Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Question: How do you complete the Memento Dedector quest in Gold Beach. I don't understand how to find what I need and get it. sad

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Is there any chance of this thread ever being updated with new content? Or are there other guide threads that I can find?

Aekea Soldier

NarutoBetaUchiha
Question: How do you complete the Memento Dedector quest in Gold Beach. I don't understand how to find what I need and get it. sad

By now you have probably already found them all, but if not then this page has a map where they are all marked out.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Oh, wow, I totally necro'd this thread. Oops.

Aekea Soldier

twilight crucifix
Oh, wow, I totally necro'd this thread. Oops.

Last post was a month previous so it wasn't that bad. And hey, I think they still link this thread from a sticky so continued activity is to be expected even if the guide isn't up to date any more.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
That's true. What all is missing from this guide? Maybe it can be filled in by others....

Quotable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
How do you get a higher level than 10.0???

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Chiibi_Pangea
How do you get a higher level than 10.0???
You need to go to Deadman's Shadow (DMS) that is located through the gate that is near where you find Stoochie the Cow (The VonHelson Twins are there now).

In order to get into DMS, you need:

1) A Bloodstone Gem

2) A Bloodstone Amulet

or

3) Wait till the community bar at the top of the zOMG forum gets full and DMS is open to the public for 3 days.

Bloodstone Gem/Amulet

The only difference between the two is that the Amulet was a limited edition item that you could equip, where you can't equip the Gem. So, in a nutshell: The amulet is more expensive an item, and really not worth it unless you really want it xD

To get an Amulet:

1) Buy it off the MP

2) Have a really, really, really, nice friend heart

3) Win it in a dice game (Current game run by JK here)

To get a Gem:

1) Buy from the Gaia Cash Shop

2) Buy from the MP

3) Have a really nice friend heart

After you get into DMS, you will be able to defeate monsters in there for things called Shadow Orbs (Shorbs). These enable you to level up to CL.12.

The catch:

In order to level up to CL 11, it takes 10 Shorbs per dot on the ring to level.
In order to level up to CL 12, it takes 20 Shorbs per dot on the ring to level.

You only get around 1 Shorb per monster, so you have to be extremely patient to level all the way up.

Rings:

It is advised that you have all your rings at CL 10 before you attempt DMS because those monsters are all levels higher than 10. The most important rings there are is Meat and your buffs. heart
was the map showing the tombstones ever restored /replaced?

Dabbler

The Deadman's Pass tombstone picture labeling it with the numbers, isn't showing for me. emotion_0A0
Help?
you dont have the wish tree visions
that is also a quest

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
That's because this thread is outdated. People still hang around to help and be helped, but the info on the front page is way out of date.

Beloved Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I've got a question!
Your CL: 3.4
Rings: N/A
Question: For some reason I can't even get to the peelungers quest >o< like whenever i talk to elizabeth all she says is keep up the good work basically. how do i get to it? do i need to lower my cl?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff