closed

Henshin Rings?

Yes? 0.70740740740741 70.7% [ 191 ]
No? 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 18 ]
You poll whore, you. 0.22592592592593 22.6% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Shimarr
In an Ask the Admin thread it was said that they were definitely considering henshin rings. Henshin is the Japanese word for "transformation," literally meaning, "to change or transform the body." This word is mainly used in manga, anime, and tokusatsu dramas for when a character transforms into a superhero. Personally, I'd love to see some henshin rings. What are your thoughts on this?

I think the ring will work like the other rings. Just that each of the four rage ranks is a different henshin form that does an attack. Or a Henshin ring could have rage ranks that change you into the same form but with different attacks.

No bumping, trolling, flaming, etc...

If they made rings to transform into an OMG to eat the monsters, it would be cool. Or transforming into a giant cloud of acid or a scythe would be awesome too. I wanna be a chess piece XD
what wa the point of that pole again?

Assimilated Wolf

helio234
Shimarr
In an Ask the Admin thread it was said that they were definitely considering henshin rings. Henshin is the Japanese word for "transformation," literally meaning, "to change or transform the body." This word is mainly used in manga, anime, and tokusatsu dramas for when a character transforms into a superhero. Personally, I'd love to see some henshin rings. What are your thoughts on this?

I think the ring will work like the other rings. Just that each of the four rage ranks is a different henshin form that does an attack. Or a Henshin ring could have rage ranks that change you into the same form but with different attacks.

No bumping, trolling, flaming, etc...

If they made rings to transform into an OMG to eat the monsters, it would be cool. Or transforming into a giant cloud of acid or a scythe would be awesome too. I wanna be a chess piece XD

When I say Henshin I mean something like a superhero transformation.

Chatty Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
wow, a transformation ring would be cool and everything...but how many people would use it? A LOT which takes cool points away

Assimilated Wolf

The Amazing FooMan
wow, a transformation ring would be cool and everything...but how many people would use it? A LOT which takes cool points away

How should I know? That's like asking how many people would use the Bump ring. There's know way to tell until you see how the devs make it work in the game.
The Amazing FooMan
It would not take "cool points" away. Cool is nothing more than an opinion, its not a fact. I believe my friends are cool, but others do not. Doesn't mean they aren't cool, just not cool in another's eyes. While you may dislike it for so many people using it, others such as the newbies will be quite happy with being able to transform into something.

Assimilated Wolf

Wikipedia
The Amazing FooMan
It would not take "cool points" away. Cool is nothing more than an opinion, its not a fact. I believe my friends are cool, but others do not. Doesn't mean they aren't cool, just not cool in another's eyes. While you may dislike it for so many people using it, others such as the newbies will be quite happy with being able to transform into something.

Thank you. Thank you for having common sense.
Yeah idea of transformation rings is good but currently i get so ******** pissed from peoples using japan English >.<

Assimilated Wolf

ricardo.demon
Yeah idea of transformation rings is good but currently i get so ******** pissed from peoples using japan English >.<

But saying Henshin rings sound better.

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Wikipedia
The Amazing FooMan

Coolness 101 with Professor Wikipedia.

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gundamu
ricardo.demon

But saying Henshin rings sound better.

~O~

Hmmm.... can't argue with that logic. xd

~O~
why ring? why not belt?

Assimilated Wolf

A-legolas-A
why ring? why not belt?

Because we don't use belts to fight in the MMO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff