Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Phantom

my crew window is acting up

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Is there a bug to report when it's been at least 12 hours since anyone's reported seeing a GE anywhere, on either server?
swarf

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
I was in zOMG playing in the Kokeshi Doll Shrine and earned 49 orbs form it. After so, I went to upgrade my rings and all of them were lost after one upgrade...

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
I have earned over 250 orbs in the Saw mill but cannot use them in the null chamber to upgrade by level 6.0 rings. Grrrr, please help
I dont know if these are bugs or not but i recently completed quests in bill's ranch and when i tried to report back to the proper people involved with them (ie bill and albert) it wont let me talk to them. am i doing something wrong? or did i forget something? its really starting to get frustrating

Beloved Friend

bug bugs lots of bugs
So i need help its telling me to talk to gustav but the thing is that italk to him and get no quest
MyHappySoul
So i need help its telling me to talk to gustav but the thing is that italk to him and get no quest
I really want to get into bassen mill

Darling Trickster

18,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Maybe set the avatar a bit more onto the bridge out of buccaneer boardwalk? My avatar can't leave the place because the entrance is set too far away.

Example:
Avatar goes into buccaneer boardwalk
Avatar clicks exit to buccaneer boardwalk.
Avatar is sitting right above the mark that sends you into buccaneer boardwalk.
Avatar steps on it and ends up back in buccaneer boardwalk.

The above is what kept happening to me about five times before I gave up. Can this be fixed? crying
Hi, I got this issue where my orbs magically vanish when upgrading rings. I had 101 orbs and its even in inventory but the damn game keeps showing 0 and even signing out doesn't make it appear again.

Help is much ablied!

Ruthless Genius

I keep getting the glitch where after upgrading my rings I suddenly have 42 million. It's happened with both normal and shadow orbs.
Please Please PLEASE remove this awful temptation.

Though the orbs disappearing or not working are much more urgent, I think. I can hold out a bit longer.

Ruthless Genius

Mari Keiyou
Maybe set the avatar a bit more onto the bridge out of buccaneer boardwalk? My avatar can't leave the place because the entrance is set too far away.

Example:
Avatar goes into buccaneer boardwalk
Avatar clicks exit to buccaneer boardwalk.
Avatar is sitting right above the mark that sends you into buccaneer boardwalk.
Avatar steps on it and ends up back in buccaneer boardwalk.

The above is what kept happening to me about five times before I gave up. Can this be fixed? crying

I've gotten around it by not clicking on the border transition to the next screen, but somewhere in the middle of the screen.
I can't get past the first part with Commander Leon because no matter what I do, even if I kill the 3 creatures circling him he keeps saying he needs help and cause of it I cannot advance at all

Tipsy Bachelorette

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items