Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Last night, a friend of mine and I got into the game on the Taiko Drum server. We located each other, and formed a crew. After traveling around, I had to restart my computer to let it install some updates. When I went back in the Taiko Drum server, I could see my friend's little blue dot on my map, but when I went to the dot, my friend was not there. I wasn't on his screen either. o_O

After a short break we came back to the game in the same server (Taiko Drum) to see if we could find each other that time. We found each other, but could not form a crew again. o_o

Has this happened to anyone else? >_>
User Image

Bump =/ Everyone's whining about the login thing suddenly..

User Image
Lol, that happened to me before.

We took screenshots to prove to each other we were there, and it turned out we were standing right next to each other.

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill...

Actually... it happened to me and my friend too.

She found me on the recruit list and invited me that way and we were able to see each other and play. I was informed it's so your page doesn't lag as bad with that many people on one screen.

And I know I'll be okay, though my skies are turning gray...
AutumnrainChaos
Use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill...

Actually... it happened to me and my friend too.

She found me on the recruit list and invited me that way and we were able to see each other and play. I was informed it's so your page doesn't lag as bad with that many people on one screen.

And I know I'll be okay, though my skies are turning gray...

Really? o_O
I tried to find my friend on the recruit list, but he wasn't there either.
I know he was in the same server though, since we have the convenience of being in the same room while playing the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff