Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
      I've been stuck on this mission since the dawn of time & I can't seem to find the axe heads in Bass'ken lake. It's getting on my nerves and I've even tried buying the axe heads but it won't work. Suggestions?
Max out luck and make a crew.
RR4 Coyote.
Fortune's Favor. (If you have)
Halo set. (Solar Rays, Healing Halo, Divinity, and Hunter's Bow)
Have 100 Ghi.
Fitness provides luck. (I believe)
Axe heads are hard to come by.
Make sure you keep killing the pups.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Binary Mess
Max out luck and make a crew.
RR4 Coyote.
Fortune's Favor. (If you have)
Halo set. (Solar Rays, Healing Halo, Divinity, and Hunter's Bow)
Have 100 Ghi.
Fitness provides luck. (I believe)
Axe heads are hard to come by.
Make sure you keep killing the pups.

I wish I had Fortune's Favor. >->

Thank you. <3

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Hehe, found 1 out of 2/ heart

Rainbow Bookworm

23,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Hehe, found 1 out of 2/ heart

User Image

The other thing which Binary didn't mention is it's important that the Pups (or any animated you're trying to collect loot from) con green to you. This means that their information has green text & you're at an optimal level for receiving maximum loot. Basically, you need to be within 0.5 of the CL of the thing you're fighting.

If the animated are blue or yellow to you, you'll recieve less loot, and if they are red or purple, you'll receive no loot. If you're in a crew, your loot drops are based on the CL of the highest levelled player in the crew. Crews also will increase your chances of loot drops, so if you can find someone else on the same quest, you can crew up & increase your chances of getting Axe heads.

All of the 'find x loot' quests take a while, but as long as you keep your CL at an appropriate level, they should drop eventually (as an incidental note, I didn't know about the CL thing & killed nearly 1k flamingoes for Rina's feather boa quest before I figured out that I needed to drop my level to get loot).

User Image
The_Mistress_Of_Music
      I've been stuck on this mission since the dawn of time & I can't seem to find the axe heads in Bass'ken lake. It's getting on my nerves and I've even tried buying the axe heads but it won't work. Suggestions?
I never did that one. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games