Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll series number 2!! Pick your favorite name!

Kumo 0.058064516129032 5.8% [ 9 ]
Skyline Megapolis 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 30 ]
Ouranos 0.30322580645161 30.3% [ 47 ]
Star Light City 0.44516129032258 44.5% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Well, I bet that people could find lots of good names by searching wind/air related stuff on ancient mythologies, languanges or some random thing. Æolia as been done and done though.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
LuvTyler13
Exiled Poet
Looks spiffeh.
Take out the "do not post" from the first post, and you're good.
=D

And I'll try to think of some city names. Nothing coming to mind right now though. xD

~ Le gasp ~ I forgot... *fixed* Thank you

@Sensual: If there is overwhelming support for a name posted in the thread or something, i would remake the poll. At the moment, Tlauixcalpantecuhtliopolis seems to have the lead...? xd I have to copy and past it each time.

If anyone thinks of a name, I will post it in the ideas post put your screen name by it.

Sounds good, only each time you add a name you have to reset the poll....people may get annoyed with redoing there votes to often. But maybe it'll work out, like you said Tiauixalpantech....whatever is winning.

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Sensual Soul
LuvTyler13
Exiled Poet
Looks spiffeh.
Take out the "do not post" from the first post, and you're good.
=D

And I'll try to think of some city names. Nothing coming to mind right now though. xD

~ Le gasp ~ I forgot... *fixed* Thank you

@Sensual: If there is overwhelming support for a name posted in the thread or something, i would remake the poll. At the moment, Tlauixcalpantecuhtliopolis seems to have the lead...? xd I have to copy and past it each time.

If anyone thinks of a name, I will post it in the ideas post put your screen name by it.

Sounds good, only each time you add a name you have to reset the poll....people may get annoyed with redoing there votes to often. But maybe it'll work out, like you said Tiauixalpantech....whatever is winning.

xd Oh no, I would never redo it multiple times like that. I would think of a max number of names and pick the ones with the highest support.
Oh, by the way, I posted a link in the old thread, thank you! biggrin I never thought of that, although I should have.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
*Thinks*....you know they could have a earth bound sister city. With windmills and other weather related stuff...like a staging area? ... *thinks* Maybe have a boss you have to defeat before you can fly to the clouds? The Gift Box Boss would work, or even some other Boss...Maybe a Lighting bug Boss....lol Hmmm....he could blast you with lighting that stuns you and have some kind of wind attack...*ponders* What mobs though...Mutated Mama Fluffs? >.< Or maybe some kind of flying mobs?

@
LuvTyler13
NP I had it subscribed so I thought others may have done the same. ^^

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Sensual Soul
*Thinks*....you know they could have a earth bound sister city. With windmills and other weather related stuff...like a staging area? ... *thinks* Maybe have a boss you have to defeat before you can fly to the clouds? The Gift Box Boss would work, or even some other Boss...Maybe a Lighting bug Boss....lol Hmmm....he could blast you with lighting that stuns you and have some kind of wind attack...*ponders* What mobs though...Mutated Mama Fluffs? >.< Or maybe some kind of flying mobs?

@
LuvTyler13

Thank you whee How exciting...!!

Hmm, now you are deffinetly making me think of Avatar where they climb up from the ground to the sky area... I read somewhere of someone thinking it should be the SS of chapter two, and I think that makes a lot of sense. What do you think?

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
LuvTyler13
Sensual Soul

@
LuvTyler13

Thank you whee How exciting...!!

Hmm, now you are deffinetly making me think of Avatar where they climb up from the ground to the sky area... I read somewhere of someone thinking it should be the SS of chapter two, and I think that makes a lot of sense. What do you think?

That's what I had always hoped but I'm not sure what he devs got planned now.

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Sensual Soul

I
know, I have no idea what they are thinking. I wish I new what ideas they had or if they do not have any, it would be cool if people could, if they want, sketch ideas (like animated or whatever). It could give others ideas and just be fun to look at, does that make sense?
But with the airship in the boardwalk, it gives me hope! biggrin

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I guess the current name they have for it would take forever type out to a friend or crew, could always shorten it, but atleast we don't have to pay for a ferry over to it, not sure with the jet packs though, sure Crescento was free, but if it was a real thing I doubt he'd ferry without payment, luckily back wings are not really an issue, a few rounds of booty grab you can have yourself some cheap wings to use

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
the staging area should have low lvled sky creatures that fall from the clouds, instead of just appearing, they would act like rain drops and drip down to earth with splooshes.

Rain Drop Fluffs- watch-out! these li'll buggers are water heavy, and no they are't fat, just big boned.

Big Rain Fluff- chief of the rain fluffs, he doesn't take dry for an answer.

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
LloydIrvingofSymphonia
I guess the current name they have for it would take forever type out to a friend or crew, could always shorten it, but atleast we don't have to pay for a ferry over to it, not sure with the jet packs though, sure Crescento was free, but if it was a real thing I doubt he'd ferry without payment, luckily back wings are not really an issue, a few rounds of booty grab you can have yourself some cheap wings to use

I can definitely see Crescento charging, especially with how expensive his items are! xD

I have no idea how we would get up there, but I wonder if it is a similar transition as from gold beach to SS, you do not really need the specifics? Back wings are definitely not that expensive. and I have so many! D: I do not know how I got them all!

As for traveling around up there, for some reason I am envisioning cloud steps xD (If you fall down them, you will not hurt yourself!) xd

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I say give the big drop healing abilities, they pretty much have to give them to every other animated xp

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
No! driplet fluffs heal, big rain fluff just summons more rain drop fluffs to his side with a splash for aoe dmg.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
LuvTyler13
Sensual Soul

I
know, I have no idea what they are thinking. I wish I new what ideas they had or if they do not have any, it would be cool if people could, if they want, sketch ideas (like animated or whatever). It could give others ideas and just be fun to look at, does that make sense?
But with the airship in the boardwalk, it gives me hope! biggrin

Well JK did say they started production on it so they have some ideas, be nice if they share them....Kinda give us an idea of where they are heading. But I do know they love to see our ideas, both in writing and in art form. I just wish I had a scanner...

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I was wondering actually, I read that the Airshark and Aekea are possibly connected to this area, I wonder if we'll get to actually fight the Airshark here as a boss or if this place will be like a super null chamber that can let us go from Barton, Durem, Gambino Isle, and Aekea somewhere on it, sort of like how every game usually opens up to a transportation system if has a world map?

Tricky Knight

18,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Awww that's no challenge, if you give the squishes healing abilities then you can easily take them down fast and then slaughter the big guy before he could even summon more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff