Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
User Image

I have decided to have a go at this since it is an area not covered in the others.
This shall be a simple FAQ relating to clans, as well as information on joining or starting a clan, and some of the main ones around.

Please remember that the subject material is not set into stone and so some things may change when they are changed within the game, and the other sections are merely opinions and tips put forward by myself.

The final sections of the F.A.Q have now become a registry, due to the number of clans I cannot fill this out myself so instead shall have to ask you to fill out the following form and PM me it.

<CLAN NAME HERE>
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]About: [/b](Short description about your clan.)
<[url=THREAD URL HERE]Thread[/url]> <[url=GUILD URL HERE]Guild[/url]> <[url=CLAN URL HERE]Clan[/url]>

Index:
1. Title / Index
2. Announcements / Rules
3. F.A.Q.
4. Joining a clan
5. Starting a clan
6. Clans A-D
7. Clans E-H
8. Clans I-L
9. Clans M-P
10. Clans Q-T
11. Clans U-W
12. Clans X-Z
13. Banners / Affilliates

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Anouncements

27/10/08 - Open beta commences / Clans enabled
27/08/08 - Thread created.

Rules

01 Follow Gaia's ToS.
02 Treat others how you would like to be treated.
03 Converse in a respectful way, that befits civilised, mature people.
04 Do not spam or bump.
05 Do not page stretch.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
F.A.Q.

Do not take information from this thread unless given permission by me.

Who are you?

Most people call me Tiny, 5th, Angelus, or my real name, which is Ben / Benjamin

Can I ask a question?
Go for it. Just please check to see if its not already in the FAQ.

Do I have to be in a clan to play?
No, but can greatly increase the experience.
I have found chatting to fellow clan members while you quest makes it much more enjoyable.

How many clans can I join?
You can only be a member of one clan at any one time.

Wanna join my clan?

Advertising is best kept to other forums that do not have a strict discussion topic, such as CB

Which clan should I join?
The clans subforum is a good start, also see post below.

Do I need anything to start a clan?
As of yet, there are no prerequisites to making a clan.

Does it cost anything to make a clan?
Clans currently are free to make.

How do I make one?
Go to the Clans tab under the community tab, and click the link there to create one.

I can’t join / create this clan!
As was stated, you can only be in one clan at any time, and so an error will be displayed whenever you try to join or create a clan.
To avert this you must first quit the clan you are in.

Anywhere I can find additional information?

Qixter's Journal and Comments, or you can try other links in the Link section of this thread.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Joining a clan.

The easiest way to find a clan is to seek one out yourself, this can be done through several ways.
Within this forum is the Clans subforum, which contains the threads for all active clans on gaia at this time.
Searching through this forum will find you many different clans, all hailing from different places and striving for different goals.

All clans also now have their own place within the community tab, in similar fashion to the guilds, by scrolling through the tab to Community > Clans, you can then click on the User Image button to begin searching.

By browsing these it is easy to find the one that suits you, but which to choose?

There are a few clans that really stand out when you first enter the forum, these are the largest and most active clans, which are often fixed up at the top of the page due to being posted in often.
Joining one of these will instantly delve you into a vast organization where you will likely meet a variety of people, with enough people in it that grouping for quests will be no problem.
However the downside to this is it will move very quickly, and so becomes harder for people to shine individually with their merit.

More common, are the smaller clans, some are made and fall into inactivity within a short time, while others manage to rise and strive to become great.
These smaller clans, whilst not as active, allow individuals to define themselves more within the clan, developing a mini community.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Starting a clan.

First of all I would suggest doing this only if you have the dedication, clans require a good bit of time to keep them running and up to date.

To start your clan, you need two basic things, a theme, and a goal.
Not all clans have a theme, but it helps give it more flavour, therefore being more memorable, be you a clan full of dastardly villains, noble knights, sneaky ninja, or other such, this defines the base story and theme of your clan.

A goal is the main requirement of the subforum, your clan has to have one.
Some clans go for the simple "to be the best", but I find this will often tie in with your clan's theme, adding a bit more interest to it. For instance, Knights may want to bring honour to the mmo, while villains may want to destabilize it, causing chaos.

Clans now have their own place here so simply go here and click the link below the User Image button, which reads “Or click here to create a new clan”

A few tips on making your clan:
Most of the anime themes have been done, so I would avoid these, and seek out the main one for each anime if you really want to be in a clan based on this.

The "Demons of Dark Death Destruction and Doom" theme has been done to death, literally, this would be best off seeking one of the existing clans too.

Avoid controversial themes, religious clans or those to do with movements such as Nazism will only cause arguments and grief for yourself and others, you are better off sticking with the many other possible themes.

Advertise, you can do this in the CB if you so wish, but there is also the clans subforum where you can start up a recruitment thread.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Clans A-D

<Active Snipers>
Leader: Jord22
About: Active Snipers are a friendly clan that give out free zOMG handouts, chat, play, and have a overall good time.
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>

<Bleach Clan (Shinigami, Vaizard, Quincy, Arrancar)>
Leader: Kishin Zero
About: A clan for people who loves the anime/manga series bleach razz .
If you want to Join this clan you need to be a non-member of another clan
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>

<Carpe Noctem Twilight Assassination>
Leader: ophiucha xx gaunt
About: We are a diverse clan accepting all members. We have been around for over a year and have gathered extremely fun and tough members. We don't want members that won't be active, so if you want to join make sure to stop by every now and then. We are Carpe Noctem, the Shadows of the Night.
<Thread> <Clan>

<The Clan Of The Gaian Undead>
Leaders:Z33RO & The Smittens
About:We're a clan for the support of the Undead and nonhuman citizens of Gaia and beyond. Our purpose is to become the strongest and most active clan in support for enything beyond normality. We accept all, and we treat all as equal. So come join the family!
<Thread> <Clan>

<CLAN OF THE RISING MOON>
Leader: too2sweet
About: Primarily a clan for all Pagans, Witches, and Wiccans, though we welcome anyone who is looking to learn more or just wants to hang out. We have ongoing contests, discussions, etc... and of course love helping each other out in zOMG. Please stop by and check us out!
<Clan>

<[The Crimson Knights]>
Leader: Xoul Leonheart
About:
We are knights who protect and serve the people. The shield of the union and heroes of our time. As a clan we move as one and fight as one, sworn to pledge allegiance to the Warrior's Crest. A Crimson Knight's path is full of challenges waiting to be conquered. Also experience our never-seen before "Brigade System" that you will not find anywhere else.
Join now! and experience zOMG in a whole different level. Tons of surprises and mysteries are waiting to be solved! Be a Hero! Be a Crimson Knight!
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>

<DareDevil Ninjas>
Leader: Camma7680
About:
If you want to join, you will be dressed into a ninja suit the 1st time you see me. Certain times, you don't have to. Which means, it is most of the time you don't have to wear the ninja suits you have. You can sometimes wear the ninja suits (that you have) just for fun!
< thread >< guild >< clan

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Clans E-H

<G-Squad>
Leader: Skeet the Skizzle
About: We, the G-Squad are the unofficial militant arm of G-Corp and serve in the defense of the Isle de Gambino. Fight the Animated, forge friendships, and enjoy the relaxed and laid-back attitude of true Islanders.
<Guild> <Clan>

<Guardians of Myhrr>
Leader: ElfFromSpace
About: A clan for those who have none.. A Guardian for those who need one.. A place to rest when the battle is about.. Where protection will be provided, so your life does not get ripped out.. Clan provides assistance, crewing, prizes and ring trading.
<Clan>

<[Head Start Ticketers]>
Leader:Lykashii
About: This clan is made up of members who have tickets and are zETAs, who want to help other people who are new to the game
No Guild No Thread <Clan>

<The Holy Order>
Leader: Tiny5th
About: The Holy Order were a clan who were originally founded as a pure paladin group, the only of its kind, since then they have grown to be a full working group of those with righteousness in mind. All types are welcome in the order, though deceit and assassination is frowned upon, as they adhere to morals that aim for them to be up front, friendly and forgiving to all.
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Clans I-L

<Ivalice Alliance>
Leaders: Judgemaster Ruecian and Seraphor
About: A combination of a Fan guild and a zOMG Clan for fans of the Ivalice Alliance subfranchise of Final Fantasy.
The clan is organised into 12 different Orders, each aligned with a sign of the Zodiac, with a Judge presiding over it.
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>

<The Knights Templar>
Leader: Link_of_Chaos_0911 (He's currently using the account Link_of_Hylia )
About: As Link likes to say, "We are a group of warriors devoted to fighting both honorably and with passion." Basically, we're a very tight-knit group, but we're quick to let people into our little club. XP We're pretty sociable, but we're experienced when it comes to MMOs.
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>

<League of Supergaians>
Leader: Generic Superhero Name
About: An omni-clan with two mini clans for superheroes and supervillains. There, you can form crews with others to either defend the weak or destroy it.
<Clan thread> <Clan>

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Clans M-P

<~ The Official [MADG] Clan!! ~>
Leader: Commander Zor / Pailzor
About: The official zOMG! clan for the [MADG] Guild. Feel free to join either one, or both!
<Guild> <Clan>

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Clans Q-T

<Residents of Hinata Girls Dorms>
Leader:Dman Animorie
About: Long time residents of the Hinata Girls Dorms join together to fight the animated.
<Hinata Residents recruiting station.> <Hinata Residents>

<ĐŻo-Ku>
Leader: xXCleonXx
This Clan is an all-around fun-having clan.
It is host to many contests, polls, and heplful quest guides in zOMG.
It is only for the true zOMG player, so don't PM us just because you feel like it.
<Clan>

<The Royal Order of Gaian Knights>
Leader: Kain-Senpai
About: We are a peace keeping clan that will help those in need of assistance.
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>

<Seraphim>
Leader: Yoshikame_Taiki
About: Simply put, a guild of bodyguards, bounty hunters, guides, and hunters. Anyone can request help from them, or hire our members out for a crew. Anyone who needs extra crew members for quest, may hire out a bodyguard whom can fill in most positions within a crew. Anyone who's hunting a particular item, or kills on an enemy, may hire out a bounty hunter. Those who need guides to take them through new area's, or perhaps they need help getting from one part of the map to another. Hunters are primarily aggressives. They will stick to an area and farm it. However hunters are slightly more expensive
<Clan>

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Clans X-Z

zOMG Elite
Leader: Gamestesterjan
About: zOMG Elite is a guild which focuses on organised battle teams, guild events, sharing information and overall a casual place to socialize and play zOMG together with other members. The name is often misinterpreted as being elitist but this is incorrect and presuming so is just naivety. We do have a joining criteria for quality control purpose to make our community friendly for everyone.
<Thread> <Guild> <Clan>]

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Blessed Inquisitor