Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Qixter

Short of starting some insane campaign of locking and deleting threads

-- Q.

insane campaign?..............locking two threads is not what I consider insane....

And two bad about the info being delayed for a couple of weeks for a website.....you could always use tess's if you want wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦
.:~*♥XD Don't you mean the game will "Obviously" Be fun? I rather have rings any day it's what makes gaia special and it gives Gaia alot of opportunities to alter them items♥*~:.
-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦-----♦
Okay thanks Q! Thanks for copying my website. talk2hand

Psh just kidding. Hopefully it will clear some things out. You can check the website if you want Q to see if theres any ideas or if you need help for your site:

http://www.freewebs.com/gaiabattlefaq

Cant wait to see what you give us in the next info dump Q! Ill be waiting! So will be my soon to be updated FAQ!!! WAHAHAHA!!!
The Undead Suitor
Qixter

Short of starting some insane campaign of locking and deleting threads

-- Q.

insane campaign?..............locking two threads is not what I consider insane....

And two bad about the info being delayed for a couple of weeks for a website.....you could always use tess's if you want wink

That gave me the lulz. Thanks for the recommendation Suitor. xd

Ill give you the password Q if you want it xP
hehehe. Thanks for the offer, Tess, but we just need an "official" centralized site where we can point people when they ask questions about the game. Especially folks like press once we start getting coverage...

-- Q.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hey Qixter,

This has nothing to do with the MMO but its been bugging me. I love your look and I was wondering.

When you become an admin/mod/dev/etc...does your gaian appearnce lock-in place? (where you cant change it) or can you change it when you want. Because I know alot of the higher level workers have the same looks the did years ago.
I totally could change my appearance...but I don't wanna. smile

Not yet anyway. I'm happy with my "Evil Overlord" look and haven't really seen it on anyone else's avatar. Plus, I like the fact that my avatar becomes recognizable because it makes it more fun to socialize when I'm in Towns.

I'll probably change stuff for seasonal events, just for the fun of it. We'll see.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I would settle on one apperance but my attention span wont let me gonk

And I understand on the recognizable part...everyone knows qixter whee
I am very pleased with this thread, and I am also pleased that progress is occuring. I've had full confidence in the ring system since I first heard of it, and I am anticipating the game's release to the fullest. I have also been doing my best in these past few weeks to debate in favor of the rings in the anti-ring threads, and I'm glad to see that the whole "they mislead us" thing was cleared up by an official. keep up the good work gaia team, and best luck to you!

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I agree Killavolt

Qixter, I like asking questions whee ..so here (I know your probably sick of me by now)

being a dev (or any member of the gaia staff on salary or wages)....do you buy your own clothing (or would you if you needed to) or do you get a "I work gaia" discount?
Qixter
I totally could change my appearance...but I don't wanna. smile

Not yet anyway. I'm happy with my "Evil Overlord" look and haven't really seen it on anyone else's avatar. Plus, I like the fact that my avatar becomes recognizable because it makes it more fun to socialize when I'm in Towns.

I'll probably change stuff for seasonal events, just for the fun of it. We'll see.

its for the same reason that I don't change my outfit, the summer festival was an exception though, considering that it would be insane on the first day not to wear swim trunks...
well it all sounds good biggrin

but like Asshimar said ppl prolly wont see this...

cuz most ppl r i occupied with summer festival thing....

but ne ways looking forward to it biggrin whee ninja
Thank's for the clarification thread, Q, however, most of the people that really should read it probably won't. So far it seems like those who are the ones defending the GBS the most are the ones who are noticing this thread the most. noobs will be noobs after all, and no amount of rational thought can change it. But again thanks, that info was quite useful. All you Devs over in Gaialand keep up the good work.
We're getting a website just for the GBS? I'm impressed I must say but that raises a minor question for me:

Will the site be considered part of Gaia. Or more specifically will it get that pink banner if you link to it from Gaia. Since I imagine people will be linking a lot it would be kinda irritating, ya know?
Oh that's a good point. It would probably be misleading for some users as well... If Qixter doesn't see this, I'll bring it up with him/someone who may be able to fix that smile . Thanks for the suggestion! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff