Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's been awhile since I've last been on zOMG and I guess DMS finally opened to the public when I was on leave.
Can someone explain to me how DMS works? Or crew with me and play in the future? I have not a clue how DMS works! And whenever I join a crew, they don't explain it to me, so ehh, yea. :c

Thanks sosososo much in advance. c:

Fatcat

Or you guys can just stop with the self promoting and let people choose on their free wills or what's left from all this self promotion.
Here's the sticky since no one ever reads about it hence these kind of threads.
They should make Stickies so obnoxious with red 25 underlined font.

Fatcat

laughing because i wasn't even self-promoting rofl
i'm just linking them to a guide i deem as useful
she can choose to not click it out of her free will
ty for your irrelevant input
User Image

also lol @ outdated sticky, bria's guide is still on the list
gee i wonder how often the admin actually updates these things
i guess a dead sticky is better than active users posting links to newer, more updated guides? dramallama

Heckler

ba dum tis

DMS requires a lot of team work. It's a little bit trickier than all of the other areas which is why there are some lengthy guides explaining what goes down. IMO, it's still best to learn by playing. If you join a crew, make sure to let the leader know that you are new/inexperienced and any sensible crew leader will let you know what to do. x__x Of course, that means being prepared to listen and learn.

Are all of your rings at cl. 10? You should have at least 4 attacks (mantis/hack/slash + shuriken or hotfoot), 2 passives, meat, bandy, wish, and at least half if not all of your major buffs @10 before you consider playing DMS. This set should be flexible enough to get you started in any reg. crew. There are other rings of course which are acceptable to bring into DMS but that is the basic set I would recommend. If you don't have those rings at cl10, level your rings first. Having your buffs at 10 is important since assignments switch around depending on crew. Knowing how to R4 is also important. That's just the stuff I can think off of the top of my head for starting.

Either way, I'd be happy to take you on a run myself lol along with Wonnysoup :U. Just quote us whenever you have around an hr or more available to play. However, since I'm not on 24/7 there are also a few threads dedicated to helping beginners so I would suggest checking those out as well.

Fatcat

Binary Mess
Or you guys can just stop with the self promoting and let people choose on their free wills or what's left from all this self promotion.
Here's the sticky since no one ever reads about it hence these kind of threads.

They should make Stickies so obnoxious with red 25 underlined font.

Omnileech's helpful guide!

Rainbow's thread for when need a crew

Marshall's little helpers

AAIOG's guide

Teddies' thread for when you need tuna

OMFG's really helpful ring guide!

because i can do whatever i want User Image

Heckler

Binary Mess

Also seeing as the play for DMS evolves quite rapidly, I don't see what's wrong with linking someone to a somewhat updated guide or directing them to actual people who can help them rather than to a directory linking to dilapidated threads? Some of the strategies recommended by those guides such as split mob speeding are no longer used and therefore not exactly relevant during current times. x______x

O.G. Phantom

ba dum tis

Nuuu, turn around and leave while you still can!
Heed my warning.
zOMG! will only bring you frustration.

There will be no new updates for zOMG.
That alone should be reason enough not to play.

Vicious Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces