Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brainy Shapeshifter

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I wanted to see what others think about what cl level each specific area should get.
Village Greens: CL 1 to CL 2
Bill's Ranch: CL 2 to CL 3
Zen Gardens: CL 3 to CL 4 (Personally, I'd go at CL 4.5 before moving on. Those wolves will eat your lunch)
Bass'Ken Lake: CL 4 to CL 6 (you'll have to do repeatable to get to CL 6, but it's almost vital to be at least CL 6 before moving on from here)
Old Aqueduct: CL 6 to CL 6.5 or 7
Gold Beach: CL 7 to CL 8.5 (I added the .5 because it's easy to get swarmed in Otami Ruins)
Otami Ruins: CL 8.5 to CL 9.5
Shallow Seas: CL 9.5 to CL 10
Deadman's Shadow: CL 10 to CL 12

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but that's how I interpreted your inquiry.
The appropriate cl level for each area is usually the maximum cl you can be before quests are no longer eligible for you in that area. So it starts off with 2 in Village greens and goes all the way to 8 in Otami ruins. Adding 1 to each area along the way. 3nodding

Brainy Shapeshifter

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Gothic Rebecca
Village Greens: CL 1 to CL 2
Bill's Ranch: CL 2 to CL 3
Zen Gardens: CL 3 to CL 4 (Personally, I'd go at CL 4.5 before moving on. Those wolves will eat your lunch)
Bass'Ken Lake: CL 4 to CL 6 (you'll have to do repeatable to get to CL 6, but it's almost vital to be at least CL 6 before moving on from here)
Old Aqueduct: CL 6 to CL 6.5 or 7
Golds Beach: CL 7 to CL 8.5 (I added the .5 because it's easy to get swarmed in Otami Ruins)
Otami Ruins: CL 8.5 to CL 9.5
Shallow Seas: CL 9.5 to CL 10
Deadman's Shadow: CL 10 to CL 12

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but that's how I interpreted your inquiry.

Yeah. I used to have an old gaia account that was really high up there and was worth a lot but it's got deactivated because of hackers. Thanks

Brainy Shapeshifter

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaniskion
The appropriate cl level for each area is usually the maximum cl you can be before quests are no longer eligible for you in that area. So it starts off with 2 in Village greens and goes all the way to 8 in Otami ruins. Adding 1 to each area along the way. 3nodding

Alright, cool

Perfect Saint

Gaia actually put ranges for most of the areas found in the World (Zones) part of the In Game Help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff