Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know when you click on your avatar in zOMG, click on character info, and click on the "Collectible" tab how there's a list of rings you "collected?" What's the last ring? I have every single slot filled except the one on the very last row on the right, next to Turtle. I would love to complete this section :O Please and thank you!

Rogue

11,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fortune's Favor and Sugar Rush are #'s 41 and 42. They're in alphabetical order so next to turtle would be SR
Actually, there's 4 more for you to collect. They haven't updated the collectibles tab.

These are the extra rings that you may or may not own:

User Image Sweetheart Ring - Available in 2010? around Valentine's Day in the Cash Shop for 749GC.
User Image Fortune's Favour - Available in the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Easter Events.
User Image Sugar Rush Available in the 2010 and 2011? Halloween events.
User ImageKamila's Curse/Abuse - Originally given named "Abuse" to those in around September 2011 to the people who farmed for glitched, high CL rings of around CL18. Renamed to "Kamila's Curse" is a drop from defeating Kamila in Blood Lust form.
User Image Integrity - Given out in September 2011 to those who had at least one CL 10 ring who didn't have any CL18 + rings.

Winged Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
iRection
Actually, there's 4 more for you to collect. They haven't updated the collectibles tab.

It won't let me bump here. emotion_donotwant

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
iRection

User Image Sweetheart Ring - Available in 2010? around Valentine's Day in the Cash Shop for 749GC.
User Image Fortune's Favour - Available in the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Easter Events.
User ImageKamila's Curse/Abuse - Originally given named "Abuse" to those in around September 2011 to the people who farmed for glitched, high CL rings of around CL18. Renamed to "Kamila's Curse" is a drop from defeating Kamila in Blood Lust form.
User Image Integrity - Given out in September 2011 to those who had at least one CL 10 ring who didn't have any CL18 + rings.

id love to see what that curse looks like or what it did. (needing an edge in the new deadmans area i came here for answers *not this thread*)
Hoshioni
iRection

id love to see what that curse looks like or what it did. (needing an edge in the new deadmans area i came here for answers *not this thread*)
It doesn't have an icon. In-game it's just a red question mark with a dark blue background and red bordering.
Owlie
iRection

It won't let me bump here. emotion_donotwant
In the thread? It must be too old by now, I guess.

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
iRection
Hoshioni
iRection

It doesn't have an icon. In-game it's just a red question mark with a dark blue background and red bordering.

so even though it has the can win from the beating karmila you cant see it??

well i guess im off to find a way to beat the deadmans pass seeing thats what brought me out to the threads

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff