Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Cat

i don't know if it's just buggy but when i accept the task to help ribella on bill's ranch to collect chickens and try clicking on them nothing happens but i know it's not a prob with my mouse because the cows either tip or say moo if i click on them.

Enigmatic Duelist

Sc3ntless_Apprentice
i don't know if it's just buggy but when i accept the task to help ribella on bill's ranch to collect chickens and try clicking on them nothing happens but i know it's not a prob with my mouse because the cows either tip or say moo if i click on them.
It may be glitch. Refresh, change servers and if it's still like that, log out and back in. It should fix it.

Dapper Cat

Twister of blood
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
It may be glitch. Refresh, change servers and if it's still like that, log out and back in. It should fix it.

thanks just tried all that and still doesn't work, guess i'll just leave that quest for another time

Enigmatic Duelist

Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Twister of blood
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

thanks just tried all that and still doesn't work, guess i'll just leave that quest for another time
Huh. Well what do you know... Sorry man. Maybe someone else has a clue on fixing this glitch.

Dapper Cat

Twister of blood
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Twister of blood
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Huh. Well what do you know... Sorry man. Maybe someone else has a clue on fixing this glitch.

would like to know if anybody else was experiencing this but so far ppl i met in zomg didn't get to that quest yet or did it ages ago. lol, oh well thanks for your help though

Fairy

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

it's doing the same for me with the chickens and I'm having problems with a few other quests in a similar way! sad

Dapper Cat

Liliana Rosanne
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

it's doing the same for me with the chickens and I'm having problems with a few other quests in a similar way! sad

ok so it's not just me. They must've messed with something? it really sucks, i would like to unlock more quests.

Fatcat

Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Liliana Rosanne
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

ok so it's not just me. They must've messed with something? it really sucks, i would like to unlock more quests.

⇢ ★ ★ Unfortunately, it's a glitch that happens to some people and there's nothing you can do about it. Hopefully, when zOMG goes down for maintenance they'll fix some of these quest glitches.

Dapper Cat

b0nerita
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Liliana Rosanne
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

⇢ ★ ★ Unfortunately, it's a glitch that happens to some people and there's nothing you can do about it. Hopefully, when zOMG goes down for maintenance they'll fix some of these quest glitches.

oh darn, ok thanks for the info. Are they going to add new stuff or just tweak it to fix bugs? Where did you find out these updates?

Fatcat

Sc3ntless_Apprentice
b0nerita
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Liliana Rosanne
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

oh darn, ok thanks for the info. Are they going to add new stuff or just tweak it to fix bugs? Where did you find out these updates?

⇢ ★ ★ Nobody actually knows what's going to happen to zOMG during the maintenance.
The only announcement made about it can be read here.
All they've hinted at is "fixing a critical issue" which could mean anything.

Dapper Cat

b0nerita
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
b0nerita
Sc3ntless_Apprentice
Liliana Rosanne
Sc3ntless_Apprentice

⇢ ★ ★ Nobody actually knows what's going to happen to zOMG during the maintenance.
The only announcement made about it can be read here.
All they've hinted at is "fixing a critical issue" which could mean anything.

ah ok, i didn't check my anouncements in a while thanks for the link

Shirtless Millionaire

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Same thing with me. I hope they fix this soon though, because I want to get on with playng zOMG instead of being stuck there.

Cuddly Wolf

10,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Snow Ninja 500
me too Rubella don't give me the quest. It almost makes me want to stab her fats out of her stomach.
this is my new account my other 2 great accounts are banned forever but in zomg rubella is see thru and even though i accepted her quest it shows red chat bubble and it wont let me pick up chickens y

Dapper Cat

lesbianprodigy
this is my new account my other 2 great accounts are banned forever but in zomg rubella is see thru and even though i accepted her quest it shows red chat bubble and it wont let me pick up chickens y

STFU Mon
me too Rubella don't give me the quest. It almost makes me want to stab her fats out of her stomach.

PeppersFTW
Same thing with me. I hope they fix this soon though, because I want to get on with playng zOMG instead of being stuck there.

It is a big glitch and they are going to fix it when they take Zomg down soon for maintenance. I just really hope that it's not an excuse for them to discontinue the game entirely. Let's us riot if they do lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff