17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Aseres
my egg-ring isn't working emo nothing happens when I click on it

/was about to tell you its a passive ring
/sees its you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ive got the starting problem where leon keeps running around even after you kill the mobs FIX IT!!!!!!!! ALREADY
I can't complete Rin And Lin's quest where you gather the mace head from the Bladed Vase. Also, their quest is showing up twice in my quest booky thing so one says to collect the stuff and the other says to speak with the twins.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
sailoranimecode
No nick name and not really sure if it's a glitch, but when in BB Full, when trying to exit, at least from the side where the pirate, is, when clicking with the mouse, it returns you to BB Full. I personally have to use the arrow key to escape from BB Full with that entrance. I don't know about the other entrance, if it has the same problem when leaving from BB Full.

Someone quote my response to her.

The problem with this one is your being teleported from BB back to BB full before you even see the screen (happens to me too)

Just move a little more towards the center (as opposed to the sides) and the issue should fix itself.

Gracious Flatterer

10,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200

Upgrade Your Ring
This seems to be stopping me from moving on to any new Quests in VG.
I can talk to Remo, who suggests that I go and talk to Leon, but Leon is silent.
I've long since moved on to other areas, but the entire VG quest chain remains broken more than two years after beginning zOMG!
If this is the same for new players, I can see where it would be a pretty big turn-off to moving forward in the game. Why spend any time getting involved with something that seems broken right off the bat?

Also, the Clutch Flyby Mini Event appears to be broken as well for me,
I was just in Zen for almost an entire Flyby, but the only thing that spawned were Clutch Infiltrators. There would be one solitary Infiltrator sitting still in several different places (by the low bridge, Wish Tree, S/E of Katsumi, by Taikos), but there were never any Clutches actually flying around Zen at all.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animal Healer

I don't really know if it is a bug or what ever but I can't seem to finish this quest (obviously) or get rid of it.
It's nibbling gramsters.
It's ALWAYS there.
Dani is no where to be found.
I tried clearing out my flash memory and stuff, but it is still there.

User Image
my purple orbs keep disappearing. iv lost about 60 of them

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh yeah, fix taunt? It's scaling is broken so it only generates hate as though it were CL 1.0. D;

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
[qoute="kenJames"]
this is a visual glitch. check either your gaia inventory or your loot in your zomg inventory, and you'll see you still have them 3nodding

just log out of zomg for ~5 minutes and log back on again to fix the glitch.

Combative Soldier

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My problem is simple. I have finished the first quest u are given in Village of the greens but it does not let me talk to Elizabeth. It doesn't even let me click on her. This has happened with other quest luckily it went away but this one remained.

(also in Barton town, the Colosseums (the doors you click on to fight) when you go in you start lagging extremly. Once you are out from there you can run perfectly fine. This also happens to my friends. It has horrible. lag. Just thought i would let you know)

Combative Soldier

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sailoranimecode
No nick name and not really sure if it's a glitch, but when in BB Full, when trying to exit, at least from the side where the pirate, is, when clicking with the mouse, it returns you to BB Full. I personally have to use the arrow key to escape from BB Full with that entrance. I don't know about the other entrance, if it has the same problem when leaving from BB Full.

dont use ur arrows. . It did this to me and my crew. i sent me back and forth 3 times before i was able to leave. once ur on the other side click straight down from where you're at. thats how i was able to get out

Invisible Friend

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but if memory serves me correctly, you can't enter DMS with the amulet equipped.

Brainy Bookworm

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
Is thre a problem with the Clan chat? Every time I type something, it disappears, and I can't seem to see any clan chat from anyone else.

Rainbow Sex Symbol

16,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Right now there is a glitch and a lot of zomg players including me are now CL 1.0 and when we go to our bags all our rings are gone as well as the powerups we bought.

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Vicci-Xandra17
Is thre a problem with the Clan chat? Every time I type something, it disappears, and I can't seem to see any clan chat from anyone else.

Clan chat is broken. It's been broken for ages. ^^;

~-~-~-~

My whole crew started experiencing ring failure while in DMS. After trying to refresh most of us seemed to have lost all of our rings and powerups, both in our 'bag' and in our ring/powerup trays.
It's not just limited to my crew/instance. Bill's ranch seems abuzz with this awful glitching. :C

After looking into my inventory, everything seems to be in place. I'm going to try and hard d/c, and update this post accordingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff