Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Reindeer

10,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have two glitches to report:

First, Gaia Towns: Disappearing Items:
When I'm in the Towns, my items keep disappearing. I will pick up trash, flowers, and bugs and they will appear in my backpack, but they will randomly disappear before I can save them to my inventory. When I do try to save items to my inventory, only a few items will be saved, but they will still show up in my backpack. Then, they and other items I pick up will randomly disappear before I can save the new items. In addition, even when I haven't saved for a while, my backpack will randomly get rid of everything in it. This has happened every time I've tried looking for stuff in the Towns during the last few days.

Second: Village Greens Boss: Freezing at "Normal" Level:
Every time for the last three days that I have tried to fight the Village Greens Boss at "Normal" Level, the fight freezes during the sixth wave. During that wave, the two lawn gnomes just stand there without attacking unless you attack them first. After you kill them, no more gnomes show up. I have fought the boss by myself and with crews, and this happens every time. I have not tried it on "Easy" yet, but there appears to be no problems with the "Hard" level.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

10,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kedia26
I have two glitches to report:

First, Gaia Towns: Disappearing Items:
When I'm in the Towns, my items keep disappearing. I will pick up trash, flowers, and bugs and they will appear in my backpack, but they will randomly disappear before I can save them to my inventory. When I do try to save items to my inventory, only a few items will be saved, but they will still show up in my backpack. Then, they and other items I pick up will randomly disappear before I can save the new items. In addition, even when I haven't saved for a while, my backpack will randomly get rid of everything in it. This has happened every time I've tried looking for stuff in the Towns during the last few days.

Second: Village Greens Boss: Freezing at "Normal" Level:
Every time for the last three days that I have tried to fight the Village Greens Boss at "Normal" Level, the fight freezes during the sixth wave. During that wave, the two lawn gnomes just stand there without attacking unless you attack them first. After you kill them, no more gnomes show up. I have fought the boss by myself and with crews, and this happens every time. I have not tried it on "Easy" yet, but there appears to be no problems with the "Hard" level.

Easy doesn't work either. Also, Hard now freezes on the first wave.

Distinct Survivor

9,750 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
DARKNRGY
  • Broken mini-events- Primarily ones with spawns such as Fly By in Zen and P3s in Gold Beach.

Description As much detail as you're willing to provide about what the actual problem is.
    Environment Operating system, browser version - not always important, but if you're unsure if it's relevant, just put it on there.
    Steps to reproduce Step by step instructions that we can follow to see the problem.
    Reproducability Does it always happen or just sometimes? Does it happen for everyone or just you?

• I can definitely confirm this one.
    I ran into the Fly By one in Zen a while back.
    The only Clutches that spawned were the "Boss" ones (I'm not sure of the proper name).
    They never had any "foot soldiers" with them.

Same thing the last two days in a row with the P3's in Gold Beach.
    The only ones that ever seem to show up are the squad leaders (the white ones).
    I stayed through the entire event today just to see what would happen. I stood on the Beach just to the East of the path, where there should be a lot passing through, but only ran into two or three the whole time. (I was there for almost the entire event)
    When the event was over, there had been a grand total of 14 P3's killed.
    It kinda sucked getting chewed out by the lighthouse guy, for not having killed any P3's when there weren't any there to kill in the first place. stressed

I don't know how critical people would find this glitch, because I don't think you officially "need" them to progress in the game, but it's an annoyance because it's like the Lawnmower badge one, where there's something on your list to do, but you can't do it.

Windows7
    IE9 version 9.0.8112.16241
    Flash version 11.2.202

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Champion 300
    • Grunny Harvester 150
    DARKNRGY

THIS is another post from a person who can't get past the "tutorial" with Leon.
    The OP posted a screenie along with their Topic.

I've heard of this happening with quite a few people, and IMHO, this may well be the most critical glitch affecting zOMG! right now.
    If new players can't even get past the "tutorial", zOMG! is pretty much destined to fail I should think.
    DARKNRGY

I just joined Gaia yesterday, and tried to play zOMG. I can't get past the second screen; I kill all the mobs, but the NPC is still yelling for me to use my ring. Another user in the zOMG forum advised me this is a bug that a lot of new users are experiencing.

I took a screenshot to illustrate the problem: http://i.imgur.com/BTkng.jpg

E: I see that WideEyed has already reposted my issue here. Thanks very much ^_^
    I cannot get past the tutorial either. I think it MAY be related to me logging out and back in before finishing the tutorial. As my other newb account had no issue getting past Leon in one go.
    Oh Nicu
    I cannot get past the tutorial either. I think it MAY be related to me logging out and back in before finishing the tutorial. As my other newb account had no issue getting past Leon in one go.

It's exactly. When you were able to make a guest account before, that's the exact way it does become stuck.

Also, post about it here, then make a post here linking to what you just made. Sounds silly, but I think that's what they want done.
    There's a BIG problem for me with the salvage option and charge orbs...
    o_o

The salvage option on rings BREAKS.
    Earlier today I salvaged a level 2.5 ring, to see my 80 charge orbs DISAPPEAR and the count only showing 1.
    I had trouble in the past, where salvaging rings just took away SOME of my orbs...
    Not all.

D:

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
    • Battle: KO 200
    • Battle: Counterstrike 150
    • Battle: Level Up 200
    My charge orb counter is always zero no matter how much I get, I still can't upgrade any of my rings.
    Angel Ein
    My charge orb counter is always zero no matter how much I get, I still can't upgrade any of my rings.

This is happening to me, too. My counter is always either at zero or some ridiculously large number. Also, my "Loot" and "Inventory" show my correct number of orbs, but my counter shows zero, so I can't upgrade my rings. :/

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • A Novel Idea 0
    • Conventioneer 300
    What about the fact that no one's reported seeing a GE in at least 12 hours - on either server? Is that part of the program? I suspect not. Please reply? Thanks for your hard work!
    DARKNRGY

Excitable Celebrator

9,700 Points
    • Beta Explorer 0
    • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    Name Nicknames: I don't believe there is a nickname for this glitch
    Description: When I helped kill my first golden egg, it said I already received a golden ticket after it was defeated. The golden egg was in barton town, bladed vase server.
    Environment Operating system, browser version -I use Windows 7, an HP laptop and Google Chrome for the connection.
    Steps to reproduce Step by step instructions that we can follow to see the problem: I'm not sure if you can.
    Reproducability Does it always happen or just sometimes? Does it happen for everyone or just you: During the time, a lot of other people said they received 2 golden eggs.
    I made a new account recently because I couldn't get passed this beginning part. I haven't been on Gaia in an extremely long time fwiw.

User Image

Tipsy Giver

5,600 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Forum Explorer 100
    So, I just got started up on ZOMG and initially I can't be granted the orbs the people get me, and get the first upgrade? Anything I can do to make this bug known?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff