< 1 2 3 >

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[I second the Jesus Raptor ring. F*** YEA]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sheepity
Starshine
What would the raptor Jesus ring do?

I think it should be a debuff that decreases weight. -nods- Since... that is like the only thing any of our rings don't do. ;D

Omg I would use that EVERYWHERE! o.o

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
UNSUB
Starshine
Sheepity
Starshine
What would the raptor Jesus ring do?

I think it should be a debuff that decreases weight. -nods- Since... that is like the only thing any of our rings don't do. ;D

But then.. what will the weight loss pill ring do? gonk Hmm maybe loss of self esteem?

Imagine the horrible knockback.

You mean amazing. xd Not hard to imagine.. i still remember it from before they removed almost all knockback from the game. D; Landstriders were epiiiic then. biggrin

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

What the FFFF.
/downvotes

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Easley Lighthalzen
What the FFFF.
/downvotes

R4 prays for you.

emotion_awesome

Destructive Bunny

abonai
Easley Lighthalzen
What the FFFF.
/downvotes

R4 prays for you.

emotion_awesome

Let me add some special effects.

/Sprinkles holy water around

Watch out, floor is slippery, we aren't responsible for any falls gaia_angelright

Cold Creature

if Meat increase maximum health, Wouldn't naming the ring that increase maximum Stamina as "Vegetable" or "Fruits" seems more appropriate ?

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Starshine
abonai
Easley Lighthalzen
What the FFFF.
/downvotes

R4 prays for you.

emotion_awesome

Watch out, floor is slippery, we aren't responsible for any falls gaia_angelright
/burns

Destructive Bunny

Easley Lighthalzen
Starshine
abonai
Easley Lighthalzen
What the FFFF.
/downvotes

R4 prays for you.

emotion_awesome

/burns
Do not fear good sir, we are well prepared. Hospital to your left, drug rehab clinic on your right, and behind us is the Barton bar.

Shirtless Player

8,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
Skull Maximum Drive
if Meat increase maximum health, Wouldn't naming the ring that increase maximum Stamina as "Vegetable" or "Fruits" seems more appropriate ?

That is my thoughts to. But since they are going with the weight lose trend at the moment, vegies and fruits work for that too.

I think there should be consequence rings. Say you have a ring called, "Demonic Influence." This ring, for a brief of amount of time increases your attack, but makes you walk slower. Or "Angelic Influence." Increases your speed, but lowers your attack damage."

Apocalyptic Lover

Clearly after several kills, you have to repent until someone casts div or halo on you, and repeat FOREVER. EVEN AFTER YOU'RE DAZED.
Shawkeekee
It's a nice idea but gaia is lyke so nawt going 2 offend da 50% of atheists and agnostics who play zomg.
Not everyone in the world is just Catholic, atheist, or agnostic.

abonai
Offend?

We've a Shaman set already. And Angel set.
Neither encompass a specific religion. Catholicism does. And truth be told I could see it potentially causing more problems offending devout Catholics than other people in all honesty.

Fashionable Prophet

Well offend isn't da right word. But I'm shure gaia wants 2 remain unbiased on religion as $$$ is da only god dey believe in.

Apocalyptic Lover

Shawkeekee
Well offend isn't da right word. But I'm shure gaia wants 2 remain unbiased on religion as $$$ is da only god dey believe in.

PRAISE BE MAMMON

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
if you get a catholic ring, i want one for every religion ever (yes, even the one about the flying boats coming to create the earth from dinosaur bones)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff