Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
CLOSED

Comrade

Erhh, they good for dodging, making yooh fast, regan health etc & SweetHeart gives ppl more health... & they help tankers in GR and everything.

Comrade

bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou
Erhh, they good for dodging, making yooh fast, regan health etc & SweetHeart gives ppl more health... & they help tankers in GR and everything.

My point is that they just wste money O_O
OH, well actually yooh got fortunes by the easter event & sugar by the halloween. and integ ish soulbound soo yooh cant sell that. & sweetheart, well if yooh dont have too have it, but its nice too have. C:

Comrade

IsMyNameToLongForYou
bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou

OH, well actually yooh got fortunes by the easter event & sugar by the halloween. and integ ish soulbound soo yooh cant sell that. & sweetheart, well if yooh dont have too have it, but its nice too have. C:
that dosnt make any sense, O_O yooh dont have too have sweetheart, its just nice too have if yooh want to increase your health

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
IsMyNameToLongForYou
IsMyNameToLongForYou
bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou

that dosnt make any sense, O_O yooh dont have too have sweetheart, its just nice too have if yooh want to increase your health

OMG u got a great avi

Comrade

bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou
IsMyNameToLongForYou
bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou

OMG u got a great avi

OMG TY, <3

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
IsMyNameToLongForYou
bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou
IsMyNameToLongForYou
bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou

OMG u got a great avi

OMG TY, <3

I'm really bored

Comrade

bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou
bell_634
IsMyNameToLongForYou
IsMyNameToLongForYou

OMG u got a great avi

OMG TY, <3

I'm really bored
alot of us are.

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Idk why you think they are 'a waste of money'
Maybe because they aren't attack-healing-buff rings?
Or you think they just waste your ringslots

Either way; you shouldn't underestimate their nice stat-boots, wich helps during boss-fights and/or farming.

Lets take a look at them;
Integrity
Rare Ring: Could only be obtained if you possessed a CL 10 ring and no rings over CL 10 on September 2, 2011. See this announcement about it.

User ImageHonesty isn't always it's own reward. Your integrity has been recognized!

Accuracy -> 30
Dodge -> 30
Willpower -> 30
Weight -> 35
Luck -> 8
HP Regeneration ->8

Stamina Regeneration -> 0.8 (Standing), 3.2 (Sitting)
Sweetheart
Rare Ring: Never soulbinds. Was sold in the cash shop for 749GC in February 2010.

User ImageBlow your sweetheart a kiss with this wonderful ring and make them gush with giddiness. Sweetheart causes the heart to swell with emotion and increases maximum Health.

Range: Self or Ally
Duration: 15 Minutes
Stamina Cost: 5.56 Stamina
Cooldown: 6 Seconds

RR1 -> 150 Max Health
RR2 -> 200 Max Health
RR3 -> 240 Max Health
RR4 -> 330 Max Health
Fortune's Favor
Rare Ring: Never soulbinds. Was a reward for killing the Golden Egg during the 2010 and 2011 Easter event.

User ImageThis ring bestows its wearer with the luck of a golden rabbit, increasing the amount of loot they are rewarded with.

Accuracy -> 40
Dodge -> 40
Luck -> 13
Sugar Rush
Rare Ring: Never soulbinds. Was a reward for killing Jack in the Halloween 2010 Event.

User ImageForget runner's high for speed, this ring gives you a dose of high fructose energy to put an extra spring in your step. So, give it a lick, you'll gain an increase in speed, dodge and willpower. This effect is passive, so no need to activate anything.

Dodge -> 30
Willpower -> 30
Speed -> 38

All rings have their own specialty.
Like Sweetheart, gives you more HP, wich allows you to stay longer alive (dont forget to heal aswell) and you can help others with this ring.
Sugar Rush not only gives you more footspeed, a lot of people forgot that Sugar Rush also gives you decent statboosts and is handy, when you are kiting in DMS.
Fortune's Favor is ussually mistaken as ring that is really handy for Luck. When you have a high number of Luck, more likely, the Animated will drop stuff when they are killed by you. But also; Fortune's favor also has nice stats, like +40 accuracy / dodge.
And lastly, integrity is pretty much the best passive, but not everyone has this ring. if you look closer to this ring, this ring has awesome statsboosts, that can help you.

So I hope this could help you, to understand more about Passive rings and shouldnt judge them as 'a waste of money'. They can indeed help you with farming/doing bossfights/DMS.

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Prizzly
Idk why you think they are 'a waste of money'
Maybe because they aren't attack-healing-buff rings?
Or you think they just waste your ringslots

Either way; you shouldn't underestimate their nice stat-boots, wich helps during boss-fights and/or farming.

[scissors] cut [/scissors]

All rings have their own specialty.
Like Sweetheart, gives you more HP, wich allows [scissors] cut cut [/scissors] that can help you.

So I hope this could help you, to understand more about Passive rings and shouldnt judge them as 'a waste of money'. They can indeed help you with farming/doing bossfights/DMS.

Your right, Passive rings are remarkably helpful and should never be underestimated. Though I wonder why she excluded 'Fitness'..

I love my passives, I put them to great use! But I do wish they had some kind of visual effect. Kinda like a loop animation like sweetheart causes, but something much more minor and subtle that lasts the duration its equipped. (with the option to block or turn them off, of course)

Cold Creature

never underestimate the luck of the golden rabbit.. it actually have the stat boost of the ninja set in one ring

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
bell_634
why do we need those.Fourtune's flavour is nice but it's just a waste of Money.They just don't really do things in zomg

You don't have to have these rings. Like any ring, they can compliment any set of rings you do use. You received Integrity as a gift for not exploiting a bug in the ring system. If someone uses the Fitness Ring, they would probably want Integrity since it's a better version. Fortune's Favor is good for people that farm loot and recipes. This increases the chance that you'll receive more goodies. Sweetheart is like a better Healing Halo. For the people that use Halo in their set, they may use Sweetheart as it gives better health and regeneration of your stamina and health than the Halo ring. The Sugar Rush ring is like a better Fleet Feat Ring. They're like improved versions of rings that already exist. So Gaia made them some of them Cash Shop items(excluding Integrity, Sugar Rush, and Fortune's Favor) because some can obtain a similar, albeit weaker version, of those rings in game. There are also people, like me, who just like to have all the rings so they have everything they could need to play the game. The only rings I do not have, are Abuse(Kamila's Curse) and Sweetheart Ring. I received Integrity instead of Abuse and I never bought the Sweetheart Ring from the cash shop. I am actually questing it now so I can have a full set.

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Skull Maximum Drive
never underestimate the luck of the golden rabbit.. it actually have the stat boost of the ninja set in one ring

I use the ninja set, and I love it. I just wish there was another set that goes great with it but there isn't. So I use an amalgamation of rings that support the set and can be swapped out for whatever boss I happen to be raping for gold and loot. Like using Fire Rain in the Sawmill and Hack works well for smacking around SS. Since I farm most of the time, I usually have FF equipped and meat since I draw the mob a lot with Fire Rain.

Cold Creature

Lord Ravyn The Chosen
Since I farm most of the time, I usually have FF equipped and meat since I draw the mob a lot with Fire Rain.

SAME emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces