Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was in Village Greens and was killing fluffs alone. I saw that there was a crew there so I asked if they had a spot open, they replied saying no so I continued to kill fluffs there and hopefully get a spot in the crew. The leader of that crew told me to "GTFO" and I just ignored it then they said they were going to report me for "leeching" because I was killing "their" fluffs. I don't even know what that term means. Now I have to go other places to kill stuff?

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
He can't report you. If he did, it'd make him more look bad than you.
The animated aren't his, not like he owns the game or the animated, so you're good.

Omnipresent Warlord

That's what they call an empty threat.
Environmental Unity
He can't report you. If he did, it'd make him more look bad than you.
The animated aren't his, not like he owns the game or the animated, so you're good.

Thank you, this really helped.

Dapper Dabbler

And you weren't leeching either. Leeching is when you're in a crew and you just sit there not helping or fighting to get the gold and loot anyways.

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

he was a dumbass. Ignore

Animal Animal

27,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Was it the lady from this thread? She seems pretty mad.

Killing animated from a game where you're supposed to do just that isn't a reason to report you, just enjoy your zOMG! cat_3nodding

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Counter report!
Bahha.

But in all seriousness, no, they can't report you.
Sorayo
And you weren't leeching either. Leeching is when you're in a crew and you just sit there not helping or fighting to get the gold and loot anyways.

Oh okay, thanks. Now I know the term.
Hybridjoe
Was it the lady from this thread? She seems pretty mad.

Killing animated from a game where you're supposed to do just that isn't a reason to report you, just enjoy your zOMG! cat_3nodding

No, the leader was a guy and I wasn't following anyone around. And thanks, enjoy your too.

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
ilcyok1
So I was in Village Greens and was killing fluffs alone. I saw that there was a crew there so I asked if they had a spot open, they replied saying no so I continued to kill fluffs there and hopefully get a spot in the crew. The leader of that crew told me to "GTFO" and I just ignored it then they said they were going to report me for "leeching" because I was killing "their" fluffs. I don't even know what that term means. Now I have to go other places to kill stuff?

Leeching is when someone on your crew doesn't fight...they basically stand behind the rest of the crowd watching you do all the work...It doesn't sound like you were leeching, is sound like you were minding your targets.

Beloved Friend

In actual seriousness, threatening you like that could certainly be considered flaming and/or abuse, and those things actually should be reported. But no, there's absolutely nothing wrong with killing animated, even if someone else might have wanted to.
It's considered "stealing", but leeching is when you're in a crew and hardly do any work at all while obtaining the gold and orbs other crew members would kill to get.

Best suggestion if you're fairly new to zOMG is to do all the tasks you can (flags shown on the PDA on each area) to get rings as well as orbs getting at a decent CL level after. Farming in village greens is hardly worth it and the people there are often a** hurt. Papa saw is better when it comes to farming.

Blessed Seeker

You weren't doing anything wrong ~ some people take this game way to serious, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff