Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
So we here, made this line of cl 12s in order to say that we still care about zOMG and we want Gaia to make cl 20.6 Kamilla and we promise to beat it! :3

here is our petition form:

User Image

It's a queue to enter dms, in case anyone is wondering!

And if you say that this again belongs to CB, I have this to say for you!

User Image

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
emotion_awesome

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
do it gaia scream

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
emotion_awesome
I never agreed to this! scream

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kaniskion

Nobody asked you, you join the line, you join the cause! talk2hand

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Gaia is sin and I am the summoner who must defeat it with the final summoning .

Lol wait no that's not it.

Gaia is the evil entity that must be slan by the choosen one.
Damn that's not it either.

( insert plot of other video games ere)

( insert plot of gaming amines here )
Why do we refer to Gaia like its a person. Darn you failing company ! Darnnnn you to hecckkk.

Enough of my multiple persobalitys , but can we honestly say they will do anything ? Have the users really been reduced to followers of a god who doesn't answer when we pray? Well here's hoping for the best, if worst comes to be someone will slay the god .
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion

You just want an abuse ring the easy way. By abusing a cl20 animated and getting spanked by a dev instead of doing BL a hundred times to get it. dramallama

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
pandexX
Gaia is sin and I am the summoner who must defeat it with the final summoning .

Lol wait no that's not it.

Gaia is the evil entity that must be slan by the choosen one.
Damn that's not it either.

( insert plot of other video games ere)

( insert plot of gaming amines here )
Why do we refer to Gaia like its a person. Darn you failing company ! Darnnnn you to hecckkk.

Enough of my multiple persobalitys , but can we honestly say they will do anything ? Have the users really been reduced to followers of a god who doesn't answer when we pray? Well here's hoping for the best, if worst comes to be someone will slay the god .

emotion_facepalm of course they won't do anything... me and the guys in line are betting on how long it will take for this thread to be moved to CB as it probably is not relevant to zOMG! emotion_donotwant
I usually refer to Gaia as her (like it's a person or our mother Earth as it is stated in legends)... I hope we will have that one brave person who will slay that god, however sad that is! crying

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kaniskion
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion

You just want an abuse ring the easy way. By abusing a cl20 animated and getting spanked by a dev instead of doing BL a hundred times to get it. dramallama

I have two abuses! emotion_dowant I also have integ, SH, sugar rush and all the other rings that Gaia ever made for zOMG!!! dramallama dramallama dramallama so no, I just want them to pay attention which they won't of course!

Anxious Fairy

16,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion

I have two abuses! emotion_dowant I also have integ, SH, sugar rush and all the other rings that Gaia ever made for zOMG!!! dramallama dramallama dramallama so no, I just want them to pay attention which they won't of course!

All that BLing! emotion_zombie

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kaniskion
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion

Now now... don't be jealous, I did less than 10 BLs. First abuse on my 2nd run, second abuse on my 3rd run. I guess, I was never motivated to do more! biggrin

Saxy Coder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah, but have it something like Shallow Seas... like if we don't kill all the coffins in Crypt, she'll be 20. emotion_zombie
Heck, I'd rather just have swarf's Airsharks always there at Bass'ken to troll.
*lures AirSharks over to all those people sitting outside of PS*
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion
ToshiTo-chan
Kaniskion

Now now... don't be jealous, I did less than 10 BLs. First abuse on my 2nd run, second abuse on my 3rd run. I guess, I was never motivated to do more! biggrin

Ah, good. Same here. I did it around 10-12 times before I had enough to last me a lifetime. gonk got all my recipes but nto the abuse but never wanted it that badly that I'd risk BLing possibly forever! gonk

Dun want to abuse myself to get an abuse ring. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces