Welcome to Gaia! ::

never mind i know what i meant and i know its gona be that whey bt seriously now how will 1 charge orb change the price in a ring thats what i wonder
Redimus
RAFAKUN MORRY
im not seing you will sell the total charge yost ring whit charge orbs inside them thet wont reflect in your total charge bt you will still have them

and making love to a monkey will give you aids, then you can sell your blood over the black market.

but you can't sell aids.

if some one asck for fire and you give them a pice of wood in flames you are giving them fire if some oen asck for water and you give them bottle filled whit water you are giving them water and if some oen asck for hiv and you give them blood in a needle whit hiv ( or a hooker for that mater) you are giving them hiv

the onely thing is a freaking container

edit:
well i have to go some one is ascking for another order ink and fishes mm deim sand boldur thats gona take a wille
RAFAKUN MORRY
Redimus
RAFAKUN MORRY
im not seing you will sell the total charge yost ring whit charge orbs inside them thet wont reflect in your total charge bt you will still have them

and making love to a monkey will give you aids, then you can sell your blood over the black market.

but you can't sell aids.

if some one asck for fire and you give them a pice of wood in flames you are giving them fire if some oen asck for water and you give them bottle filled whit water you are giving them water and if some oen asck for hiv and you give them blood in a needle whit hiv ( or a hooker for that mater) you are giving them hiv

the onely thing is a freaking container

NO U!
Enough! No matter how you want to phrase it you cannot sell Charge Orbs. Let. It. Go.

Tricky Treasure

Redimus
Gamine
I'm still going with my probably naive notion that those rich enough to afford high-powered rings will abstain in favour of actually playing the game and getting to that point themselves, rather than buying instant win right off the shelves.
After all, it's about the journey, not the destination.
Right?
Anyone?
*crickets*

.... Obviously you didn't live through the Gameshark/Genie era of gaming.

Point taken, but I would hope the majority of gamers (which not all Gaians are anyway) have grown out of that area of nonsense.
Sorry, Rafakun, I'm going to translate again.

RAFAKUN MORRY
I'm not saying you will sell the total charge. Your ring, with charged orbs inside them, won't reflect in your total charge, but you will still have them.

The charged orbs that you've allocated into the ring stays in the ring permanently. You don't get a refund when you sell them.
Gamine
Redimus
Gamine
I'm still going with my probably naive notion that those rich enough to afford high-powered rings will abstain in favour of actually playing the game and getting to that point themselves, rather than buying instant win right off the shelves.
After all, it's about the journey, not the destination.
Right?
Anyone?
*crickets*

.... Obviously you didn't live through the Gameshark/Genie era of gaming.

Point taken, but I would hope the majority of gamers (which not all Gaians are anyway) have grown out of that area of nonsense.

The majority of gamers are 13, think halo is the greatest game ever made, and
Quote:
tlk lyk dis

End of discussion.
Dolad
Sorry, Rafakun, I'm going to translate again.

RAFAKUN MORRY
I'm not saying you will sell the total charge. Your ring, with charged orbs inside them, won't reflect in your total charge, but you will still have them.

The charged orbs that you've allocated into the ring stays in the ring permanently. You don't get a refund when you sell them.

And it won't take away from your TC.

Tricky Treasure

According to all the jibbery joo I read in magazines and editorials and blogs about gaming industry standards and ratings, the average gamer is usually in their 20's, if not older.
Edit: The average age of gamers, is what I meant.

But I think it's moot anyway, 'cause like I said, I don't think the majority of Gaia consists of people who classify themselves as gamers.
Gamine
According to all the jibbery joo I read in magazines and editorials and blogs about gaming industry standards and ratings, the average gamer is usually in their 20's, if not older.

But I think it's moot anyway, 'cause like I said, I don't think the majority of Gaia consists of people who classify themselves as gamers.

*Shrugs* I suppose you're right. I was actually just using a stereotype anyway. I wont pretend to know the ages of the average idiots I see on my favored games/gamer hang outs.
RAFAKUN MORRY
never mind i know what i meant and i know its gona be that whey bt seriously now how will 1 charge orb change the price in a ring thats what i wonder

Oh, lol. Now, I see what you're saying. Because people will be selling the charged orb rings, they will try to factor out what the price of one charged orb is, even if you can't sell it by itself. Since one charged orb inside a ring will tell the difference of how much damage that ring is doing, the one orb tells the difference between a good ring and a better ring.

Tricky Treasure

Redimus
Gamine

*Shrugs* I suppose you're right. I was actually just using a stereotype anyway. I wont pretend to know the ages of the average idiots I see on my favored games/gamer hang outs.

Well, as in most situations in life, the idiots tend to be the loudest, so they just get noticed more xD
good god typing on the Wii is such a hunt and peck nightmare
Gamine
good god typing on the Wii is such a hunt and peck nightmare

Yeah, but its worth it. heart

Febuary can't come soon enough. heart
ya, like im savin up for the mmo, but ill earn it all back in the end

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers