Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Fairy

I'm labeled as a CL 10.4 and all my rings in my ingame invo are gone. I'd like them back plox.
Pix: What it shows

[what I should have]

EDIT:
Okay for the ring disappearing glitch, if your rings disappear and they are still in your Gaia Invo, refresh zOMG.
Wait at the very least 10 minutes before logging back in. The rings and powerups should return by then.

Invisible Friend

TercesX

~-~-~-~

New glitch, just happened on Brain Clam
My whole crew started experiencing ring failure while in DMS. After trying to refresh most of us seemed to have lost all of our rings and powerups, both in our 'bag' and in our ring/powerup trays.

After looking into my inventory, everything seems to be in place. I'm going to try and hard d/c, and update this post accordingly.

Edt: NM, Fixed

The same thing just happened to me eek

I have closed out the zOMG window, then logged back on. Still gone.
I have completely logged out of Gaia, cleared cache and logged back onto Gaia. This time I tried the other server. Everything is still gone.
User Image

Browser: SRWare Iron (spyware free version of Chrome) 13.0.8
Windows 7 x64, SP1
Intel Core i7 2600 3.40 GHz
16GB RAM

Codebreaking Phantom

Hello zOMG Development Staff,

On both Bootsnake & Brain Clam servers, all rings & powerups have mysteriously disappeared.
I have posted a thread in

Browser: both IE9 & FF 3.6, & Chrome Beta.
Operating System: Windows 9

Questions:
What disappeared?
my rings (all, including equipped) have disappeared as well as powerups.

How did they disappear? ( one by one or just instantly?)
i was crewing in yellow maze on bootsnake and they instantly disappeared.

Were you able to use your rings before they disappeared?
yes. they were working fine, hours & hours of farming before they instantly disappeared.

Which server were you on?
bootsnake. i also switched to brain clam and still the same problem.

What did you CL change to?
from CL 12.0 -> CL 1.0

Were you capped at the time?
i was not, but others were capped and the same happened.

Thanks gaia!
<33

emotioneater's Bride

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
All Honey
TercesX
Vicci-Xandra17
Is thre a problem with the Clan chat? Every time I type something, it disappears, and I can't seem to see any clan chat from anyone else.

Clan chat is broken. It's been broken for ages. ^^;

~-~-~-~

New glitch, just happened on Brain Clam
My whole crew started experiencing ring failure while in DMS. After trying to refresh most of us seemed to have lost all of our rings and powerups, both in our 'bag' and in our ring/powerup trays.

After looking into my inventory, everything seems to be in place. I'm going to try and hard d/c, and update this post accordingly.
The same thing just happened to me eek

I have closed out the zOMG window, then logged back on. Still gone.
I have completely logged out of Gaia, cleared cache and logged back onto Gaia. This time I tried the other server. Everything is still gone.
User Image

Browser: SRWare Iron (spyware free version of Chrome) 13.0.8
Windows 7 x64, SP1
Intel Core i7 2600 3.40 GHz
16GB RAM

I have the same problem too. they worked the last time I was on zOMG but then when I came back on, hours later, I had no rings. I did same thing like you did (except for logging out of gaia)and still no rings. I want my rings back! crying

Brainy Bookworm

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
TercesX
Vicci-Xandra17
Is thre a problem with the Clan chat? Every time I type something, it disappears, and I can't seem to see any clan chat from anyone else.

Clan chat is broken. It's been broken for ages. ^^;

~-~-~-~

It's not just limited to my crew/instance. Bill's ranch seems abuzz with this awful glitching. :C

OMG Im glad i got off before that happened to me! I would have FREAKED!!!

The clan chat worked a couple weeks ago, but it hasn't since then. It's like it was fixed for 1 day or something.

Shoujo Gaian

14,725 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I've had quite some glitches. like sometimes my own avatar will dissapear while im in Zen Gardens. and then other times it won't even let me move my avatar stressed emotion_0A0 emotion_donotwant emotion_bigvein

Rainbow Nerd

Name: None yet.
Description Put on rings outside null, went to null to change them and I can't move them at all. It's not lag, it's nothing.
Environment: Windows 7, Google Chrome
Steps to reproduce see description
Reproducability happen to me for the first time

Rainbow Nerd

AND forgot to mention - for me it's priority number 10.

cause I can't play without the ability to CHANGE rings >< Have amulet and can't even go to freaking DMS, cause hello... my rings are STUCK on my bar ><

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Probably not a priority but the Grab that grucken mini event is sort of bugged too, sometimes when you grab a grucken it disappears from your hands but the game still claims you got it. Also on rare occasions I have been unable to drop gruckens into the well, no matter how much I click the well I am stuck with the grucken meaning I have to wait for the timer to run out for my current score to register or change servers and lose all my progress (refreshing doesn't fix the problem).

Again, is minor compared to other problems like the orb glitches but it gets annoying if you are after that 1,000 grucken badge that seems unreachable.

Invisible Friend

Blaze in Otami will not take no for an answer. She keeps giving me the quest even though I don't want it anymore.

Lonely Phantom

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Name: No Orbs
Description: I'm not getting my charge orbs
Environment: Google Chrome
Steps to reproduce: Talk to Leon about upgrading your ring for the FIRST time, talk to Elizabeth one screen up. She gives you orbs too, (Did not see them), go to null chamber
Reproducability: I don't know if it can be reproduced or not.

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
I tried to collect my daily freebies at ZOMG. However, none of the characters would give them out. crying They talk as usual, no matter how many times you click on the freebie request. No items/gold was given out at any of the freebie stations. Could you guys fix this problem. Thanks smile

Huntsman

31,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
shefoxie
I tried to collect my daily freebies at ZOMG. However, none of the characters would give them out. crying They talk as usual, no matter how many times you click on the freebie request. No items/gold was given out at any of the freebie stations. Could you guys fix this problem. Thanks smile

same here

Profitable Phantom

This. ^^^

Where: Barton Town + Village Greens

Browser: Chrome
Tylee_Ra
shefoxie

same here
I also could not collect any dailies -It's never happened before, I even tried closing and reloading zOMG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff