Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Same story here emo
I had to go away for a bit. came back and no ZOMG. Plus all the other good games are gone...what crap. Now its just a forum site and I'm not sure if I want to keep playing here. The items are fun, but what's the point if you can't play an actual game with the avatar. I'm sure they have their reasons for taking things down, but at the very least they could replace them with new fun games. That's why I liked coming here in the first place.
Any way, no use sobbing to a slammed door. The people running it probably don't even really care if people are upset. Its all bottom line to them. crying

Shy Friend

They say that taking down zOMG! had nothing to do with money and that it had not been making a profit for a while now and that they still left it up (wow you're doing us such a huge favour. We're in your dept) just because they love the game.

But taking in consideration the recent situation of Gaia- the hyperinflation, gold generators, the absurd amounts of announcement coaxing us to buy stuff with real money- I won't be surprised if their statement in a load of bull and they DID take down zOMG because of money.

I mean really. :/ Never expected this from Gaia. Really, extremely disappointing.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Much More Magnificent
They say that taking down zOMG! had nothing to do with money and that it had not been making a profit for a while now and that they still left it up (wow you're doing us such a huge favour. We're in your dept) just because they love the game.

But taking in consideration the recent situation of Gaia- the hyperinflation, gold generators, the absurd amounts of announcement coaxing us to buy stuff with real money- I won't be surprised if their statement in a load of bull and they DID take down zOMG because of money.

I mean really. :/ Never expected this from Gaia. Really, extremely disappointing.

I agree . PLus they were being god damn lazy about it .

Shy Friend

DSDragon star
Much More Magnificent

I agree . Plus they were being god damn lazy about it .
Yeah, maybe if they had put the amount of effort they do in trying to convince us to buy Gaia Cash into trying to fix the apparent problem in the zOMG! code, maybe it would've been up and running right now.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Much More Magnificent
DSDragon star
Much More Magnificent

Yeah, maybe if they had put the amount of effort they do in trying to convince us to buy Gaia Cash into trying to fix the apparent problem in the zOMG! code, maybe it would've been up and running right now.

Exactly . BUt instead , they ran . Cuz they couldn't handle it .

Shy Friend

DSDragon star
Much More Magnificent
DSDragon star
Much More Magnificent

Gaia is slowly becoming like like every other game out there. Greedy for money. Ready to trample anything in their way to money. It's all because of that new guy in charge.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Much More Magnificent
DSDragon star
Much More Magnificent
DSDragon star
Much More Magnificent

Gaia is slowly becoming like like every other game out there. Greedy for money. Ready to trample anything in their way to money. It's all because of that new guy in charge.

We need someone better the that . Literally for sure .
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-unofficial-petition/t.94759307/

Divine Cyclops

say yes to zOMG! 3nodding

Loyal Friend

6,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Friendly 100
i came back to play zOMG! and now its gone crying crying crying i really miss playing it. it was special to me and my friends because we could play together and now.....its gone

Animal Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Berryl
Wicked Ryda Antz
zOMG! is the only reason I came back...
AND ITS GONE!!!
damnit

Me too

Now that zOMG its no longer available... what the hell im going to do @gaia ???!!!! It becamed sooo boring....

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Aniuzkafa
Berryl
Wicked Ryda Antz
AND ITS GONE!!!
damnit

Me too

Now that zOMG its no longer available... what the hell im going to do @gaia ???!!!! It becamed sooo boring....

I agree with you there .
They ruined this site... nobody is gonna log onto gaia to play some game like Smashblox talk2hand

Liberal Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Berryl
Wicked Ryda Antz
AND ITS GONE!!!
damnit

Me too

Same here!