Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Giver

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Angel Ein
My charge orb counter is always zero no matter how much I get, I still can't upgrade any of my rings.

Tipsy Giver

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kuzuka
There's a BIG problem for me with the salvage option and charge orbs...
o_o

The salvage option on rings BREAKS.
Earlier today I salvaged a level 2.5 ring, to see my 80 charge orbs DISAPPEAR and the count only showing 1.
I had trouble in the past, where salvaging rings just took away SOME of my orbs...
Not all.

D:

Vicious Cutie-Pie

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
DHG xXIce ColdXx
Angel Ein
My charge orb counter is always zero no matter how much I get, I still can't upgrade any of my rings.

Same with me. If it has to do with the browser, I'm on Google Chrome.

And btw, I exit zOMG and go back in and the charge orb number still stays at zero. Last time it refreshed to the number I had, but not this time... sad
Hello, I have a weird bug, ehmm, I had my rings on 10.0 (not all the rings, but most of it) and I also had the sugar rush ring, but suddenly it all disappeared and I don't think I erased them or something, please help me to recover the cl of my rings, thanks
The orb count bug and the training area bug had just been fixed. After some testing we'll have it online pretty soon. Thank you for your patience!

Barton Sweetheart

Lanzer
The orb count bug and the training area bug had just been fixed. After some testing we'll have it online pretty soon. Thank you for your patience!

Great but what about the other bugs mentioned? Will they be fixed as well?
The orb count hasn't been fixed... for me it says I have over 100,000 orbs... which would be nice if that were actually the case, but it isn't :/ I haven't been getting the orbs I've been earning.

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
hey, what happen when the deadman's shadow bar is full??

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Lanzer

All in time,I hope. sweatdrop
Definitely a step in the right direction,thank you staff!

Captcha: Move mountains. Hehehe.

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lanzer
emotion_yatta

Barton Sweetheart

Environmental Unity
Zealand_Aquarius
Lanzer

True but I was wondering as this used to be a sticky and now it's not, hence my question. although knowing my luck it was another thread

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Environmental Unity
Zealand_Aquarius
Lanzer

True but I was wondering as this used to be a sticky and now it's not, hence my question. although knowing my luck it was another thread

This thread?
mystykanny
The orb count hasn't been fixed... for me it says I have over 100,000 orbs... which would be nice if that were actually the case, but it isn't :/ I haven't been getting the orbs I've been earning.

Sorry but I need to clarify that we've just fixed the code, but we need to test it until we can put it on the zomg server, so you won't see the changes until the testing is complete. Once the code is live we'll have a dev notice for you all.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Right now the game isn't opening for me, keep getting the infamous white screen and nothing happens no matter how long I wait.

Is happening in fishing as well so I assume it must be a flash problem, or is Firefox messing up again. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff