Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I'll play zomg on and off (mostly on when a friend asks me to play with them really) and I just got all of the stuff for Gustav's guest of Cheri's sister. I don't know when I started the quest or anything like that.

So after collecting the items I went back (In my open tasks it says to go back and talk to Gustav, which I did) he sent me on the kill twenty wolves quest. Done that twice, then I tried rejecting the wolves quest, and nothing's changed about the Cheri's sister quest.

Did I do something wrong or something?

Tipsy Raider

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Sounds like possibly yet another glitch, or that you may have either intentionally or accidentally sold/donated/trashed the loot required to make the sister. I did it once by accident...had to do the quest all over again, but I'm not sure you can reset that one. I suggest trying to again get all the loot back to make the sister, make it, then go back and see if Gustav will finish out the quest for you.

~Z

User Image

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
zombie296
Sounds like possibly yet another glitch, or that you may have either intentionally or accidentally sold/donated/trashed the loot required to make the sister. I did it once by accident...had to do the quest all over again, but I'm not sure you can reset that one. I suggest trying to again get all the loot back to make the sister, make it, then go back and see if Gustav will finish out the quest for you.

~Z

User Image

Didn't even think of that, I was missing two of the iron ores. Went back to gain them again, and nothing changed with Gustav, so I guess I'll try collecting everything again then and see if that works xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff