Welcome to Gaia! ::

well we have all heard of the story of how we get loot from monsters we kill but basically how are we gonna grab the loot? like if we have loot next to us but we cant pick it up just by walking by it. do we have to set up some kind of button configuration or what? confused
Its automatically added to your inventory. :3

Please just post in the FAQ if you have any more questions instead of making a whole nother topic next time. :3
kay thanks whee
Tessenjitsu

Please just post in the FAQ if you have any more questions instead of making a whole nother topic next time. :3
Thats sucks.

If there was a person with AoE rings. And needed Feathers. He would just whiz through the MMO and kill everything he sees. He wouldn't have the need to pick up anything.

Without picking up stuff, Noobs have a disadvantage.
Plushie Emperor
Tessenjitsu

Thats sucks.

If there was a person with AoE rings. And needed Feathers. He would just whiz through the MMO and kill everything he sees. He wouldn't have the need to pick up anything.

Without picking up stuff, Noobs have a disadvantage.

plushie unless your going to call yourself a n00b thats not a bad thing

you also have to remimber agro, normaly AoEs have large areas of efect and with less damage each monster + large agro

if you blast off an AoE in an area and you dont kill them all in one hit there all going to swarm you and kill you

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
thats things would hackers would like you to do neutral like really why would you use hotkeys or cheats to get money (gold) the fast way. instead i playing and earn gold the old fasion way.buy doing all that people will get really board and the game knowing that could afford what they cant get neutral
Plushie Emperor...it won't work that way. You'll have to trust me, but AoEs are fairly well-balanced against direct-attack rings. AoE won't give you a huge looting advantage.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
Qixter
Plushie Emperor...it won't work that way. You'll have to trust me, but AoEs are fairly well-balanced against direct-attack rings. AoE won't give you a huge looting advantage.

yeah after all you know that game.and there are direct attack rings?? the great but i dont know when is the exact day this game will be launched. and sorry i happen not to look deep in the forums to seel my answer im just all for the gold sweatdrop
Flame Dragon Helix
Qixter

yeah after all you know that game.and there are direct attack rings?? the great but i dont know when is the exact day this game will be launched. and sorry i happen not to look deep in the forums to seel my answer im just all for the gold sweatdrop

well they said the mmo would come out this eyar but they're not sure when
timaniac
Flame Dragon Helix
Qixter

Some time between March 11th and December 11th.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
The excitement is getting the best of me!!!

Distinct Warlord

What is AoE Rings?

It will be great a discussion with all the terms crying
Rorak Uriel
What is AoE Rings?

Area of Effect, its like if you have a ring that damages all the enimies around you.

Distinct Warlord

Maser Shakesula
Rorak Uriel
What is AoE Rings?

Area of Effect, its like if you have a ring that damages all the enimies around you.

Oh, thanks.

Someone wants to open a term dic.? xd
The Right Honorable MG
timaniac
Flame Dragon Helix
Qixter

Some time between March 11th and December 11th.
where did you get Dec. 11th at???? Last I read was before Halloween.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff