Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cast your vote for the best badge idea

Kingz of Ringz: a badge for having all rings at CL 10 0.16050955414013 16.1% [ 126 ]
Fire Bad: die in the fire pit 0.082802547770701 8.3% [ 65 ]
I'll Follow You Until You Love Me!: be that lucky person Marshall stalks 0.18089171974522 18.1% [ 142 ]
It's ALIIIIIVE!: defib 1,000 people 0.13375796178344 13.4% [ 105 ]
Omnomnom'd: get dazed by Landshark 0.026751592356688 2.7% [ 21 ]
You Generous Soul!: give NewBea some ridiculous amount of gold 0.01656050955414 1.7% [ 13 ]
Landy: you have found and defeated Landshark! Congratulations! 0.20636942675159 20.6% [ 162 ]
Charge Burst: reach a total charge level of 20K (or some x amount) 0.048407643312102 4.8% [ 38 ]
Overly obsessed zOMG! player: play zOMG! for at least 24hrs continuously 0.053503184713376 5.4% [ 42 ]
Unconscious Enthusiast: get dazed by every animated in the game 0.090445859872611 9.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 785 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

UPDATE

We have our winners!!!

1st Place: ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
2nd Place: apwincesz
3rd Place: Hinari-Panda

Thanks everyone for your participation! We have some awesome badge ideas here. I'm sure we'll be referencing these ideas once we add new badges in zOMG!

User Image

Hello zOMGaians!

Here's another contest for you to pass your time when you're not farming for badges smile It's a "invent a badge" contest!!

We're looking for all kinds of creative ideas for new badges we could add to the game, the exceptions being:

1) please avoid submitting suggestions for kill badge progressions of the "kill X, Y, Z amounts of a monster to receive badges 1, 2, 3" type. In time we are planning on implementing these types of badges for appropriate monsters who are currently missing them.

2) please apply common sense and do not submit badges that are impossible for the system to calculate or based on judgement and taste (like "best looking avatar" )

If you have an idea, please submit it in the following format:

[Quote][align=center][size=30][color=red]BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!![/color][/size][/align]

[b][i]My submission:[/i][/b] -----insert your submission here-----

[/quote]

Here are a few rules and regulations:

• Just to clarify: we're looking for ideas and names, not graphical designs. Please submit a name for the badge and what you have to do to get the badge. We might hold a contest for graphical designs in the future.

• The contest will run for two weeks, starting today and end on 9-21.

• Here in Gaia HQ we will pick our top 10 favs and you, the zOMG community, will get to vote for the winner in a forum poll.

• Only one entry per person allowed.

• Whoever submits an idea first gets credit for it. We will be recording the posts to prevent people with early posts to steal ideas from people that posted after them.

• The winner will receive a sweethearts ring, the two runner-ups will recieve 100k each.

That's it, hope you all have fun with this contest and good luck smile

- zOMG team

Un3hc0rn's Husbando

Ruthless Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
woo contests smile
EDIT: first 8D

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission: Boss badge? " first time you see a boss you get its badge? "

yea >.> it could be different badges for all boses like one for OMGWTF, katsumi's doll etc xD

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
I've got an idea, but I'll wait and make sure I like it before I post.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸ᵑᵞᵐᵖᵸ ᵒᶠ ᶳᵖᴿᶤᵑᵍ

Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission: Daily Chance Badge for zOMG! - Play Daily Chance (x) days in a row

I'll let you choose how many days cause I would be a butt and say play ALL daily chance NPCs 7 days in a row.

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission: "Alright, alright! We give up!": Take X damage without dazing.

X should be something huge. Like... 100,001? Idk owo

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image
I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

Sweetness! I'll take a crack at this one in a bit but first... quick questions:

Would you guys draw the winning badge if none are provided/concepted or would it help to supply the design of the badge as well?

Oh and would the winning badge be a unique design from the rest or would it use previous templates ala the kill badge/event badges?
I just woke up and missed that first note. sweatdrop

I'll post my entry once I know for sure a little later on. wink

Dangerous Genius

Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission: Death Dodger Badge: Have an enemy attack Miss when you have less than 10% max health remaining.

Edit @ gtsluvr: There's supposed to be a second contest later to draw the badges for the winning concepts in this contest.

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Cool! Lets see how the competition develops cool It will be fun indeed as well as very creative, I know.

edit:
eek oh, cool, first page two post including the entry sweatdrop

And I thought i would never react like this for posting on a first page lol redface wink

Charmed Seraph

28,575 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Master Slayer 200
✖ ✖ ✖

Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission:Flushed Down: Enter the Shallow Sea's (x) times in one day.

★ R A I N B Ø X !
σceαn mαn ταke me τσ τhe lαnd - - - - - - -
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

9,215 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

A badge for having all rings at 10.0(Including the ones in the inventory)Badge name:Kingz Of Ringz

User Image
User ImageLike this idea?User Image
User Image

Witty Phantom

Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

Fire Bad: -----die in the fire pit-----

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission: Charge Burst: Reach a Total Charge Level of 20,000

edit:
PS:
it doesn't need to be 20K, but 15K or more than 20K. But I am only 12K+ yes after more than a year *shrug* wink

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission: Francisco Del cano : Completed all map even the mini ones and have gone on every map like mini boss and end boss

lol i researched for a good name
lol

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Quote:
BEHOLD MY CREATIVITY!!

My submission: No Soup For You! : Daze yourself by drowning in the whirlpool.

Edit: Apparently it's not doable after you get the boon so ignore the above entry sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff