Omnipresent Regular

16,750 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Married 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Eimahj
try logging out and in, it worked to me last time
Thanks it worked great for me. 3nodding
I have this problem too and I have tried logging out and back in,restarting the computer,restarting the browser,even different accounts and it doesn;t work

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SAKURA2325
I have this problem too and I have tried logging out and back in,restarting the computer,restarting the browser,even different accounts and it doesn;t work

Try using a different browser.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miyaka Hana
SAKURA2325

or just buy a better computer emotion_awesome
btw can't do the bl run on saturday my brakes are shot and ill be spending the entire day in the repair shop if you could tell manda the be great razz . Think ill just be farming the reast of my zomg career XD

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Digitalgod17
Miyaka Hana
SAKURA2325

or just buy a better computer emotion_awesome
btw can't do the bl run on saturday my brakes are shot and ill be spending the entire day in the repair shop if you could tell manda the be great razz . Think ill just be farming the reast of my zomg career XD

Some people don't work for nintendo and have a great source of income. emotion_donotwant And, I saw. ouo I'll let her know when she gets online. And don't say that, you just have to find a more convenient time. xDD

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
If you cannot log in and no amount of cache clearing, switching computers or updating flash helps, you're in luck! Until Nov.14, there's a thread at the top of the forum for bug reports. You aren't guaranteed a fix, but the more people who have the issue and report it in that thread, the better odds that it'll make the fix list.

Artaesan's King

Try a different browser I use Palemoon

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
All of a sudden I am having this problem today too. I have never had it before. Did the clear cache, log out & back in, blah blah blah....I wonder what the problem is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff