Welcome to Gaia! ::

subforum for clans?

Y 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
N 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Vicious Warlord

Hi y'all,

It seems that the topics by "clans" are sucking up most of the front page of this forum, without really adding anything to the topic of this forum. The purpose of this forum is to have a place to talk about the upcoming Battle System.

These topics for clans are not here to talk about the Battle System, they are here to recruit members and to organise their clans. As interesting and fun that may be for everyone, it is making this forum into a recruitment forum.

My solution is to create a subforum in this forum, call it "clan recruitment".

I don't really see a downside to it, the forum will be cleaner and the clans will be more visible, as people won't have to scroll down to see the topics.

--

I could PM a mod and suggest this, but I rather gather some opinions first. Do you consider this a problem? Will it only be a temporary problem? Do you have any other suggestions?
yeah, it would be neater, and less time-consuming. :3 you've got a good idea going there.
Sounds like a plan to me.

Vicious Warlord

Oh, thread's probably on page 3 now or something.

Aged Informer

Close, not quite yet.

I agree with moving Clan recruitment off the main area. In the end they shouldn't even be here but in Guilds. They may call themselves Clans but what they are is upstart Gaia Guilds.

This forum is also moving very fast with many repeat posts as people flood in here trying to get answers that have been answered already. That is if they'd bother to look.

Give it a month and see if it slows down a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff