Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Shark Attack and Guns are my favorite distance attacks.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image
Wow, very nice guide.
So basically, the only reward you recieve from the quests is the badges?

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
xxFireflyHotaru
Wow, very nice guide.
So basically, the only reward you recieve from the quests is the badges?

Almost every quest gives you gold, charge orbs and null fragments, some give you loot, recipes or rings. Badges are usually aquired by killing so many of a type of monster or by reaching a landmark.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yes, what aquaticstone said. whee

I have that info listed under my General Hints and Tips. whee whee

Maybe I'll just go add it to every quest later to make it more clear.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then

User Image
We're just badge-obsessed. xd

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Badges are indeed pretty... *pets my profile*

----
FTS, it's Battle
----

User Image

Shy Rogue

I feel special, I was one of the first on your list of thanks >.<

Also, you may want to note, It is possible to find all the wish tree locations (and even the null crystals if you know how) at CL1 (though there is a method to doing it)

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
But you wouldn't be able to get the wish trees quest at CL 1 since you'll have to defeat Kat's doll... though I suppose if someone helped you out by crewing and killing it for you...

----
FTS, it's Battle
----

User Image

Shy Rogue

Bria_Teragram
But you wouldn't be able to get the wish trees quest at CL 1 since you'll have to defeat Kat's doll... though I suppose if someone helped you out by crewing and killing it for you...

----
FTS, it's Battle
----

User Image

thats true, I only ment to make a point that you could simply do the entire quest and stock up on the rewards rather than wait. and the crystals part is helpful for stalking your friends down.
That doesn't work so well, Bria. Found out last night, you have to not only hit it, but you can't have it leave the screen it spawns in. SO, yeah. sweatdrop
I never stopped in to say how perfect this guide is.

What to do, what to do. I've completed every quest up to the Gardens, including getting badges (non-goof at least) The first Garden quest requires you to kill a boss, and there aren't enough people that far in the game to get a team together.

Anyone have tips? I'm CL 2.8. I supposed I could always ravage Dead Mans Pass over and over again for orbs, but that does get old.
woohoo im in the special thanks ^^

oh and a little info i think would be helpful to put in the guide. you can get both rewards for finding kasumi for the guard and rubella. just make sure you talk to both of them to get both quests before talking to her. you get both rewards that way.
Avis Pandora
I never stopped in to say how perfect this guide is.

What to do, what to do. I've completed every quest up to the Gardens, including getting badges (non-goof at least) The first Garden quest requires you to kill a boss, and there aren't enough people that far in the game to get a team together.

Anyone have tips? I'm CL 2.8. I supposed I could always ravage Dead Mans Pass over and over again for orbs, but that does get old.

Old, but the chest there always drops an orb, from what I can tell, and it's a quick run. Sometimes the only thing TO do.
So it sounds like the main thing now is to do a good 25 box runs for dead mans pass.

I tried to snag the ones in the Gardens, but it won't let you open them up (you probably have to beat the animated in the area)

Newbie Noob

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bria_Teragram
Shark Attack and Guns are my favorite distance attacks.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----

User Image
shark attack doesnt have much range tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out