Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Hunter

Name
Akuyi

Description
Missing End Boss Rewards
I never got the last three recpies. I know this affects many people who beat the end boss before somewhere during 2010, where there was some update to him, including the crew to teleport into Barton and not to Gold Beach anymore.
I beat him once in April 2010 and got the Crystal Fluff recipe, then had a long break. When I tried again over half a year later it told me I already received all the rewards and it keeps telling me until today.

Environment Operating system, browser version
Back then Windows... Vista probably and whatever version of Firefox was current. Now Ubuntu 11.10 and Firefox 12.

Reproducability: Does it always happen or just sometimes? Does it happen for everyone or just you?
Well, I never get a reward. It isn't everyone and it's probably noone who made it to end boss after 2010, but I know there are other people with the issue (old thread).

Wealthy Millionaire

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Profitable 100
ghi absorption~ iv been playing for 2 years...and i just noticed it but i think my ghi absorption for accuracy boost might be broken.
tripel c
ghi absorption~ iv been playing for 2 years...and i just noticed it but i think my ghi absorption for accuracy boost might be broken.

If you're working on the major ghi absorption boost, you have approximately 400 hours of active zOMG-ing to fill that bar... and you will see it move once every 4 active hours~

Wealthy Millionaire

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Profitable 100
Fr33d0m4ever
tripel c

If you're working on the major ghi absorption boost, you have approximately 400 hours of active zOMG-ing to fill that bar... and you will see it move once every 4 active hours~

ty , i was just going to go sit in barton town ...
but you said active hours...so ill go back to playing the game.
tripel c
Fr33d0m4ever
tripel c

ty , i was just going to go sit in barton town ...
but you said active hours...so ill go back to playing the game.

Moving screens, killing monsters, and chatting are what makes it move~

Also, check the "Ghi Exp" section of my guide if you want to know a bit more~
When I start in zOMG, all the orb grans from monsters, NPC's and such don't get added to my orb count.

As an example, I got a bunch of orbs from Elizabeth, but none of them actually got added to my orb count, so I still have 0 orbs.
Nvm. They showed up after I logged out, logged back in, switched servers, and exited the null. The same thing happened with another account though, so it may still need some looking into. ^^

Friendly Raider

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'd like to comment on the Shadow Orb glitch.

A few days ago I started a thread on the zOMG! bug forums, and was redirected over here.

The link to the thread can be found by clicking here.

Basically it only happens with I'm in the Null Void, the shadow orbs glitch and show a rediculous amount (somewhere around 4.7million shadow orbs) when the actual amount is far from it.

Also there have been reports of orbs that disappear after the glitch, or take more orbs than they are supposed to in order to upgrade during the glitch.

If it happens again, I'll try to grab screen shots of it, or I'll try to capture it with some recording software I have.

I rank this a 8-9 on the priority list, not only simply because of the annoyance of not knowing how many orbs you have, but because the orbs do disappear (or are taking more orbs to upgrade than necessary)
i have had a ton of bugs crying

Unbeatable Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
I've experienced the wacky orb count bug. You don't actually lose any orbs, but it is very confusing.
First you apparently lose half. Then if you go get more orbs and upgrade some more it'll go up to 462923492 something and never decrease again, though you can upgrade as much as you would have been able to with your true orb count.

So yeah, your orbs don't disappear; it's just that the display has gone 'round the bend, if you know what I mean. Totally bonkers.

Friendly Raider

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
On the contrary to the shadow orb bug,

I did lose about 20 some-odd orbs to the glitch after I closed the game when the glitch happened.
i was walking in gold beach and then all a sudden i appeared in the corner and i can't move mad
User Image
Unstickied now eek
Fingers crossed that this means they have the info that they need and work will begin.

2,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
There's a glitch in very the beginning of the game, the Village Training bit.

Picked up the Guns ring, made it to the second frame, shot the ... things attacking the commander, then shot the "boss" there, then closed the browser.
Reloaded it later, went left to the 2nd frame again, saved the commander again, but now all he does is keep running around yelling "help me, use your ring, help me, help me" and I can't seem to progress any further, the boss doesn't show up anymore either. I've been stuck in this one bloody area for 2 months.

Like a catch-22 - you have to kill the boss to progress the dialogue to leave this area,
but the boss is flagged as permanently dead.

Divine Hunter

8,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Hi theres a bug with my inventory, not sure what's going on but when i pull up my list theres strange icons like my amazing coral staff... it's icon is green ink, YOU PEOPLE TURNED MY STAFF INTO INK lol you tricked me but seriously all kidding aside fix it please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff