Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Berryfarmer
swarf
pirate

Time to pull out the notes I kept while documenting and seeing if any of it is useful. I'll keep this post updated as I decipher my notes. Or I could update the thread with my notes, whichever is easiest on you. Please let me know either way, I'm happy to be of service.

What: Charge/Shadow Orb Counter glitch

How
Happens sporadically when the in game counter for either type of orb has to update either by gaining orbs by quests, salvaging and drops or using orbs in upgrading rings. It happens when in both crews and solo. The current workaround is logging off and/or changing servers. It occurs more frequently when just logging into a server and when upgrading rings.

another work around for its friend (the orb counter reset)

if you earned a ring in game, salvage it to trigger the 42mil orb glitch and you can level your rings instead of having to log off.

for shadow orbs, it seems to reset only when you get a complete set (so, say your on your 39th orb on the 42mil glitch, that 40th one will reset the counter to 0)

Questionable Genius

Glad to see things are being taken seriously and stuff is finally getting done. 3nodding

Now i only they would bring back BB development gonk

Mega Borg

13,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
swarf
pirate

Berryfarmer

Time to pull out the notes I kept while documenting and seeing if any of it is useful. I'll keep this post updated as I decipher my notes. Or I could update the thread with my notes, whichever is easiest on you. Please let me know either way, I'm happy to be of service.

What: Charge/Shadow Orb Counter glitch

How
Happens sporadically when the in game counter for either type of orb has to update either by gaining orbs by quests, salvaging and drops or using orbs in upgrading rings. It happens when in both crews and solo. The current workaround is logging off and/or changing servers. It occurs more frequently when just logging into a server and when upgrading rings.

What: DMS Maps Resetting

How
Happens in crews, and can be reproduced with some certainty however finding volunteers is a tricky subject so reliable reproduction is hard to come by. When everyone dazes while progressing through DMS the practice is to leave someone to anchor the instance. When said anchor is not the crew leader the instance has a habit of resetting leaving the anchor stranded where they are and the rest of the crew having to start the instance over. This leads to the possibility of wasting time, energy and powerups. It happens more frequently in the player dubbed green rooms, hundred percent rooms and the crypt.

Additional Information

Orb counter:
original post) I've encountered this also by refreshing, and I believe it resets to the amount of orbs you had when you loaded zOMG. It then will start counting up again accurately until the next time it glitches, putting you back at your original amount.

DMS Maps Resetting:
The green rooms seem to reset when someone disconnects or the crown leaves the green rooms. Passing the crown to someone in the yellow maze, even one room away from green, will trigger a reset. The game gives you a prompt, "The leader must be in Bill's Ranch to select a difficulty setting" as someone tries to enter Deadman's Pass, which always leads to a reset yellow maze.

original post
"Just had another instance reset.

One person d/c in the green room, so we wiped. Everyone except me (leader) went to the null and then walked back to the final door of the yellow maze. Someone went into the gr, I passed the crown, awakened, walked back myself, and had the crown passed back to me. When they awakened from the green maze the "Your crew leader has to be in bills ranch" message appeared and yellow maze has been reset.

The rest of the crew was stuck in the last yellow room.

Crew disbanded."

I've also had an instance reset using the attunement door. We cleared the first green room and we wiped in the second. Several people awakened and went to the first cleared green room. The crown was passed to one of these. The rest awakened and then got the bills ranch message. We found the entrance to the yellow maze reset and when trying to get into the green rooms anyway it took us to a different "first" green room, leaving the members in the clear room stuck.

I volunteer for testing the instance reset if you ever plan on doing it c:

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
zOMG Isnt loading for me at all. Every time i try to play i can click the server but then it says connecting to server and its only half full and never finishes loading. Ive restarted my computer and still it wont load is there any reason it wont load?

Destructive Bunny

Yay! heart squash all the bugs!

Thank you so much!

My mule account has the silent Leon glitch. After you talk to Elizabeth and complete the quest to upgrade your ring. Leon has no speech bubble and you cannot click on him to do his quest.

By the way, the upgrade a ring quest has a visual glitch, it asks you to upgrade the ring to CL 2.0, but you only need to take it to CL 1.1 for the quest to be completed.

Vampire

3,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I need help.. I bought 300 gaia cash.. bought the VF: Male to Female [2] of them, and nothing shows up on my inventory. I refresh and try to refresh log in and log out. WHAT SHOULD I DO? D: I want to talk on microphone on zOMG.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Does game breaking server lag count as a bug? zOMG is literally unplayable right now.

Feisty Hellraiser

17,365 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
I tried playing zOMG today, but the screen was so off center, I couldnt see the loading bar. When did I get in, the crew pane and chat box would not show up, and the mini info thing that pops up when you click somebody, or yourself, wouldnt appear. TT.TT

Questionable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i was running around in gold coast at the bottum of the map in the middle. was about to head to the right and shift screens when it jumped me into a tree. and now i can't move. reloging didn't fix it. not sure how to get around it.

Questionable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MeSoBored
i was running around in gold coast at the bottum of the map in the middle. was about to head to the right and shift screens when it jumped me into a tree. and now i can't move. reloging didn't fix it. not sure how to get around it.
p.s i'm still kinda stuck there. and would greatly appreciate not being stuck there anymore... ty

Questionable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MeSoBored
MeSoBored
p.s i'm still kinda stuck there. and would greatly appreciate not being stuck there anymore... ty
switching servers seemed to work. no longer stuck atleast

Supportive Husband

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
swarf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it never changes havent been on in WEEKS
Mimic LOK Oxide

1) Try emptying your browser cache and flash storage~

Browser cache: Close the game window and do this:

Internet Explorer: Tools > Delete Browsing History > Temporary Internet Files

Firefox: Tools > Clear Private Data/Recent History > Cache

Opera: Top left button for drop down menu > Settings > Delete Private Data > Cache

Chrome: Wrench icon (top right) > Options > Under the hood > Clear browsing data > Cache (everything)

"Flash cache": See this thread~

2) Try a different browser if it still fails~

3) Try a different account if it still fails~

Supportive Husband

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Fr33d0m4ever
Mimic LOK Oxide

1) Try emptying your browser cache and flash storage~

Browser cache: Close the game window and do this:

Internet Explorer: Tools > Delete Browsing History > Temporary Internet Files

Firefox: Tools > Clear Private Data/Recent History > Cache

Opera: Top left button for drop down menu > Settings > Delete Private Data > Cache

Chrome: Wrench icon (top right) > Options > Under the hood > Clear browsing data > Cache (everything)

"Flash cache": See this thread~

2) Try a different browser if it still fails~

3) Try a different account if it still fails~

ive tried everything, i even uninstalled java, flash and re installed them to get it working sad i just cant load up zomg it just stays that crystal and doesnt move

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff