Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Raine_Hinata
Ooh., awesome guide. I have a question for any and everyone however. Does anyone know how to add the 'badge' box to your profile IF you have a custom profile theme? I'm not sure how to add it in now, and I have a bunch of badges I want to show off, lol.

I'm not sure... you could possibly look at the profile of someone with current style and grab some of the source code....

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I am awfully disappointed.

Quote:
Garlic Harvester: Defeat 500 Garlic to earn the Garlic Harvester badge.

Not crusher. sad

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
little lizard
Also Zeek Slider, what about that quest doesn't work? I've done it, maybe it's just a glitch?
Candice just won't talk to me. There's no (...) over her head. I've talked to Rina and exhausted all the conversation options, but Candice? No dice.

Lundana Sefur's Husbando

Dapper Allegiant

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zeek Slider
little lizard
Also Zeek Slider, what about that quest doesn't work? I've done it, maybe it's just a glitch?
Candice just won't talk to me. There's no (...) over her head. I've talked to Rina and exhausted all the conversation options, but Candice? No dice.
Are you sure you picked the right options for Rina in one conversation? (aka the convo box not closing)

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
~xX[Twilight.Shade]Xx~
Zeek Slider
little lizard
Are you sure you picked the right options for Rina in one conversation? (aka the convo box not closing)
Yup. Talked to her about pets, flowers, colors, even did that weird "pick how to SQUEEE" dialoge tree.

Candice won't talk.

Toothsome Hoarder

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Zeek Slider
~xX[Twilight.Shade]Xx~
Zeek Slider
little lizard
Yup. Talked to her about pets, flowers, colors, even did that weird "pick how to SQUEEE" dialoge tree.

Candice won't talk.

For me, what worked with Rina was talking about pets and picking "I like them all!" She should respond saying you're her FRIEND (she really does caps it). Try talking to Candice right after that.

Professional Genius

HP for buzzsaws: 150-157, depending on how close they are to the sawmill.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I might as well ask this here, as you guys somehow completed it already XD
I need some advice, my current rings are:

Left hand:
Mantis CL3
Hack CL3
Slash CL3
Solar rays CL2

Right hand:
Bandage CL3
Meat CL3
Teflon CL1
Fitness Cl3

Ive been finding this set is okay for soloing but im not too sure about the teflon, been switching between that and a CL1 defib.

The fitness I kinda want to switch for a more active ring too, but the number of orbs ive put into it makes me reluctant.

Also tempted to go for two sets, as I have the makings of a pirate and chef set there.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
NEVER EVER give up teflon... Without it.... you pretty much instantly die in the end areas. whee whee whee whee

Edit: A lot of the Animated have some knockback effects that'll make it hard if you don't have a decent distance ring. So Fitness is a nice solution to that problem.

As for Pirate+Chef, it's a great solo grouping. Ninja+Chef is also another great solo grouping.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then

User Image

Noob

hello i have a question i saw this badge called 'i can almost touch the star' badge.. do you know anything about that and how to get it..

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
soniichi05
hello i have a question i saw this badge called 'i can almost touch the star' badge.. do you know anything about that and how to get it..

It's for visiting the lookout at the Aqueduct which is also where the Null Chamber happens to be.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----

User Image

Shy Rogue

soniichi05
reach the overlook (where the crystal is) at old aquaduct

Shy Rogue

Tiny5th
I might as well ask this here, as you guys somehow completed it already XD
I need some advice, my current rings are:

Left hand:
Mantis CL3
Hack CL3
Slash CL3
Solar rays CL2

Right hand:
Bandage CL3
Meat CL3
Teflon CL1
Fitness Cl3

Ive been finding this set is okay for soloing but im not too sure about the teflon, been switching between that and a CL1 defib.

The fitness I kinda want to switch for a more active ring too, but the number of orbs ive put into it makes me reluctant.

Also tempted to go for two sets, as I have the makings of a pirate and chef set there.

take out meat for de-fib if you have your heart set on a defib, Teflon is to good to give up,. thats a pretty good set.

Fitness is a passive buff that raises all stats particulary weight and luck, I wouldnt can it if its filled with orbs

Noob

oathkeeper005
soniichi05
reach the overlook (where the crystal is) at old aquaduct

old aquaduct in barton?.... i never heard of it. the crystal(null chamber)?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff