Perfect Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eimahj
try logging out and in, it worked to me last time
Thanks it worked great for me. 3nodding
I have this problem too and I have tried logging out and back in,restarting the computer,restarting the browser,even different accounts and it doesn;t work

Friendly Cleric

15,150 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
SAKURA2325
I have this problem too and I have tried logging out and back in,restarting the computer,restarting the browser,even different accounts and it doesn;t work

Try using a different browser.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miyaka Hana
SAKURA2325

or just buy a better computer emotion_awesome
btw can't do the bl run on saturday my brakes are shot and ill be spending the entire day in the repair shop if you could tell manda the be great razz . Think ill just be farming the reast of my zomg career XD

Friendly Cleric

15,150 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Digitalgod17
Miyaka Hana
SAKURA2325

or just buy a better computer emotion_awesome
btw can't do the bl run on saturday my brakes are shot and ill be spending the entire day in the repair shop if you could tell manda the be great razz . Think ill just be farming the reast of my zomg career XD

Some people don't work for nintendo and have a great source of income. emotion_donotwant And, I saw. ouo I'll let her know when she gets online. And don't say that, you just have to find a more convenient time. xDD

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
If you cannot log in and no amount of cache clearing, switching computers or updating flash helps, you're in luck! Until Nov.14, there's a thread at the top of the forum for bug reports. You aren't guaranteed a fix, but the more people who have the issue and report it in that thread, the better odds that it'll make the fix list.
Try a different browser I use Palemoon

Sweetheart

15,500 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
All of a sudden I am having this problem today too. I have never had it before. Did the clear cache, log out & back in, blah blah blah....I wonder what the problem is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games