Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

If you don't like the idea of a veggie, then do a integ+ff+meat+hack+mantis+buffs (with adren for person with one buff)+healing ring run. Depending on the whether you use powerups most of the crew can ditch healing rings, and feel free to add a knife sharpen.

Newbie Noob

7,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The origin, as far as I can tell.

michiru_shayhime
yea they try to tell u that ff helps i dont see how..

"ff" in this case means Favor's Fortune, not Fleet Feet. ;D

Winged Phantom

18,300 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
If you're over 11, I highly recommend dropping meat and bringing FF instead, even if you only do it once to see how it is.

Fortune's Favor
+accuracy = better critical hits
+dodge = they miss you more often
+luck = more drops

People seem to forget that FF has accuracy and dodge- I even had one chick say I was making up "a child's story" when I explained why I brought FF. :/

Hunter

18,450 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hero 100
Vegetables! >:U

Generous Friend

7,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Whoever invented that name is a turd.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lol, sorry I d/c before you got to see how the veggie concept worked.

Usually, someone doesn't bring meat and brings at least 2 passives. Integ + FF is usually a good combo due to stam regen and the increased accuracy + dodge. I normally do 2 passives+2 attacks+1 heal+3 ring slots open for ring assignment. I only do this for yellow maze though, and certainly not for GR due to the damages of bats and such.

Going veggie also increases your shadow orb/loot drop and I would recommend doing this method with a cl 11.4+. Any lower, and you might have some trouble staying alive. Also, all my rings are leveled, so going veggie doesn't really affect my CL overall, since CL can affect the scalability of some buffs and such.

There are some more details behind an all veggie crew but this is just general info about being veggie from my perspective. (Also did an experiment with an all veggie crew and cc is definitely important ;o)

Fashionable Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Schoolmizugi
//also waiting for ta peeps ta die O uO

rofl

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Messenger 51
Srsly.

Unnamedperson: veggie = no cc
Unnamedperson: veggie = no meat
Unnamedperson: veggie = I TAKE FITNESS, INTEG AND FF

/Waitin for peeps ta die

Edit:

TY for the info people- since I dont DMS often it was a interesting concept.

My idea of a veggie run-- I didn't know other people already did this, so it may have multiple meanings.. but the basic idea is meatlessness. xd

I tried to extend it to: Remove all unnecessary defensive rings so that people can bring literally every luck and accuracy boosting passive they own. And more attacks. xd
Hashtable
Messenger 51
Srsly.

/Waitin for peeps ta die

Edit:

My idea of a veggie run-- I didn't know other people already did this, so it may have multiple meanings.. but the basic idea is meatlessness. xd

I tried to extend it to: Remove all unnecessary defensive rings so that people can bring literally every luck and accuracy boosting passive they own. And more attacks. xd

Do you really get more than 1 measly orb per kill?

`u` I doubt you'll see me around- but if your ever doing a meatless run I'd love to participate~

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
It's where you bow to me and I call you a Veggie.
Soboredtodayyep
It's where you bow to me and I call you a Veggie.

= O=;;

Lame- Go back ta the chatterbox n learn sum new lines~

Shameless Noob

14,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Messenger 51
Hashtable
Messenger 51
Srsly.

/Waitin for peeps ta die

Edit:

My idea of a veggie run-- I didn't know other people already did this, so it may have multiple meanings.. but the basic idea is meatlessness. :X

Do you really get more than 1 measly orb per kill?

`u` I doubt you'll see me around- but if your ever doing a meatless run I'd love to participate~

No I've never seen more than 1 orb per kill. 3nodding However, luck reduces the chance that you will get 0 orbs from a kill, so it's a big difference. smile

And I found "full veggie" runs extremely time consuming to crew for and explain to everyone, so I don't lead them any more. sad

My take is that if you can go meatless with only 2 heals and 2 CCs, then why would I carry it in crews that have more?

Rather than forcing entire crew to not take meat, I just go meatless regardless of the crew and encourage others to do same. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games