Welcome to Gaia! ::

In gaia MMO can u party?For example invite the person to the team and u can lvl up.Also can u lvl up and have skills
yea that would be cool like one guy is good at magic one is good at range and onuthers good at close quarters

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
1.) Yes, you can form parties.
2.) No, you cannot level up, instead you gain energy orbs from enemies and use them to power up your rings.
3.) Your rings are your skills.
Somewhat, maybe, no. and yes, respectively.

For more detailed answers read the stickies, and visit the website. It's all there.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Gaia is looking at ways to encourage parties. There are no character levels in this game, though; instead of levelling yourself, you level your equipment (rings) by infusing it with more and more energy orbs. Also, all of your skills are represented by rings, in much the same way spells in Final Fantasy VII are represented by Materia.
whee oh k ty ppl

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
xXEnjiXx
In gaia MMO can u party?For example invite the person to the team and u can lvl up.Also can u lvl up and have skills

Why wouldn't you be able to party?? Can't you in all good mmo's? neutral

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Platonix
Gaia is looking at ways to encourage parties. There are no character levels in this game, though; instead of levelling yourself, you level your equipment (rings) by infusing it with more and more energy orbs. Also, all of your skills are represented by rings, in much the same way spells in Final Fantasy VII are represented by Materia.

I have no idea what you just said... eek
then i cant wait for it,i hope i cant play it though sweatdrop
User Image

Yes you can party up. Read the stickies or a F.A.Q To answer the other questions.
Emomander wants to party up with me ^^
Yay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas