Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Tessa Illyanovich
darkcasperboo
What about Turtle? Is that a attack or buff?

It's armor. Terrible ring and only good for the caster.

Alright Thanks

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
heart heart

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
applesauce600
Missing sweetheart, most important ring.

Sweetheart is a fairly rare ring. Most people aren't prepared/able to save up the 3 mil it takes to get it. It's much easier for a general buff list to just go with what you can get in game. If you have any special strategies with Sweetheart etc, you can work them out with your crew.

Coffee and Lace's Darling

High-functioning Lunatic

I find it hilarious that I'm talking with a friend about organizing our group's buffs for future runs and I come across this list to make it just a little easier than remembering them all. Thanks a ton!
umm where is the actuall list?

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zzyli
applesauce600
Missing sweetheart, most important ring.

Sweetheart is a fairly rare ring. Most people aren't prepared/able to save up the 3 mil it takes to get it. It's much easier for a general buff list to just go with what you can get in game. If you have any special strategies with Sweetheart etc, you can work them out with your crew.

Also, especially in EB, it causes way too much lag than it's worth. Sweetheart is GREAT for buffing when you're helping someone out, or have a small crew--or practically anywhere but an instance with six people on screen constantly hearting. lol at those times, it becomes rather DISheartening as the lag worsens and worsens to a where you're grateful for a crawl. rolleyes

OTOH, I can see bringing it along if you have crew members who don't have meat...and you kiss ONLY those members perhaps... ninja

A Random Act of Terror
correct me if im wrong, but i thought you aren't supposed to give two armour buffs (rock and pot) to the same person ninja

thanks for this thread, though, i have it bookmarked for ease of access User Image
I know when I've a$signed, I give out one armor per person, but it's merely to make it easier to rage...since with an armor (a.k.a. 'major' buff) one at least has the option to buff for rage---while with the minor buffs, that's not possible after the first cast.

In case that's not clear--> when you rage up before casting your first buff, if you have one minor and one major--cast the minor first, then a rr1 major for a nicer rage increase....then switch rings and heal with bandage for rage till your meter's full and cast an rr4 armor---if you've cast meat on yourself before the initial rage gathering just before drowning, you won't necessarily even need to rage on clams. It's slightly more difficult with two minors, as only the first cast will give any rage---and not even then if ANY crew member already has even an rr1 of that buff---which given all the rage buffing around the null could be quite likely. lol

And ON that subject--it's a pet peeve of mine to see people cast rr1 minors all over the place AS IF that helped ANYone. rolleyes It's nothing but a pure waste of stamina, and imnsho, a form of leaching (since there's way less stamina for healing, let alone fighting.)
im so stupid
found the list
thanxs heaps

extremely helpful because gaia got rid of ring list in game help
hey i have also bookmarked this page

Timid Bunny

Nice work~ heart

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Sorry, I didn't notice someone necro'd this thread sweatdrop

Rogue

dat necro emotion_zombie