Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its one of those random days when all I can do is think about the Battle System. I checked out the official site, and it's very nice, very smexy and all that; BUT- there's hardly any videos. We got that really beautiful, big screen cap before (which I stare at longingly at least once a week), but how about giving us some videos of in game fighting, or ring management...etc.?

Please and thank you.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
there are some video's on one of the stickies, several of which was posted prior to the redesign of the mmo but...still looks good

Distinct Warlord

I agree with this. But also I know that they have to take some time to do it, so...

Anyway... ¡Q, show us some videos! domokun
yeah that would be sweet. I second that notion!
Bronze L
there are some video's on one of the stickies, several of which was posted prior to the redesign of the mmo but...still looks good

If you are referring to the ones of Lanzer attacking the rock puppy and the animated puff, I've seen those 1000 times. I saw them the moment the touched the internet haha that's not what I'm interested in though, I'm interested in actual in game fighting, interacting with enemies. Things like that. I would just like to see what all of this is really really going to look like.

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i get where ur coming from its just as painstaking to wait for this as it was btawl acept it had more vids to ceep u pre ocupied that showed u what the game was like D= well i hope gaia makes vids like that soon
lol. we really need more. fan made videos are everywhere, but the real ones... are hard to find. especially there aren't much

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-online-mmo-battle/animefest-ny-07-footage-gaia-battle-info-alarmskeeter/t.36737983/ Have you seen this one? its new/old.
i was looking earlyer for anything from the latest con panals found nothing cept that someone say new art for things that already known?.. for wondercon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff