug Breakout! (CL 6.0 and below)
Gold Beach : Trophy Hunters! (CL 7.0 and below)
Otami Ruins : Saving the Spirits! (CL 8.0 and below)
Purple Orbs can be found in any area and spawn at any time

~ NPC's Who Give Daily Chance ~

Barton Town - Spin the wheel
Village Greens - Dina
Bills Ranch - Rubella (only available after her quests are completed)
Zen Gardens - Burton
Bassken Lake - Rocko
Old Aquaduct - Spirit
Buccaneer Boardwalk - Bob
Gold Beach - Marcy
Otami Ruins - Jerry (need to complete the Peter Quest before he gives anything)

thnx to IIwizardeigesII for this information

sweety_honey's Husband

~ Maps, Monsters and Drop Items ~

Information originally provided by Lord0din69 who also got some from Flaraka and AYAABTU. I will try to update this as I go along but I won't be able to play as much as everyone else might so if you have something to add, please post so I can keep this up to date. I want give big thanks to wizardeiges and h0mewreckaz for providing a lot of the missing monster pics, pokemonalexander for better monster pics and T i r a e l for providing missing maps as well as monster locations plus other monsters never even known about. Other pics also used from http://zomg.wikia.com.

zOMG Maps & Monsters

pic by Ridley Starsmore

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Barton Town [Town 01]

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AirShark [HP: ?] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Part of the Aerial Bombardment mini event. Must be Cl 2.0 and below to do damage though you can still be damaged regardless of your Cl

Drops: User Image AirShark Plating

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Badge(s): User Image User Image

Sewers [Area 01] Suggested CL 1.0 - 1.9 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 1.0

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gramster [HP: 14] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will come after you if you get too close. Also stronger than Peelunger

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Pinwheel Fin , User Image Stem , User Image Twig

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Badge(s): User Image

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alpha Gram [HP: 25] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Stronger than the other Gramsters. Guards the pipes for the third sewer quest.

Drops:

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peelunger [HP: 6] [Type: Smelly]
Note: Does not attack unless provoked. Does not receive help from other Peelungers

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Pinwheel Fin , User Image Stem , User Image Twig

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Village Greens [Area 02] Suggested CL 1 ~ 2.5 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 1.0 – 1.?

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Commander Leon
Note: Ramdomly grants a ring after completing certain quests from him

Ring(s): User Image Bandage

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Remo
Note: After completing all his quests, you get to choose a ring from a list of what he carries. Choose wisely.

Close Combat Ring(s): User Image Bump , User Image Slash

Range Attack Ring(s): User Image Fire Rain , User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Hot Foot , User Image Solar Rays

Crowd Control Ring(s): User Image Quicksand , User Image Taunt

Defense Ring(s): User Image Pot Lid , User Image Teflon Spray

Healing Ring(s): User Image Bandage , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Meat , User Image Wish

Buff Ring(s): User Image Coyote Spirit, User Image Fitness, User Image Keen Aye

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lawn Gnomes [HP: 6 - 11] [Type: Aggressive, Link]
Note: Weakest of all the gnomes and travel in packs.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Twig , User Image Screw , User Image Wing Tree Leaf , User Image Branch

Ring(s): User Image Ghost , User Image Slash , User Image Adrenaline, User Image Shark Attack , User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Healing Halo , User Image Fitness, User Image Mantis , User Image Keen Aye , User Image Gumshoe , User Image Improbability Sphere , User Image Shuriken

Recipe(s): User Image Flower Shield

Badge(s): User Image User Image User Image

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lawn Gnome Major (now called Major Catastrophe @ left mushroom, Major Tragedy @ middle mushroom and Major Disaster @ right mushroom, Major Major @ Gnome General’s Mushroom) [HP: 20 - 24] [Type: Aggressive, Link]
Note: Usually travels with several Lawn Gnomes with him.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Twig , User Image Screw , User Image Wing Tree Leaf , User Image Branch

Ring(s): User Image Heavy Water Balloon , User Image Healing Halo

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lawn Gnome Adjutant [HP: 25] [Type: Aggressive, Link]
Note: Hangs around the general’s hut or leading a gnome squad.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Screw , User Image Wing Tree Leaf , User Image Branch

Ring(s): User Image Hot Foot , User Image Iron Will , User Image Slash

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lawn Gnome Courier [HP: 8] [Type: Aggressive, Link]
Note: Does not attack unless provoked.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lawn Gnome General [HP: 228] [Type: Aggressive, Link]
Note: Boss of the Village Green. Can block attacks and shove you away.

Drops: User Image Screw , User Image Wing Tree Leaf , User Image Branch

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Flamingo [HP: 6 - 11] [Type: Aggressive, Knockback]
Note: Gnome scouts. Some will run for help if attacked or if they spot you while others will attack if you get too close. Their kicks can also knock you back.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Pink Flamingo Feather , User Image Plastic

Ring(s): User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Fleet Feet , User Image Heavy Water Balloon , User Image Hack , User Image Turtle , User Image Wish , User Image Knife Sharpen , User Image My Density , User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Shark Attack , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Shuriken , User Image Adrenaline, User Image Bandage , User Image Bump , User Image Keen Aye , User Image Teflon Spray

Recipe(s): User Image Pinwheel

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Goof Greens Fluff [HP: 6 - 20] [Type: Link]
Note: Does not attacked unless provoked. Other Greens Fluffs will attack if nearby.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Stem , User Image Pinwheel Fin

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Forum Badge (ED)

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sandtrap Fluff [HP: 11 - 14] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Tends to come out if a goof ball lands in a sand trap. Are also stronger than Greens Fluff

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Branch , User Image Twig

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mushroom Cannon [HP: 15 - 19] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Does not move but can attack from a distance

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Copper , User Image Mushroom Head

Ring(s): User Image Defibrillate , User Image Wish

Recipe: User Image Bonsai Wings

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LawnShark [HP: ?] [Type: ?]
Note: Mower-nado, Grass Master and Rollerblades can be found anywhere in village greens. Does not stay in one location

Drops: User Image LawnShark Blade

Ring(s):

Recipe:

Bill's Ranch [Area 03] Suggested CL 1.8 - 2.6 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] Cl 2+

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bill
Note: After completing all his quests, you get to choose a ring from a list of what he carries. Choose wisely.

Close Combat Ring(s):

Range Attack Ring(s):

Crowd Control Ring(s):

Defense Ring(s):

Healing Ring(s):

Buff Ring(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Air Fluff [HP: 26 - 38] [Type: Link]
Note: Easiest to kill in this area and does not attack unless provoked.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Cotton , User Image Polyester

Ring(s): User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Teflon Spray

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Garlic [HP: 53 - 86] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will chase you if you get too close. Has a stronger relative called Gilroy [495 HP]. Looks just like the garlics but bigger and stronger

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Garlic Essence , User Image Garlic Peel , User Image Garlic Sprout

Ring(s): User Image Diagnosis , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Gumshoe , User Image Keen Aye , User Image Fleet Feet , User Image Heavy Water Balloon

Recipes(s): User Image Fresh Garlic Dress

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alarm Skeeter [HP: 64 - 83] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: ACC debuff on target. Has a stronger relative called Cuckoo. Can be found in the same area but is yellow instead

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Bronze , User Image Metal Spike

Ring(s): User Image Adrenaline

Recipe(s): User Image Mechanical Mosquito Wings

Deadman's Path [Area 04] Suggested CL 2.2 - 2.9 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] n/a

Can be no higher than CL 3.5 to enter. You can also choose from easy (monsters blue, small rewards), normal (monsters green, moderate rewards) or hard (monsters gold, large rewards)

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Laceback Bootsnake [HP: 96 - 132] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will attack if near and aid others being attacked. Has a medium range attack.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Snake Eye , User Image Rubber

Ring(s): User Image Rock Armor , User Image Shuriken , User Image Hack , User Image Mantis , User Image Shark Attack , User Image Ghost , User Image Fleet Feet , User Image Fire Rain , User Image Keen Aye , User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Fitness, User Image Meat , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Scaredy Cat

Recipe(s): User Image Laceback Jacket , User Image Laceback Skirt , User Image Laceback Kerchief

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Laceback Galoshes [HP: 215 - 296] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Beyond the headstones upwards a bit and appears in the upper left corner. Eyes are red/pink instead of blue. Does not always spawn.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Snake Eye , User Image Rubber

Ring(s): User Image Coyote Spirit , User Image Fire Rain

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clutch [HP: 58 - 80] [Type: Aggressive, Link]
Note: Debuffs the Dodge of the target being hit Can also be found lurking around Zen Gardens for mini event

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Suede , User Image Clutch Claw

Ring(s): User Image Ghost , User Image Turtle , User Image Dervish , User Image Bump , User Image Hornet's Nest

Recipe(s): User Image Clutch Purse , User Image Clutch Hat , User Image Clutch Rollerblades

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Purse [HP: 131 - 180] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Found on stairs and stronger than Clutch. Does not always spawn.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Suede , User Image Clutch Claw

Ring(s): User Image Coyote Spirit , User Image Heavy Water Balloon

Recipe(s): User Image Clutch Hat

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OMG [HP: 99 - 139] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Uses tail to knock you back. Ranged weapon preferred for initial attack.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Leather , User Image OMG Claw , User Image Skull Patch

Ring(s): User Image Pot Lid , User Image Adrenaline, User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Turtle , User Image Mantis , User Image Healing Halo , User Image Gumshoe , User Image Shuriken , User Image Shark Attack , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Divinity , User Image Quicksand , User Image Iron Will , User Image Improbability Sphere

Recipe(s): User Image Scar of the Warrior , User Image Scar of the Martyr , User Image Laceback Skirt , User Image Forum Badge (GCD)

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OMFG [HP: 231 - 316] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Bigger than OMG. Appears at the very top (one section before the OMGWTF monster and more of them when played on hard) in the lower left corner each and every time when you’re lucky enough for it to appear. Its long tail pushes you away with each strike which leaves mantis and other melee rings not very useful. Might be lucky enough to get a shot in with a melee ring before being pushed away. Ranged weapons still preferred for initial attack. Does not always spawn. Added poison DoT effect.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Leather , User Image OMG Claw , User Image Skull Patch

Ring(s): User Image Shuriken , User Image Turtle , User Image Shark Attack

Recipe(s): User Image Laceback Skirt , User Image Forum Badge (GCD)

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OMGWTF [HP: 896 - 1236] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will spawn when you touch the gate and after killing several OMG hoards. Will see the word “Attack!” six times before the OMGWTF before it appears. Crew is recommended and healing rings/items suggested. Can fear the target being hit.

Drops: User Image Leather , User Image OMG Claw , User Image Skull Patch

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

sweety_honey's Husband

Maps Continued

Zen Gardens [Area 05] Suggested CL 2.8 - 4.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] Cl 1.1 - 1.6

Can be no higher than CL 4.1 to enter. You can also choose from easy (monsters blue, small rewards), normal (monsters green, moderate rewards) or hard (monsters gold, large rewards)

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Katsumi
Note: After completing all her quests, you get to choose a ring from a list of what she carries. Choose wisely.

Close Combat Ring(s): User Image Bump , User Image Hack , User Image Slash

Range Attack Ring(s): User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Hot Foot , User Image Shuriken , User Image Solar Rays

Crowd Control Ring(s): User Image Quicksand , User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Taunt

Defense Ring(s): User Image Pot Lid , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Turtle

Healing Ring(s): User Image Bandage , User Image Defibrillate , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Healing Halo , User Image Meat , User Image Wish

Buff Ring(s): User Image Coyote Spirit , User Image Fitness, User Image Ghost [/url, User Image Iron Will , User Image Keen Aye , User Image My Density

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ghost Lantern [HP: 155 - 172] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Reduces your Weight, making it much easier to knock you back a long way. Only spawns at night around the paper lanterns.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Silk , User Image Night Fire , User Image Wood Piece

Ring(s): User Image Defibrillate , User Image Mantis , User Image Hot Foot , User Image Turtle , User Image Adrenaline, User Image Iron Will

Recipe(s): User Image Forum badge (GD) , User Image Kokeshi Kimono

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ghost Lantern Nexus [HP: ???] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Only spawns at night and only after completing the first two bridges of the Battle of the Bridges quest. Will turn red when attacking.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokeshi Doll [HP: 76 - 86] [Type: Short Range, Projectiles, Link]
Note: Does not attack unless provoked and can attack from a distance.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Fan Edge , User Image Fan Wood , User Image Mystic Weave

Ring(s): User Image Fitness, User Image My Density , User Image Iron Will , User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Hack , User Image Wish

Recipe(s): User Image Kokeshi Fan

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokeshi Collectible [HP: 238] [Type: Aggressive, Short Range, Projectiles, Link]
Note: Will attack if you get too close. Beware the ‘Boom’ attack. Dodge Debuff on target.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Fan Edge , User Image Lacquered Wood

Ring(s): User Image Bump

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kat's Kokeshi Doll [HP: 874 - 1182] [Type: Aggressive, Link, Short Range Projectiles]
Note: New area created for Kat's Kokeshi Doll. Must now be no higher than Cl 4.1 to enter. New updates now allow area to be beaten. The more in your crew, the more dolls spawn making it harder to stay alive at a 4.1 cl but can now be done with full crew within 30-45 minutes. Can now be beat solo.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Lacquered Wood

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Taiko Drum [HP: 173 - 216] [Type: Aggressive, Knockback]
Note: Can hit several people at once with attack. If at a distance, will try to jump on you and knock you back. ACC Debuff on target.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Music Note , User Image Lacquered Wood , User Image Bronze

Ring(s): User Image Coyote Spirit, User Image Improbability Sphere , User Image Slash , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Pot Lid , User Image My Density , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Heavy Water Balloon , User Image Duct Tape

Recipe(s): User Image Taiko Drum

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Taiko Drum Nexus [HP: ???] [Type: Aggressive, Knockback]
Note: Stronger than the Taiko Drum, they are harder to hurt and has a longer range of attack. Only spawns for the Three Bridges quest along with several normal Taiko Drums. Crew recommended.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Music Note

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cherry Fluff [HP: 81 - 99] [Type: Link]
Note: Tough little fluffs and hits just as hard. Others will come to help if nearby. Seems to do more damage when they explode after being killed.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Pink Fluff , User Image Lace , User Image Thread

Ring(s): User Image Ghost , User Image Slash , User Image Mantis , User Image Pot Lid , User Image Adrenaline, User Image Taunt , User Image Shuriken , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Fitness

Recipe: User Image Sakura Fluff Plushie

Bass'ken Lake [Area 06] Suggested CL 4.2 - 5.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 2.0 - 2.9

Can be no higher than CL 5.1 to enter. You can also choose from easy (monsters blue, small rewards), normal (monsters green, moderate rewards) or hard (monsters gold, large rewards)

Can be no higher than CL 5.1 to enter. You can also choose from easy (monsters blue, small rewards), normal (monsters green, moderate rewards) or hard (monsters gold, large rewards)

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Logan

Close Combat Ring(s): User Image Bump , User Image Dervish , User Image Hack , User Image Mantis , User Image Slash

Range Attack Ring(s): User Image Fire Rain , User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Heavy Water Balloon , User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Hot Foot , User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Shuriken , User Image Solar Rays

Crowd Control Ring(s): User Image Duct Tape , User Image Quicksand , User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Taunt

Defense Ring(s): User Image Pot Lid , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Turtle

Healing Ring(s): User Image Defibrillate , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Divinity , User Image Healing Halo , User Image Meat , User Image Wish

Buff Ring(s): User Image Adrenaline , User Image Coyote Spirit , User Image Fitness, User Image Fleet Feet , User Image Ghost , User Image Iron Will , User Image Keen Aye , User Image My Density

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Buzz Saw [HP: 150 - 160] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Can attack from a distance. Spawns in groups of 2-5 from the sawmill. Some will run away to get help.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Iron Ore , User Image Saw Blade , User Image Aluminum

Ring(s): User Image Shark Attack , User Image Meat , User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Dervish , User Image Iron Will , User Image Bump , User Image Mantis , User Image Gumshoe , User Image Fire Rain , User Image Knife Sharpen , User Image Heavy Water Balloon , User Image Quicksand , User Image Pot Lid , User Image My Density , User Image Fleet Feet , User Image Taunt , User Image Improbability Sphere , User Image Solar Rays , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Wish , User Image Hot Foot , User Image Hack , User Image Divinity

Recipe(s): User Image Bass'ken Waders , User Image Scar of the Martyr

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mama Buzz Saw [HP: ???] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Bigger and stronger than Buzzsaw, Must now be a no higher than Cl 5.1 to enter the saw mill where she is located. Crew recommended. Also has a twin sister that like to come out and play. Sister Saw be found outside of the saw mill.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Iron Ore , User Image Saw Blade , User Image Aluminum

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Papa Buzz Saw [HP: ???] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Killing Mamma Buzzsaw tends to piss off Papa Buzzsaw who is even bigger and stronger than Mamma. Only spawns if someone around has the Papasaw quest active. Must now be a no higher than Cl 5.1 to enter the saw mill where he is located. Crew recommended.

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Buzzkill [HP: 6521+] [Type: ?]
Note: After receiving enough damage will drill/teleport to another location on the map.

Drops: User Image Loose Screw

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outlaw Pup [HP: 168 - 176] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will roam by itself or in packs. Ones found near the Shewolf den will run for help.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Stitches , User Image Cured Hide , User Image Axe Head

Ring(s): User Image Diagnosis , User Image Wish , User Image Turtle , User Image Taunt

Recipe(s): User Image Scar of the Tyrant , User Image Bass'ken Claws

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outlaw Wolf [HP: 431] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Bigger than the pups, can be found guarding the Shewolf den. Killing the Outlaw Wolf will allow you to enter the den. The bite is ugly and causes a short DoT after the main damage.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Stitches , User Image Cured Hide

Ring(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shewolf [HP: 1982 - 2498] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will revive the Outlaw Wolfs you just killed to bring her out. Only appears if someone has the Mon Cheri quest active.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Stitches , User Image Cured Hide

Ring(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mother Fluff [HP: 2354 - 2675] [Type: Link]
Note: Stronger than the rest and travels with three. Now has three different ones (Goosey, Lucy & Mary Bussey) with Mary Bussey being the strongest, crew recommended.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Foam Sponge , User Image Stem , User Image Ring Polisher Tube

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mother Fluff Guard [HP: 312 - 341] [Type: Link]
Note: Stronger than Grass Fluff and usually found guarding the Mother Fluffs. They hit harder now *and* they can heal their allies.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Stem

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Life Jacket , User Image Clover Fluff Plushie

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grass Fluff [HP: 138 - 154] [Type: Link]
Note: Only attacks if provoked but will attack in hordes. Mother Fluff packs may assist if nearby. Can be found roaming around or by banging the trash cans.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Foam Sponge , User Image Stem

Ring(s): User Image Shark Attack , User Image Dervish , User Image Fire Rain , User Image Shuriken , User Image Diagnosis

Recipe(s): User Image Life Jacket , User Image Clover Fluff Plushie

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Carrion Flower Fluff [HP: 206] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Can be found by banging the trash cans around and seen using profanity. Slows the footspeed of targets.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Suspender , User Image Lure

Ring(s): User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Duct Tape , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Adrenaline, User Image Meat , User Image Iron Will , User Image Pot Lid

Recipe(s): User Image Shovel Blade

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flying Giftbox [HP: 522 - 557] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Spawns in groups and only at night or if you activate the windmill device. Can fear the target being hit. Can also be found with Air Shark in Barton Town but does not count towards normal badge. Ring Boxes can still be found flying around as well.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Cloth , User Image Ribbon

Ring(s): User Image Hack , User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Ghost , User Image Meat , User Image Knife Sharpen , User Image Iron Will , User Image Pot Lid , User Image Slash , User Image Turtle

Recipe(s): User Image Gift Box , User Image Scar of the Rogue

Quote:
User Image Trash Can [HP: 840 - 880] [Type: n/a]
Note: Knock over trash cans to lure out Carrion Fluffs. Trash cans do have names, For a Greener Tomorrow, For a Burpa Shave, ...Takes More Nerve..., Give a Hoot! Don’t Pollute!

sweety_honey's Husband

Maps Continued

Buccaneer Boardwalk [Area 6.5] Suggested CL 5.0 - 6.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 3.0 - 3.9

Recover the KiKis! A crate of boardwalk prize giveaways (KiKi Kitty dolls) was stolen from the Pirates. These dolls Animated and are being held captive by the beach denizens of the Boardwalk (because they're so darn cute). You need to defeat the owners of the KiKis and return them to Butterfingers Bart, so he can take them back to the Pirates on the Boardwalk for their prizes. To rescue KiKi, defeat her captors and then pick her up and bring her to the location indicated on your PDA Map. To succeed at the scenario, 25 KiKis must be rescued and returned to Bart.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anchor Bug [HP: 297 - 314] [Type: Ranged Attack]
Note: Can hit you from a short distance and found in large swarms. Rings that can attack more than one monster at a time recommended if by yourself.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Lobster Claw , User Image Brass , User Image Sailor Ink

Ring(s): User Image Adrenaline

Recipe(s): User Image Monster Lobster Claws , User Image Sailor's Anchor Tattoo , User Image Forum Badge (QA)

Old Aqueduct [Area 07] Suggested CL 5.0 - 6.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 3.3 - 3.9

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. G-Corp Labtech
Note: After completing all her quests, you get to choose a ring from a list of what she carries. Choose wisely.

Close Combat Ring(s): User Image Bump , User Image Dervish , User Image Hack , User Image Mantis , User Image Slash

Range Attack Ring(s): User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Heavy Water Balloon , User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Hot Foot , User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Shark Attack , User Image Shuriken , User Image Solar Rays

Crowd Control Ring(s): User Image Duct Tape , User Image Gumshoe , User Image Quicksand , User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Taunt

Defense Ring(s): User Image Pot Lid , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Turtle

Healing Ring(s): User Image Defibrillate , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Divinity , User Image Healing Halo , User Image Meat , User Image Wish

Buff Ring(s): User Image Fitness, User Image Fleet Feet , User Image Ghost [/url, User Image Iron Will , User Image Keen Aye , User Image My Density

Debuff Ring(s): User Image Adrenaline, User Image Knife Sharpen

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Predator Prairie Pup [HP: 259 - 283] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will attack in packs, has a ranged attack and also turn invisible. Will also follow you no matter how far you run. Can also be found lurking around the Beach now.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Kevlar , User Image Damaged Biochip

Ring(s): User Image Divinity , User Image Hornet's Nest , User Image Knife Sharpen , User Image Heavy Water Balloon , User Image Bandage , User Image Diagnosis

Recipe(s): User Image Green Alien Tattoo , User Image Pink Alien Tattoo , User Image Alien Raygun , User Image Preda-Rang

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Predator Squad Leader [HP: 589] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Will attack in packs, has a ranged attack and also turn invisible. Stronger than the predator pups. Can heal themselves and allies.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Fauxskin , User Image Wetware Plastic

Ring(s): User Image Pot Lid , User Image Turtle

Recipe(s): User Image Preda-Rang , User Image Alien Raygun

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Honor Guard [HP: 631] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Looks like the Squad Leader but stronger. Can be found guarding the commander’s base.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Kevlar

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Green Alien Tattoo

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Predator Commander [HP: 2568] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Takes a while for him to spawn

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Fauxskin , User Image Wetware Plastic

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Alien Raygun

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tiny Terror [HP: 205] [Type: Agressive]
Note: Does not count towards your normal badge. Will attack in packs.

Gold Beach [Area 08] Suggested CL 6.0 - 7.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 4+

Can be no higher than CL 7.1 to enter. You can also choose from easy (monsters blue, small rewards), normal (monsters green, moderate rewards) or hard (monsters gold, large rewards)

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Castle Golem [HP: 358 - 381] [Type: knock back]
Note: Normally attacks with their lance but will dive under the sand if you attack them with a ranged weapon or try to run away.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Seashell , User Image Gold

Ring(s): User Image Taunt , User Image Hornet's Nest

Recipe(s): User Image Shell Collection , User Image Cat's Eye Sunglasses

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sandblast [HP: 6391] [Type: Knock Back]
Note: Wears a dark blue bucket on his head. The normal version can be found a few screens south of the null crystal [1632 HP] but the main one is on Duneslam Island.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Seashell , User Image Gold

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Shell Collection , User Image Cat's Eye Sunglasses

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Servant of Sand [HP: ? - ?] [Type: knock back]
Note: Found on Duneslam Island.

Drops:

Ring(s): User Image Fire Rain , User Image Slash

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Spout [HP: 323 - 371] [Type: Agressive]
Note: Come out at night and will attach if you get too close

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Tropical Flower , User Image Trident Head

Ring(s): User Image My Density

Recipe(s): User Image Lei , User Image Tropical Sarong

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anchor Bug [HP: 353 - 392] [Type: Range Attack]
Note: Can hit you from a short distance and found in large swarms. Rings that can attack more than one monster at a time recommended if by yourself.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Lobster Claw , User Image Brass , User Image Sailor Ink

Ring(s): User Image Bandage

Recipe(s): User Image Monster Lobster Claws , User Image Sailor's Anchor Tattoo , User Image Forum Badge (QA)

User Image User Image User Image

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Fluff [HP: 264 - 290] [Type: Ranged Attack]
Note: Does not attack unless provoked. Debuffs footspeed but can be countered with Coyote Spirit and/or Fleet Feet. Ranged ring attack highly recommended when fighting by yourself. Will also aid other nearby Sand Fluffs being attacked.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Synthetic Fiber , User Image Glass , User Image Teflon

Ring(s): User Image Iron Will , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Mantis , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Healing Halo , User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Fire Rain

Recipe(s): User Image Sand Fluff Plushie , User Image Sun Block , User Image Tropical Sarong

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Land Shark [HP: ???] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Very rare monster. Can be seen by huge chipped fin moving above the sand. Has very long range of attack and crew strongly recommended. Do not attempt to kill by yourself. Currently being investigated on what exactly makes Land Shark spawn. Must now be 7.0 to do any damage to it but landshark can still hurt you regardless of your cl level. Can now cause targets to run away.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Surfboard Fin

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Tropical Sarong , User Image Sand Fluff Plushie , User Image Lei , User Image Shell Collection , User Image Blue Wing Surfboard , User Image Sun Block

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Predator Prairie Pup [HP: 281 - 318] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Does not count towards your normal badge.

Otami Ruins/Cliffs [Area 09] Suggested CL 7.0 - 8.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] ~ 5.0+

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blaze

Close Combat Ring(s):

Range Attack Ring(s):

Crowd Control Ring(s):

Defense Ring(s):

Healing Ring(s):

Buff Ring(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tiny Terror [HP: 367 - 388] [Type: Agressive]
Note: No info available

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Spear Head , User Image Shield Fragment

Ring(s): User Image Shuriken , User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Improbability Sphere , User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Bandage , User Image Iron Will

Recipe(s): User Image Sharktooth Knife

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tiny Witch Doctor [HP: 844] [Type: Agressive]
Note: Able to heal allies.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Spear Head

Ring(s): User Image Slash , User Image Fitness, User Image Divinity , User Image Defibrillate

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feathered Coatl [HP: 367 - 383] [Type: Flying]
Note: Debuffs Willpower on targets.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Tropical Bird Feather , User Image Damascus

Ring(s): User Image Mantis , User Image Iron Will , User Image My Density , User Image Healing Halo , User Image Pot Lid , User Image Scaredy Cat

Recipe(s): User Image Sailor's Mermaid Tattoo

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stone Coatl [HP: ???] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Boss for Otami Ruins. Must beat before you can enter Shallow Sea by yourself. Second attack debuffs accuracy. Third (final) attack debuffs Dodge.

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Otami Upper Armor , User Image Otami Shield

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blade Vase [HP: 367-393] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Likes to spin around with blades. Has a short range attack. Debuffs Weight on targets.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Chain Link , User Image Otami Mace Head

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Lime Ring Pop

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mask of Death and Rebirth [HP: 1605] [Type: Long Range]
Note: Mask shatters twice. Second mask is blue and third mask is purple. Can root you to the ground. Ranged ring attack recommended. Has VERY long range attack.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Carbon , User Image Jewel Eye

Ring(s): User Image Heavy Water Balloon

Recipe(s): User Image Otami Jewelry

The Hive [Area 10] Suggested CL 9.5+ [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 7.2 - 8.2+

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alien Walker [HP: 838 - 900+][Type: Posion]
Note: Can poison you quickly depleting your hp. Landstrider's Acid Spray debuffs target’s footspeed. Landstrider can also be found outside the Hive Portal for mini-event.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Walker Leg Tip , User Image Blue Pearl

Ring(s): User Image Shuriken , User Image Fire Rain , User Image Coyote Spirit , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Divinity

Recipe(s): User Image Blue Alien Tattoo , User Image Alien Armorskin , User Image Alien Raygun

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Landstrider [HP: 3060 - 3240+][Type: Posion]
Note: Can poison you quickly depleting your hp and Acid Spray debuffs target’s footspeed. Landstrider can also be found outside the Hive Portal for mini-event.

Drops:

Ring(s): User Image Hack , User Image Shark Attack

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shockroach [HP: 281 - 302+] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Attacks in packs but easy to beat. Can now heal their allies and debuff the ACC of targets.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Bio-electric Bladder , User Image Tentacle Piece

Ring(s): User Image Divinity , User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Turtle , User Image Meat

Recipe(s): User Image Bug Face-Hugger , User Image Alien Chest Burster

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lightning Bug [HP: 680 - 720+] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Attacks in packs but easy to beat. Can now heal their allies and debuff the ACC of targets. Lighting Bug can also be found outside the Hive Portal for mini-event.

Drops: User Image Tentacle Piece

Ring(s): User Image Improbability Sphere

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image Deathroach [HP: 1250] [Type: Aggressive, Explosion]
Note: Will explode when close to you and appears more often after wave 45

Drops:

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

sweety_honey's Husband

Maps Continued

Shallow Sea [Area 11] Suggested CL 8.0 + [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 7.0 ~ 8.0

Anyone can get into this area as long as they're crewed with someone who's beaten the Stone Coatl Quest. Otherwise you drown in the sea. You can also choose from easy (monsters blue, small rewards), normal (monsters green, moderate rewards) or hard (monsters gold, large rewards). No minimum CL to enter.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brain Clam [HP: 1876] [Type: Short Range Attack]
Note: Debuffs ACC long-term. Ranged ring attack recommended.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Pearl , User Image Clamshell

Ring(s): User Image Dervish , User Image Pot Lid , User Image Divinity , User Image Hack , User Image Bump , User Image Bandage , User Image Guns, Guns, Guns , User Image Meat , User Image Diagnosis , User Image Improbability Sphere , User Image Taunt

Recipe(s): User Image Clam Shell Purse

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sea Anchor Bug [HP: 753] [Type: Short Range Attack]
Note: Will attack in packs

Ring(s): User Image Ghost , User Image Heavy Water Balloon

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Barnaclue Fluff [HP: 1537] [Type: Life Leecher]
Note: Will come after you as soon as you get close enough and immobilize you

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Graphite , User Image Starfish

Ring(s): User Image Pot Lid , User Image Keen Aye , User Image Coyote Spirit , User Image Dervish , User Image Hot Foot , User Image Shark Attack , User Image Solar Rays , User Image Bandage , User Image Rock Armor , User Image Wish , User Image Gumshoe , User Image Fitness, User Image Diagnosis

Recipe(s): User Image Coral Fluff Plushie

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sea Sprout [HP: 912] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Attacks in hordes. Some will run to get help. Number of monsters depends on how many in your crew.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Sword Blade , User Image Seaweed

Ring(s): User Image Shuriken , User Image My Density , User Image Teflon Spray , User Image Turtle , User Image Hunter's Bow , User Image Taunt , User Image Bump

Recipe(s): User Image Seaweed Hair , User Image Water Trident

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Partenhope and Thelchtereia [HP: 2046] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Can be found by the neck of the Sea Horse

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Sword Blade

Ring(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raidne and Aglaope [HP: 2046] [Type: Aggressive]
Note: Protects Queen Lorelai

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Queen Lorelai [HP: 8173] [Type: Agressive]
Note: Must beat her before you can get to the Undersea Ledge.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Sword Blade

Ring(s): User Image Diagnosis

Undersea Ledge [Area 11.5] Suggested CL 10.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] n/a

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brain Clam [HP: 1876] [Type: Short Range Attack]
Note: Debuffs ACC long-term. Ranged ring attack recommended.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Pearl , User Image Clamshell

Ring(s): User Image Adrenaline, User Image Scaredy Cat , User Image Dervish , User Image Pot Lid , User Image Keen Aye , User Image Mantis , User Image Solar Rays

Recipe(s): User Image Clam Shell Purse

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sea Anchor Bug [HP: ???] [Type: Short Range Attack]
Note: Travels in packs

Ring(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grunny Sub [HP: ???] [Type: Medium Range Attack]
Note: Guards the entrance to the compound

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Harpoon , User Image Spring

Ring(s): User Image Adrenaline, User Image Shark Attack

Recipe(s): User Image Antique Diving Gear

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grunny Command Sub [HP: ???] [Type: Medium Range Attack]
Note: Must first beat before the locker can be opened

Ring(s):

Recipe(s):

Walkway to Sealab Compound [Area 12] Suggested CL 10.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 7.0 ~ 8.0+

There is no map for this area - you walk around in the dark

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grunny Sub [HP: ???] [Type: Medium Range Attack]
Note: Found at the end of the walkway

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Harpoon , User Image Spring

Ring(s):

Recipe(s): User Image Antique Diving Gear

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Robofish [HP: ???] [Type: Very Aggressive]
Note: Robofish hide and only show their lanterns until they spot you, then they attack. Can now give you "The Willies" as an alternative attack (fear).

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Fish Scale , User Image Diving Tank

Ring(s): User Image Gumshoe , User Image Coyote Spirit , User Image Mantis , User Image Fleet Feet , User Image Turtle , User Image Divinity , User Image Meat

Recipe(s): User Image Pearls , User Image Lionfish Tail , User Image Starfish , User Image Orca Tail

Sealab Compound [Area 12] Suggested CL 10.0 [Average Cl of Ring Drops] 8.0+

You can open the door to the final boss area by turning on all three switches at the same time - if you click one of them without the others it'll sound an alarm for 60 seconds, after which the other switches will be marked on your map. You need at least 3 people for this just to turn on the switches. I recommend a full crew of CL9.5+ people with defibs (though it can be done with less).

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Labtech [HP: ???] [Type: Medium Range Attack]
Note: Easy to beat compared to his sister, Labtech Jumper

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Silver

Ring(s): User Image Shuriken

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Labtech Jumper [HP: ???] [Type: Medium Range Attack]
Note: Stronger than little Labtech brother. Can heal allies and self.

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Platinum

Ring(s): User Image Healing Halo , User Image Hack

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seacycles [HP: ???] [Type: Medium Range Attack]
Note: One of the harder ones to beat in compound

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Mythrill , User Image Silver

Ring(s): User Image Solar Rays , User Image Divinity , User Image Ghost [/url

Recipe(s):

Quote:
Note: Usually found in groups of 2-3

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Spring

Ring(s): User Image Hot Foot , User Image Keen Aye , User Image Slash

Recipe(s):

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Deathmine [HP: ???] [Type: Self Destruct]
Note: Can be found helping Labtech X as you battle him. No warning when they will appear and if you get caught, you’re dead. They self destruct so you don’t even attack them. Debuffs dodge..

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sealab X [HP: Tail = ? / Body = 37,281 / Arms = 18,910] [Type: ???]

Note: After hearing a speech by Labtech X, he disappears and you see the tail of Sealab X. After defeating the tail, the Left Arm + Body + Right Arm of Sealab X will come out together (they stay together) but they count as three separate mobs you can target. Hint: Attack the body, forget about the arms. If that wasn’t enough, Grunny Command Subs will appear randomly and after the tail is defeated, you will get bombarded by missiles. All is not lost though. One thing of note is that Sealab X cannot reach the far left wall - while it's targeting someone, everyone else can attack it - missiles kill pretty quick though - but doesn't realize when someone is dead so you can leave a dead person to be missile bait (they do splash damage). Hitting the body will still cause a quick death though. Missiles now debuff dodge, Tail roots target and Body can sometimes put you to sleep if hit.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Labtech X [HP: 25,217] [Type: ???]
Note: After beating Sealab X, you must now fight Labtech X as he pilots a ship. Beat this bad a** and get a random 1 of 4 recipes as a prize. You will also be awarded a nice small amount of gold for beating him as well. Crew recommended but is he really the last boss in the game? hmmm.....

Recipe(s): User Image Null Fluff Plushie , User Image Crystal Fluff Plushie , User Image Mechlab Bot , User Image Sinister Scarf

Halloween Events

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vampires [HP: 359 - 710] [Type: Aggressive, Attacks in packs]
Note: 2009 Halloween Event

Drops: User Image Vampire Blood , User Image Dental Floss , User Image Pumpkin Lid , User Image Pumpkin Seed

Recipe(s): User Image Night Fright Eyes , User Image Jackies

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Werewolf [HP: 950] [Type: Aggressive, attacks in packs and can knock you back]
Note: 2009 Halloween Event

Drops: User Image Werewolf Pelt , User Image Dental Floss , User Image Pumpkin Lid , User Image Pumpkin Seed

Recipe(s): User Image Werewolf Pup , User Image Jackies

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jack [HP: Varied depending on where he spawns. 225,000 hp max in Otami Ruins] [Type: Aggressive, can turn you into a pumpkin fluff]
Note: 2010 Halloween Event

Location: All zOMG except Shallow Seas, Dead Man’s Pass and Buccaneer Boardwalk

Drops: User Image Cursed Pumpkin

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pumpkin Fluff [HP: Varies on what area you are in] [Type: Passive except in Shallow Seas]

Drops: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pumpkin Fluff Ball

Recipe(s): User Image Pumpkin Fluff Plushie

Quote:
User Image Ghost [HP: 1] [Type: 1 shot kill]

Drops: User Image Vampire Blood , User Image Dental Floss , User Image Pumpkin Lid , User Image Pumpkin Seed

Recipe(s): User Image Jackies , User Image Night Fright Skin , User Image Pumpkin Fluff Plushie

Badge(s): User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sweety_honey's Husband

~ Rings & Classification ~

Quote:
Melee Rings

User Image Bump : Turn that hip around and BUMP your opponent away from you. Knocking them FAR away at higher Rage Ranks. The process *is* painful to your target.

Range: Short
Stamina Cost: 3
Cooldown: 3 seconds

RR1 -> 90-130 Damage (110 Damage) + Knockback
RR2 -> 130-190 Damage (160 Damage) + Knockback
RR3 -> 140-200 Damage (170 Damage) + Knockback
RR4 -> 160-240 Damage (200 Damage) + Knockback

User Image Dervish : Whirling at incredible speed, you deal damage to all foes close to you. Higher Rage Ranks knock your enemies farther back and increase the area you hit.

Range: Point Blank
Stamina Cost: 5-6
Cooldown time: 5 seconds

RR1 -> 60-90 Damage (75-76 Damage) + AoE
RR2 -> 100-120 Damage (97 Damage) + AoE
RR3 -> 120-150 Damage (135 Damage) + AoE
RR4 -> 150-190 Damage (170 Damage) + AoE

User Image Hack : Land a colossal blow to your foes! Hits things hard, even causing them to bleed for a bit after you hit them. At higher Rage Ranks, the bleeding lasts longer, thus causing more damage.

Stamina Cost: 4
Cooldown: 4 seconds

RR1 -> 110-170 Damage (140 Damage) + 2*20 DoT
RR2 -> 150-220 Damage (180 Damage) + 3*20 DoT
RR3 -> 190-280 Damage (240 Damage) + 4*20 DoT + Knockback
RR4 -> 260-370 Damage (300 Damage) + 5*30 DoT + Knockback

User Image Mantis : You create a katana from nothing to do your bidding. Does light damage, but attacks again very quickly. At higher Rage Ranks, it also drains an enemy's Willpower.

Stamina Cost: 2
Cooldown: 2 seconds

RR1 -> 70-100 Damage (90 Damage)
RR2 -> 100-140 Damage (120 Damage) + Willpower Debuff (8s)
RR3 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + Willpower Debuff (8s)
RR4 -> 170-250 Damage (210 Damage) + Willpower Debuff (8s)

User Image Slash : You slash at the nearby foes in front of you, doing damage to all that you hit. You slash becomes wider and deeper at higher Rage Ranks, allowing you to hit more enemies.

RR1 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage) + AoE
RR2 -> 100-160 Damage (130 Damage) + AoE
RR3 -> 130-190 Damage (160 Damage) + AoE
RR4 -> 170-250 Damage (210 Damage) + AoE

User Image Fire Rain : Summon burning rain from the sky to fall in an area around yourself damaging your foes and draining their Willpower. Higher Rage Ranks result in bigger damage areas and greater Willpower drains.

Stamina Cost: 11
Cooldown: 10 seconds
RR1 -> 20 Damage per tick (120 Total) + Willpower Debuff (8 sec) + AoE
RR2 -> 30 Damage per tick (180 Total) + Willpower Debuff (8 sec) + AoE
RR3 -> 30 Damage per tick (180 Total) + Willpower Debuff (8 sec) + AoE
RR4 -> 40 Damage per tick (240 Total) + Willpower Debuff (8 sec) + AoE

Quote:
Ranged Rings

User Image Guns, Guns, Guns : When all else fails, haul out the artillery and drown your target in lead! Higher Rage Ranks create a wider spray of bullets, causing more damage in a bigger and bigger area around your target.

Range: Extreme

RR1 -> 60-80 Damage (70 Damage)
RR2 -> 70-110 Damage (90 Damage) + AoE
RR3 -> 90-130 Damage (110 Damage) + AoE
RR4 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + AoE

User Image Heavy Water Balloon : You create a giant water balloon and hurl it at your foes, causing a colossal splash in a large area, damaging those affected. Higher Rage Ranks make bigger splashes and Taunt the enemies in the area to attack you instead of your friends.

Stamina Cost: 7
Cooldown: 6 seconds

RR1 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage) + ??? Hate + AoE
RR2 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage) + ??? Hate + AoE
RR3 -> 100-140 Damage (120 Damage) + ??? Hate + AoE
RR4 -> 140-200 Damage (170 Damage) + ??? Hate + AoE

User Image Hornet's Nest : Hurl a nest of hornets at the ground, creating a swarm that attacks nearby foes. Higher Rage Ranks increase the area affected, as well as making the target sometimes panic and run away. (Fear)

RR1 -> 60 (20*3) Damage + AoE
RR2 -> 90 (30*3) Damage + Fear (30% chance for 3 seconds) + AoE
RR3 -> 120 (40*3) Damage + Fear (30% chance for 5 seconds) + AoE
RR4 -> 120 (40*3) Damage + Fear (30% chance for 7 seconds) + AoE

User Image Hot Foot : Set your target's feet on fire, causing it pain for several seconds after the attack occurs. At higher Rage Ranks, the target also suffers a Dodge penalty, making it easier to hit. Higher Rage Ranks also make this ability affect an area around the target.

Cooldown: 3 sec

RR1 -> 20 Damage per tick (80 Damage total) + Dodge Debuff (3 sec)
RR2 -> 30 Damage per tick (120 Damage total) + AoE + Dodge Debuff (8 sec)
RR3 -> 30 Damage per tick (120 Damage total) + AoE + Dodge Debuff (8 sec)
RR4 -> 40 Damage per tick (160 Damage total) + AoE + Dodge Debuff (8 sec)

User Image Hunter's Bow : This bow lets you fire arrows often and far, damaging your foe and slowing it down so they can't get to you easily. Higher Rage Ranks reduce the target's Footspeed still further and increase the duration of the effect.

Stamina Cost: 2

RR1 -> 40-60 Damage (50 Damage) + Speed Debuff (6s)
RR2 -> 50-70 Damage (60 Damage) + Speed Debuff (8s)
RR3 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage) + Speed Debuff (10s)
RR4 -> 90-130 Damage (110 Damage) + Speed Debuff (12s)

User Image Shark Attack : Groundsharks attack your foe, often knocking it away from you, and also causing some bleeding to persist after the attack. Higher Rage Ranks result in longer bleeding duration and sometimes paralyzing your target with shock. (Root)

Range: Long
Stamina Cost: 6
Cooldown: 5 seconds

RR1 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage) + 20 DoT + Knockback
RR2 -> 100-160 Damage (130 Damage) + 40 DoT + Knockback
RR3 -> 140-200 Damage (170 Damage) + 60 DoT + Knockback
RR4 -> 190-270 Damage (230 Damage) + 80 DoT + Knockback

User Image Shuriken : Hurl spiny metal stars at your foes! In addition to damaging your target, higher Rage Ranks increase the effect to an area around your target, plus they cause your target to have reduced Accuracy for a time. Bonus Pun: Q: Can you hand me that pointy throwing star? A: Sure I can!

Cooldown: 2

RR1 -> 60-80 Damage (70 Damage)
RR2 -> 70-110 Damage (90 Damage) + Accuracy Debuff (8s)
RR3 -> 90-130 Damage (110 Damage) + Accuracy Debuff (8s) + AoE
RR4 -> 120-180 Damage (150 Damage) + Accuracy Debuff (8s) + AoE

User Image Solar Rays : Focus the power of the sun into a beam that damages your foe and, at higher Rage Ranks, can knock it away from you, or even stun it to Sleep for a short time.

RR1 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage)
RR2 -> 80-120 Damage (100 Damage)
RR3 -> 100-140 Damage (120 Damage) + Sleep (2s) + Small Knockback
RR4 -> 130-190 Damage (170 Damage) + Sleep (3s) + Large Knockback

User Image Adrenaline: You jump up the nerves of your foe, causing them to jitter and shake, spoiling their ability to Dodge your blows for a time and causing them some damage. Higher Rage Ranks increase the Dodge penalty and deal more damage.

RR1 -> 30-50 Damage (40 Damage) + Dodge Debuff (45s)
RR2 -> 40-60 Damage (50 Damage) + Dodge Debuff (45s)
RR3 -> 50-70 Damage (60 Damage) + Dodge Debuff (45s)
RR4 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage) + Dodge Debuff (45s)

Quote:
Crowd Control Rings

User Image Duct Tape : Wrap your target up and keep it from moving (Sleep).

NOTE: Hitting a target while it is taped will weaken the tape and allow it to move again. Higher Rage Ranks start affecting foes around your original target also, as well as increasing the chance that they get bound by the tape.

Duration: 13-19 seconds

RR1 -> 50% Sleep
RR2 -> 60% Sleep + AoE
RR3 -> 85% Sleep + AoE
RR4 -> 100% Sleep + AoE

User Image Gumshoe : Make the feet of your enemy sticky ans slow its Footspeed substantially. Higher Rage Ranks make this ring affect increasingly-sized areas and slow the targets within even further.

Duration: 20 seconds

RR1 -> ???% Speed Debuff
RR2 -> ???% Speed Debuff + AoE
RR3 -> ???% Speed Debuff + AoE
RR4 -> ???% Speed Debuff + AoE

User Image Quicksand : Cause the ground at an area to become mostly water and then solid mud for a short while, trapping your enemies where they stand. (Root). Higher Rage Ranks increase the area affected, as well as the chance to stick your foes in the mud.

Duration: 10 seconds

RR1 -> ~70% Root + AoE
RR2 -> ~80% Root + AoE
RR3 -> ~90% Root + AoE
RR4 -> ~100% Root + AoE

User Image Scaredy Cat : Make your foe flee from you in sheer panic! At higher Rage Ranks, this ring affects entire areas and the tendency for your foes to flee is bigger also.

Cooldown: 7 Seconds
Duration: 12-19

RR1 -> 55% chance of Fear
RR2 -> 65% chance of Fear + AoE
RR3 -> 70% chance of Fear + AoE
RR4 -> 90% chance of Fear + AoE

User Image Taunt : Sometimes, you need to pull enemies away from your friends. This ring does the trick, making foes in an area angered at you for a while. Higher Rage Ranks increase the area affected and the strength of the Taunt. The highest Rage Ranks also make your foes tremble, draining their Dodge for a time.

Taunt

Cooldown: 4 seconds

RR1 -> ??? Hate + AoE
RR2 -> ??? Hate + AoE
RR3 -> ??? Hate + Dodge Debuff (20 seconds) + AoE
RR4 -> ??? Hate + Dodge Debuff (20 seconds) + AoE

Quote:
Defense Rings

User Image Improbability Sphere : Use the Improbability Sphere to give you or a friend moderate defense (Persistent Armor), as well as to Reflect an attack back against the attacker of you or a friend! Any attack Reflected back on the attacker does the damage to the attacker instead. Higher Rage Ranks increase the amount of Armor and the probability...that Reflection will occur. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

NOTE: Higher RR can replace existing lower RR buff but lower RR can replace an existing higher RR. Be careful when you use this on someone who already has this buff unless you're using it at RR4.

Duration: 15 minutes
Cooldown: 15 seconds

RR1 -> 15% Persistent Armor + ~3% Reflection
RR2 -> 15% Persistent Armor + ~6% Reflection
RR3 -> 15% Persistent Armor + ~8% Reflection
RR4 -> 15% Persistent Armor + ~10% Reflection

User Image Pot Lid : Use Pot Lid to give you or a friend moderate defense (Persistent Armor) and to sometimes Deflect an attack away from you or a friend completely. Any Deflected attack is nullified completely! Higher Rage Ranks make it more and more likely that a Deflection will occur on an attack. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

NOTE: Higher RR can replace existing lower RR buff but lower RR can replace an existing higher RR. Be careful when you use this on someone who already has this buff unless you're using it at RR4.

RR1 -> 15% Persistent Armor + 0% Deflection
RR2 -> 15% Persistent Armor + ~10% Deflection
RR3 -> 15% Persistent Armor + ~10% Deflection
RR4 -> 15% Persistent Armor + ~14% Deflection

User Image Rock Armor : Cover each of yourself and allies in Rock Armor giving everyone strong protection against incoming damage (Armor Pool). The Rock Armor lasts for several minutes, or until it absorbs enough damage to break up. Higher Rage Ranks make stronger and stronger Armor. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

RR1 -> 25% Armor Pool
RR2 -> 28% Armor Pool
RR3 -> 31% Armor Pool
RR4 -> 34% Armor Pool

User Image Teflon Spray : This makes some of any incoming damage bounce away instead of hurting you or a friend (Persistent Armor). At higher Rage Ranks, it also makes your target harder to hit (Dodge) and eventually can occasionally Reflect an attack back against your foe. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

RR1 -> 15% Persistent Armor
RR2 -> 15% Persistent Armor + 20 Dodge
RR3 -> 15% Persistent Armor + 30 Dodge + ~2% Reflection
RR4 -> 15% Persistent Armor + 50 Dodge + ~5% Reflection

User Image Turtle : When trouble is overwhelming, the best thing to do is curl up in your shell and hope the bad things go away. This creates a protective field that can absorb an amazing amount of damage out of any incoming attack, but only lasts a short time. (Armor Pool) Higher Rage Ranks create stronger shells. Does not protect you if you are kneeling

Range: Point Blank/Self Only
Duration: Depends on RR
Cooldown: 15 minutes

RR1 -> 100% Armor Pool for 5 seconds
RR2 -> 100% Armor Pool for 7.5 seconds
RR3 -> 100% Armor Pool for 11 seconds
RR4 -> 100% Armor Pool for 14.5 seconds

Quote:
Healing Rings

User Image Bandage : Start a bandaging process on you or a friend. Healing then occurs over a short time, a bit at a time. Higher Rage Ranks increase the amount of Health recovered.

Cooldown: 8 seconds

RR1 -> 50 Damage Healed per Tick. (250 total)
RR2 -> 60 Damage Healed per Tick. (300 total)
RR3 -> 80 Damage Healed per Tick. (400 total)
RR4 -> 100 Damage Healed per Tick. (500 total)

User Image Defibrillate : Use this on a Dazed ally, and you'll instantly Awaken them. Higher Rage Ranks increase the amount of Health and Stamina recovered, as well as reducing the number of rings temporarily locked because you had been Dazed.

Cooldown: 1 minute

RR1 -> 2 Rings Unlocked + 300 Damage Healed + 30 Stamina
RR2 -> 3 Rings Unlocked + 400 Damage Healed + 40 Stamina
RR3 -> 4 Rings Unlocked + 650 Damage Healed + 65 Stamina
RR4 -> 5 Rings Unlocked + 1000 Damage Healed + 100 Stamina

User Image Diagnose : You analyze the wounds of all allies in the area around you and heal them of some of their wounds, including your own! Higher Rage Ranks increase the healing effect and the are affected. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

Stamina Cost: 8-9

RR1 -> 100-139 Damage Healed (115 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR2 -> 130-189 Damage Healed (162 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR3 -> 161-235 Damage Healed (197 Damage Healed) + AoE
RR4 -> 239-319 Damage Healed (282 Damage Healed) + AoE

User Image Divinity : Use this to draw life force energy to you more quickly, increasing the rate at which you and your nearby friends regain Stamina, even during combat! Higher Rage Ranks let you recover Stamina even more quickly, and the highest Rage Ranks even help you find loot more easily (Luck). Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

NOTE: Higher RR can replace existing lower RR buff but lower RR will not replace existing buff if existing buff is a higher RR.

RR1 -> +2 Stamina Regen (Standing) +4 Stamina Regen (Sitting) + ???% Luck
RR2 -> +3 Stamina Regen (Standing) + 5 Stamina Regen (Sitting) + ???% Luck
RR3 -> +3-4 Stamina Regen (Standing) + 6-7 Stamina Regen (Sitting) + ???% Luck
RR4 -> +4-5 Stamina Regen (Standing) + 8-9 Stamina regen (Sitting) + ???% Luck

User Image Healing Halo : Create this halo over you and your nearby allies. You all then regenerate Health more quickly, even during combat! Higher Rage Ranks increase this effect and the highest Rage Ranks also make all affected targets harder to knockback (Weight). Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

NOTE: Higher RR can replace existing lower RR buff but lower RR will not replace existing buff if existing buff is a higher RR.

Stamina Cost: 11-12

RR1 -> +30 Health Regen
RR2 -> +39 Health Regen
RR3 -> +48 Health Regen + 50 Weight
RR4 -> +66 Health Regen + 100 Weight

User Image Meat : Be a meateater and beef up big and strong! You heal a big chunk of damage you've suffered as well as increasing your maximum Health the same amount. Higher Rage Ranks increase the amount of Health increased.

Range: Point Blank/Self Only
Duration: 15

RR1 -> +400 to Max Health
RR2 -> +500 to Max Health
RR3 -> +650 to Max Health
RR4 -> +850 to Max Health

User Image Wish : Heal any of your friends, one at a time with this quickly-recharging and powerful ring. Higher Rage Ranks heal targets standing around your target also. The bigger the Rage Rank, the bigger the area affected. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

Stamina Cost: ???
Cooldown: ???

RR1 -> ???-??? Damage Healed (??? Damage Healed)
RR2 -> ???-??? Damage Healed (??? Damage Healed) + AoE
RR3 -> ???-??? Damage Healed (??? Damage Healed) + AoE
RR4 -> ???-??? Damage Healed (??? Damage Healed) + AoE

Quote:
Debuff & Buff Rings

User Image Coyote Spirit: Use this ring to give you or any friend a faster Footspeed. Higher Rage Ranks increase the Footspeed bonus, as well as providing you the Luck of the Coyote (Luck). Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

RR1 -> 48 Speed + ???% Luck
RR2 -> 58 Speed + ???% Luck
RR3 -> 67 Speed + ???% Luck
RR4 -> 77 Speed + ???% Luck

User Image Fitness: When you wear this ring, you just get better! Accuracy, Dodge, Willpower, Weight, Health Regeneration, Stamina Regeneration, and even Luck are all given minor bonuses. This ring is passive and does not need to be clicked to be fully functional. Just wear it and it works!

??? Passive effect, grants a bonus of 10 x CL to Accuracy, Dodge, Willpower, and a bonus of 20 x CL to Weight

??? Accuracy -> 20
??? Dodge -> 20
??? Willpower -> 30
??? Weight -> 25
??? Luck -> 0.3%
??? Regeneration (HP/Stm) -> 5/2

User Image Fleet Feet : Sometimes, you just need to get away. This makes you, and any friends around you, greatly increase your Footspeed for a brief time. Since you're probably running into or out of trouble, this also bolsters your Willpower with a modest bonus at higher Rage Ranks. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

Duration: 29 seconds
Cooldown: 1 minute

RR1 -> 96 Speed
RR2 -> 106 Speed + 20 Will
RR3 -> 115 Speed + 30 Will
RR4 -> 125 Speed + 50 Will

User Image Ghost : You become slightly ethereal and matter occasionally, err, passes through you in a fairly disturbing fashion (Dodge). Higher Rage Ranks increase the amount of Dodge bonus you receive (Dodge bonuses also decrease the chance that a monster will Critical Hit you during a fight). Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

RR1 -> 40 Dodge
RR2 -> 60 Dodge
RR3 -> 90 Dodge
RR4 -> 120 Dodge

User Image Iron Will : When you fight a foe using crowd control *or* debuff abilities, Iron Will erects defenses around your mind (or the minds of any of your friends) to help you resist their evil influence. Higher Rage Ranks amplify your mind still further, allowing you to Deflect occasional incoming attacks. Ring will only affect one Crew at a time. To buff your own Crew, target yourself or another member of your Crew. To buff another Crew, target a member of that Crew.

RR1 -> 80 Willpower + ???% Deflection
RR2 -> 120 Willpower + ???% Deflection
RR3 -> 170 Willpower + ???% Deflection
RR4 -> 230 Willpower + ???% Deflection

User Image Keen Aye : Use this on you or a friend to help them spy out where a foe *will* be, letting you hit it more easily (Accuracy). Higher Rage Ranks increase the Accuracy boost (Accuracy bonuses also increase the chance that you will Critical Hit a monster on any particular attack).

RR1 -> 40 Accuracy
RR2 -> 60 Accuracy
RR3 -> 90 Accuracy
RR4 -> 120 Accuracy

User Image Knife Sharpen : You draw the keen edge from a foe's Ghi and use it to sharpen your own metaphorical knives. Your foe suffers an Accuracy drain for a short time as you disrupt its lifeforce and suffers some damage. Higher Rage Ranks increase the Accuracy penalty and deal more damage.

RR1 -> 30-50 Damage (40 Damage) + Accuracy Debuff (45s)
RR2 -> 40-60 Damage (50 Damage) + Accuracy Debuff (45s)
RR3 -> 50-70 Damage (60 Damage) + Accuracy Debuff (45s)
RR4 -> 60-100 Damage (80 Damage) + Accuracy Debuff (45s)

User Image My Density : Are you getting knocked around by monsters? There's an easy way to solve that. Weigh more! Using this ring increases your Weight and sticks you to the ground. Higher Rage Ranks actually make you dense enough to resist some damage directly! (Persistant Armor)

RR1 -> 100 Weight + 0% Persistent Armor
RR2 -> 150 Weight + 5% Persistent Armor
RR3 -> 200 Weight + 8% Persistent Armor
RR4 -> 300 Weight + 12% Persistent Armor

User Image Sweetheart: Blow your sweetheart a kiss with this wonderful ring and make them gush with giddiness. Sweetheart causes the heart to swell with emotion and increases maximum Health.

Stamina Cost: 5-6

RR1 -> +150 to Max Health
RR2 -> +200 to Max Health
RR3 -> +240 to Max Health
RR4 -> +330 to Max Health

Attack Rings (in order of damage in a single blow)
Hack
Shark Attack
Bump
Mantis
Slash
Dervish
Solar Rays
Guns, Guns, Guns
Shuriken
Heavy Water Balloon
Hunter's Bow
Fire Rain
Hot Foot
Hornet's Nest

Attack Rings (in order of most damage in a 10-second period)
Mantis
Bump
Hack
Slash
Guns, Guns, Guns
Shuriken
Solar Rays
Fire Rain
Shark Attack
Hunter's Bow
Hot Foot
Hornet's Nest
Dervish
Heavy Water Balloon

~ Ring Sets ~

complete

Ring sets apply when you have the 4 rings form a set equipped on either your right hand or your left hand i.e. the lest or the right four ring slots. The basic principle behind Ring Sets is that once the 4 rings are equipped together on one hand, you gain a passive and permanent buffing effect as long as the set stays on one of your hands. At the end of this post you will find the raw numbers for each set effect, as well as an evaluation of all current ring sets.

Dark Red is the original ring sets/bonuses

Green is the new ring sets/bonuses effective 9/29

Quote:
Ring Sets/Bonuses: Pirate (Speed) / Medic (Health Regeneration) / Space Trooper (Weight) / Ninja (Dodge) / Chef (Defense) / Angelic (Luck) / Prankster (ACC/Dodge Rate) / Shaman (Willpower) / Athlete (Maximum Health) / Demonic (Stamina Regeneration)

Ring Sets/Bonuses: Pirate (Persistent Armor) / Medic (Footspeed ) / Space Trooper (Accuracy) / Ninja (ACC/Dodge) / Chef (Dodge) / Angel (Luck) / Prankster (Extra Max Health) / Shaman (Stamina Regen) / Athlete (Debuff Resist) / Demon (Health Regen)

Quote:
User Image Persistent Armor Bonus +10%
Pirate Set: Keen Aye / Slash / Shark Attack / Hack
Pirate Set: Keen Aye / Slash / Shark Attack / Quicksand
Ring Change: Hack for Quicksand
Evaluation
The Pirate set is what I consider to be your attack set. You've still got Slash and Shark which is good for in your face or med range attacks and Keen Aye will help make sure those attacks hit. With Slash/Shark, one has a slower recharge than the other but rarely does it happen when both are recharging at the same time, and just for a few seconds. Using both rings constantly will quickly drain your stamina so be sure to keep an eye on it. Slash attack has changed though too. It used to attack multiple monsters close enough to only one at a time. If I remember correctly though, using a higher power Slash attack will hit multiple targets. Now Hack has been removed from the set and replaced with Quicksand. This is actually a good thing, specially if you're solo-ing. With Quicksand, you can ground enemies which will give you time for ranged attacks or even to get your stamina back up. Personally that set came in real handy when in the Caves for the Halloween '09 event. Also the bonuses have changed. Whereas Pirate Set used to boost your speed, now it boosts your defense instead with Persistent Armor.

Quote:
User Image Footspeed Bonus +48
Medic Set: Adrenaline / Bandage / Defibrillate / Diagnosis
Medic Set: Adrenaline / Bandage / Defibrillate / Diagnose
Ring Change: None (only the bonus)
Evaluation:
Though the rings have not changed, the ring powers have. Medic set is still used as your healing set but with a slight change. Where as Adrenaline used to give someone in your crew a dodge boost, it has now been turned into an attack ring. Personally I like the idea of at least one attack ring in the set so you can help attack when you don't need to heal. Bandage still heals more than Diagnose but you can only use it on one person at a time where as Diagnose can be used on everyone within close proximity to you. Defibrillate is the one you have to watch because of the amount of time it takes to recharge so think about who you want to heal first if there is more than one person dead. Little tip, heal the one that has Defibrillate in their first two spots so they can defib the next person that is dead. This way you get more of your crew alive faster. Medic bonus has also changed from Health Regeneration to Footspeed. Though you may no longer get that self healing, you'll be able to move around faster to do what you need too. (if you also have Fitness, Coyote Spirit and Fleet Feet being used at the same time, you can go super fast for a short period of time. lasts longer if Coyote and Fleet are RR4).

Quote:
User Image Accuracy Bonus +70
Space Trooper Set: Guns Guns Guns / My Density / Solar Rays / Turtle
Space Trooper Set: Guns, Guns, Guns / My Density / Duct Tape / Improbability Sphere
Ring Change: Solar Rays/Turtle for Duct Tape/Improbability Sphere
Evaluation
A lot has changed with the Space Trooper set. Though Guns, Guns, Guns still gives you a very far range of attack, you've lost Solar Rays (your other ranged attack ring) as well as Turtle which was helpful in protecting yourself. In return you've got Duct Tape which is good for putting enemies to sleep if it hits and Improbability Sphere which can help teammates from getting hit with too much damage. Also with the changes you've lost the Weight bonus which was helpful from not being knocked around (though you still have My Density to be used on teammates) but received Accuracy as the new bonus. Personally I think the Accuracy bonus is wasted on this set because you only have one attack ring that it would be helpful on and it's already got a long range attack. Accuracy could have been more helpful on a different set.

Quote:
User Image ACC/Dodge Bonus +30/+30
Ninja Set: Mantis / Shuriken / Ghost / Dervish
Ninja Set: Mantis / Shuriken / Ghost / Divinity
Ring Change: Dervish for Divinity
Evaluation
Though some players don't like the change to the Ninja Set, I think it's still a good one to use. You may have lost Dervish which not only hits all enemies close to you plus knocks them back, you are getting Divinity in return. With Mantis and Shuriken having quick recharge, you are able to get more hits in before you use all your stamina. This is where Divinity comes in handy to quickly bring your stamina back up (faster if you're kneeling) which allows you to attack more even sooner. You still have Ghost in your set which is great for increasing your dodge ratio. As the set bonus, Ninja still keeps its Dodge but also gained ACC (accuracy). This means your dodge still increases and allows Ghost to increase it even more as well as making sure Mantis and Shuriken hit more often with ACC.

Quote:
User Image Dodge Bonus = +70
Chef Set: Meat / Knife Sharpen / Pot Lid /Teflon Spray
Chef Set: Meat / Knife Sharpen / Pot Lid / Hack
Ring Change: Teflon Spray for Hack
Evaluation:
Now here is a set I was glad to see change. Though the old set was good as a defense boost, the rings didn't do much for you. Yea Meat helps get a chunk of health back but the amount of time it takes to recharge just isn't worth it. Knife Sharpen and Pot Lid was good to use for others but the lasted so long you hardly needed to keep using them on others. Teflon Spray was good to use on everyone (including yourself) but now that is gone. With Teflon Spray taken out, you get Hack which is the one ring you have to attack with. Finally the Chef Set isn't so useless. Though you lost Defense as a bonus, you're getting Dodge in it's place. Depending on your other four rings equipped, Dodge can come in handier than defense. Though the set has improved, it's still not worth all the rings you have to equip that will hardly get used.

Quote:
User Image Luck Bonus = +1.2%
Angel Set: Wish / Healing Halo / Hunter's Bow/ Divinity
Angel Set: Wish / Healing Halo / Hunter's Bow / Solar Rays
Ring Change: Divinity for Solar Rays
Evaluation:
Here is a set where the bonus hasn't changed but rings have. You still have Luck on your side to get drops more often but Divinity got traded for Solar Rays. What this means is that you won't be able to quickly get your stamina back but you've gained a second ranged attack ring. Healing Halo is still around giving everyone it touches a health regen for a period of time. Though Healing Halo takes longer to recharge, you've still got Wish to use for health regen as well. Wish can only be used on others individually and though it may not give as much health back at once like diagnose, it continues to give a short amount of health for a little while. Being it doesn't take as long to recharge, you can use it more often to help heal your teammates. Whether Wish can stack onto Healing Halo for even more of a health regen I don't know.

Quote:
User Image Extra Max Health Bonus +300
Prankster Set: Gumshoe / Heavy Water Balloon / Duct Tape/ Improbability Sphere
Prankster Set: Gumshoe / Heavy Water Balloon / Fleet Feet / Hot Foot
Ring Change: Duct Tape for Fleet Feet and Improbability Sphere for Hot Foot
Evaluation
The Prankster Set is one of the least used sets throughout the game. While Gumshoe and Duct Tape used to give the user of this set great crowd control options, the recent changes in the Willpower system lessened the effectiveness of this set a lot. Gumshoe remains as your only ring to keep the enemy grounded for a short time. The defensive buff ring Improbability Sphere grants persistent armor to your allies along with the chance of the enemies attacks being reflected back at them while Fleet Feet gives you a little extra speed boost for a short time. Heavy Water Balloon is this ring set's only attack option. Due to the long cool down time of Heavy Water Balloon, the advantages this ring gets from its great range and the ranged AoE attack is diminished. Overall it is to say, that the set bonus is better then the ring's odd combination within the set. Personally I think the set's only usefulness is for grounding enemies while you run away... Nevertheless, a very skilled player with the prankster set can be even deadlier then a Ninja set "tank".

Quote:
User Image Stamina Regen Bonus = ?
Shaman Set: Hornet's Nest / Coyote Spirit / Rock Armor / Quicksand
Shaman Set: Hornet's Nest / Coyote Spirit / Rock Armor / Dervish
Ring Change: Quicksand for Dervish
Evaluation
The Shaman Set is a little of everything. You've got Hornet's Nest for crowd control, Coyote Spirit giving speed boost to all, Rock Armor for extra defense to everyone but yourself and Dervish for attacking. Now for the breakdown of what this means. Hornet's Nest works two-fold. Not only does it help keep the enemy back for a short time, it deals damage to them as well. Quick tip with Hornet's Nest, aim to throw in front of the enemy as they chase after you. Throwing it right at them as they chase you can cause it to actually pass over them by the time it lands making it useless. Coyote Spirit is a speed buff like Fleet Feet but better. Coyote Spirit will still add speed boost to any gaian on your screen but it actually lasts a lot longer. The stronger your rage, the more speed you get. As an added bonus, Coyote Spirit also grants you Luck. Rock Armor is one of the best defense rings to have, the only downfall is you can't use it on yourself. Using RR4 Rock Armor on someone almost makes them invincible for a short time but can only be used on one person at a time. Doesn't take long for Rock Armor to recharge though to be used on the next person. Last but not least is Dervish, you're one true attack ring in this set. Just like a tornado, Dervish attacks any enemies within a certain radius as well as knockback. The stronger your rage, the bigger the radius of attack.

Quote:
User Image Debuff Resist Bonus = ?
Athlete Set: Bump / Taunt / Fitness / Fleet Feet
Athlete Set: Bump / Taunt / Fitness / Turtle
Ring Change: Fleet Feet for Turtle
Evaluation:
Fleet Feet is a good set to have when you want to be the protector of your crew. What I mean is this... Bump is another two-sided ring for pushing the enemy back. The higher your rage, the further the enemy flies and damage dealt. Wanna piss off the enemy? Use Taunt on them, but be careful. Taunt is a good ring to use but only if you're adequately buffed and here's why. By using Taunt, you will make all the enemies come after you leaving your friends alone. Unless you are buffed enough to survive, there's a good chance you'll die. The stronger your Taunt, the more enemies you'll attract. This is where Fitness and Turtle will help. Fitness has no special power other than giving all your stats a little boost but Turtle becomes you're own personal shield for a short time. If someone in your crew happens to have Rock Armor, I suggest having them use RR4 Rock Armor on you instead of using Turtle if you decide to be the cow pie that attracts the flies.

Quote:
User Image Health Regen Bonus +2
Demon Set: Fire Rain / Iron Will / Scaredy Cat / Hot Foot
Demon Set: Fire Rain / Iron Will / Scaredy Cat / Teflon Spray
Ring Change: Hot Foot for Teflon Spray
Evaluation:
With the ring swap on the Demonic set, this is another set with a little of everything and you'll see why. Originally you had two attack rings, Fire Rain and Hot Foot. Well Hot Foot has been removed but for crowd control, Fire Rain is the one you would want to keep. With the ability to hit multiple enemies around you, it will use less stamina than trying to hit each one with Hot Foot. Iron Will and Scaredy Cat are still in the set which is good. Iron Will buffs any gaian on your screen which will make it harder for them to be attacked by fear from certain monsters. The higher Iron Will is charged, the less chance of getting "feared". Scaredy Cat can only be used on one monster at a time but has a fairly quick recharge. Scaredy Cat does what the name implies, it turns monsters into scaredy cats and they run away for a short time depending on the RR charge you used. Keep in mind this ring does not work on all monsters, specially Walkers if I'm not mistaken (unless they have changed that recently). Now for the new ring added into this set, Teflon Spray which is another buffer. Like Iron Will, Teflon Spray will buff any gaian on the same screen as you. With this ring, it has the effect of persistent armor where attacks can be reflected off of you. The higher the charge, the more it will effect the enemy to where it lessens their dodge and can even reflect attacks back at them. Fire Rain and Scaredy Cat will be your two main rings for rage to get high but with how much used, that will give you better chances of using Iron Will and Teflon Spray at RR4 where the effects lasts for a good while letting you use RR4 for attacks after-wards.

sweety_honey's Husband

~ Cl to be for Drops ~

This is a new section for my thread which will help everyone even more When it comes to getting those drops. Below is a list of what the highest Cl you can be and still keep them green so you don't lose your drop ratio. This will help in making sure you're not too strong and also give you an idea for upcoming monsters you may be encountering so you're not going "Oh s**t I'm dead!" because you were too weak. Keep in mind some of these are still being tested but there is enough info to officially post this. I would like to thank those in my clan that helped me gather some of this information.

NOTE: Those that still have a (color) next to it means its still being tested. If it shows yellow then it's because I was too weak. If it shows blue then I was too strong. Keep in mind the ranged cl depends on where the monster is. Usually the weaker ones is at the start of the area where the stronger ones are further in.

SEWERS
Gooey Gramsters - Cl 1.6
Gramster - Cl 1.6 (yellow)
Alpha Gram - Cl
Peelunger - Cl

Village Greens
Sandtrap Fluff - Cl 1.5 - 1.8
Goof Greens Fluff - Cl 1.5 - 2.0
Mushroom Cannon - Cl 1.7 - 2.3
Pink Flamingo - Cl 1.5 - 2.3
Lawn Gnomes - Cl 1.5 - 2.3
Lawn Gnome Couriers - Cl 1.9
Lawn Gnome Majors - Cl 2.4
Lawn Gnome Adjutant - Cl 3.2

BILL'S RANCH
Air Fluff - Cl 2.5 (blue)
Garlic - Cl
Alarm Skeeter - Cl 2.5

DEADMAN'S PASS
Laceback Bootsnake - Cl 2.7
Laceback Galoshes - Cl 3.4 (green)
Clutch - Cl 2.7
Purse - Cl 3.6 - 3.8 (green)
OMG - Cl 2.7
OMFG - Cl 3.6 - 3.8 (green)
OMGWTF - Cl 4.9 (green)

ZEN GARDENS
Cherry Fluff - CL 3.5 - 3.9
Kokeshi Doll - CL 3.2 - 3.9
Kokeshi Collectible - CL 4.6
Kat's Kokeshi Doll - Cl 4.1 (can't enter lair any higher than that)
Taiko Drum - CL 3.8 - 4.4
Ghost Lantern - CL 4.0 - 4.2

BASS'KEN LAKE
Buzz Saw - Cl
Mama & Papa Saw - Cl 5.1 (can't enter lair any higher than that)
Outlaw Pups (lair) - Cl 3.8 - 4.9
Outlaw Wolf - Cl
Shewolf - Cl 5.1 (can't enter lair any higher than that)
Mother Fluff Mary Bussey - Cl 6.6-7.5
Mother Fluff Goosey - Cl 6.1-6.9
Mother Fluff Lucy - Cl 6.4-7.3
Mother Fluff Guard - Cl 5.9 - 6.2
Grass Fluff - Cl 3.8 - 4.8
Carrion Flower Fluff - Cl 3.9 - 4.9
Flying Giftboxes - Cl 4.9 - 5.3 (green)
Flying Ringbox - Cl

BUCCANEER BOARDWALK
Anchor Bug - Cl

OLD AQUEDUCT
Predator Prairie Pup - Cl ? - 6.1 (5.8 is the ideal cl) (green)
Predator Squad Leader - Cl 6.1 - 7.0
Honor Guard: Cl 7.0 (green)
Predator Commander - Cl 8.5
Tiny Terror - Cl ? - 5.9

GOLD BEACH
Anchor Bug - Cl 5.2 - 7.2
Sand Fluff - Cl 5.9 - 6.2
Sand Castle Golem - Cl 6.0 - 6.7
Sandblast - Cl 7.0
Water Sprouts - Cl 6.0 - 6.7
Landshark - Cl 10.0 (red)

THE HIVE
Alien Walker - 10.0 (become yellow the more rounds you go)
Shockroach - 9.5 (green)

OTAMI RUINS
Bladed Vase: Cl 7.1- 7.5 (green)
Feather Coatl: Cl 7.1 - 7.5 (green)
Tiny Terror: Cl 7.1 - 7.5 (green)
Tiny Witch Doctor - Cl 7.5 (yellow)
Mask of Death and Rebirth - Cl

SHALLOW SEAS
Brain Clam - dynamic scaling
Sea Anchor Bug - dynamic scaling
Barnaclue Fluff - dynamic scaling
Grunny Sub - dynamic scaling
Sea Sprout - dynamic scaling
Sea Witch Protectors - dynamic scaling
Raidne and Aglaope - dynamic scaling (still yellow at cl 10.0)
Queen Lorelai - dynamic scaling (still red at cl 10.0)

UNDERSEA LEDGE
Brain Clam - dynamic scaling (green at 10.0)
Sea Anchor Bug - dynamic scaling (green at 10.0)
Grunny Sub - dynamic scaling (green at 10.0)
Grunny Command Sub - dynamic scaling (yellow at 10.0)

WALKWAY TO SEALAB COMPOUND
Robofish - dynamic scaling (still yellow/red even at cl 10.0)

SEALAB COMPOUND
Seacycles - dynamic scaling (still yellow at cl 10.0)
Labtech Jumpers - dynamic scaling (green at 10.0 but turns yellow the further in you go)

~ Monster Drop Items ~

Since I have a spare post for now, I've decided to post all the items with links to the market that I have found. I've noticed that some items listed on the market don't always show up when you search for them, so now I've made it easy by simply clicking on the name of the item you want. There are some items I don't have links for. If you happen to find them, please pm them to me or post it.

User Image AirShark Plating , User Image Alien Egg Sac , User Image Aluminum , User Image Axe Head

User Image Ball of Fluff , User Image Biomorphic Power Cell , User Image Bio-electric Bladder , User Image Blue Pearl , User Image Branch , User Image Brass , User Image Bronze

User Image Candy Corn , User Image Carbon , User Image Chain Link , User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge Orb, User Image Chocolate Egg , User Image Clamshell , User Image Cloth User Image Clutch Claw , User Image Copper , User Image Cotton , User Image Cured Hide

User Image Damaged Biochip , User Image Damascus , User Image Dental Floss , User Image Diving Tank

User Image Fan Edge , User Image Fan Wood , User Image Fauxskin , User Image Fish Scale , User Image Foam Sponge

User Image Garlic Essence , User Image Garlic Peel , User Image Garlic Sprout , User Image Glass , User Image Gold , User Image Gramster Goo ,
User Image Graphite

User Image Harpoon

User Image Iron Ore

User Image Jelly Bean , User Image Jewel Eye

User Image Kevlar

User Image Lace , User Image Lacquered Wood , User Image Leather , User Image Lobster Claw , User Image Loose Screw , User Image Lure

User Image Metal Spike , User Image Mushroom Head , User Image Music Note , User Image Mystic Weave , User Image Mythrill

User Image Night Fire

User Image OMG Claw , User Image Otami Mace Head

User Image Pearl , User Image Pink Flamingo Feather , User Image Pink Fluff , User Image Pinwheel Fin , User Image Plastic , User Image Platinum ,
User Image Polyester , User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pumpkin Fluff Ball , User Image Pumpkin Lid , User Image Pumpkin Seed

User Image Ribbon , User Image Ring Polisher Tube , User Image Rubber

User Image Sailor Ink , User Image Saw Blade , User Image Screw , User Image Seashell , User Image Seaweed , User Image Shark Tooth ,
User Image Shield Fragment , User Image Silk , User Image Silver , User Image Skull Patch , User Image Snake Eye , User Image Spear Head ,
User Image Spirit Pyre Rune , User Image Spring , User Image Starfish , User Image Stem , User Image Stitches , User Image Strawberry Chocolate Egg , User Image Suede , User Image Surfboard Fin , User Image Suspender , User Image Sword Blade , User Image Synthetic Fiber

User Image Teflon , User Image Tentacle Piece , User Image Thread , User Image Toothbrush , User Image Trident Head , User Image Tropical Bird Feather , User Image Tropical Flower , User Image Twig

User Image Vampire Blood

User Image Walker Leg Tip , User Image Werewolf Pelt , User Image Wetware Plastic , User Image Wing Tree Leaf , User Image Wood Piece

User Image Zen Charm

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
nice surprised
this is really helpful, especially the maps :3

Aged Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Cool, very helpful.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
You do realize all of Lord0din's info links to the test site... right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff