Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gothic Rebecca
Anchor Bug, Village Greens. Same place I mentioned before. Lower right, where only the flamingos spawn. Third one I've seen today.

im in zen/airfluff . . . must destroyXDlol

Perfect Saint

Gothic Rebecca
Anchor Bug, Village Greens. Same place I mentioned before. Lower right, where only the flamingos spawn. Third one I've seen today.

I've seen those guys while egg hunting so many times.
That's pretty much how I'm finding them. I figure if they're in the same spot for more than a half hour while I'm running my rout, and I'm always sniping eggs in their screen, they must be a bot.

Do I shoot the flamingo and maybe get twelve gold, or do I shoot the egg and get as much as a hundred and fifty gold? Hmmmmmmm.....

Perfect Saint

Gothic Rebecca
That's pretty much how I'm finding them. I figure if they're in the same spot for more than a half hour while I'm running my rout, and I'm always sniping eggs in their screen, they must be a bot.

Do I shoot the flamingo and maybe get twelve gold, or do I shoot the egg and get as much as a hundred and fifty gold? Hmmmmmmm.....

The flamingo. Because you were doing it for the lulz and lulz are priceless.
Myrielle

The flamingo. Because you were doing it for the lulz and lulz are priceless.

Touche.

Versatile Cutesmasher

Ran into 4 bots today.
they just keep coming Im by one right now in VG.

Perfect Saint

That's the problem with abandoned features: people will find the gaps and loopholes and it might take forever to close and the effect might extend to disrupt the economy again and then the regular players get punished some more with further nerfing.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
That was fun XD

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Erynne
User Image

There were 6 of them scream

And lol I'm no elitist.

But emotion_awesome for posting~
Just emerging from a hiatus, I'm stunned to see so many bots. I realize there have always been bots, but I'd maybe see one every two or three months. Including the ones that Owlie FUBARed last night, I've personally seen nine bots in less than 24 hours. Obviously, as indicated by this thread, there has been at least twice that much bot activity. That's INSANE!

Perfect Saint

Owlie
Erynne
User Image

There were 6 of them scream

And lol I'm no elitist.

But emotion_awesome for posting~

That's okay, I think you are safe. I think she meant for you to beat the 'EndBOTS' three more times to become one.

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Myrielle
That's the problem with abandoned features: people will find the gaps and loopholes and it might take forever to close and the effect might extend to disrupt the economy again and then the regular players get punished some more with further nerfing.

Aside from the obvious lulz, this is my greatest concern. Even if zOMG is shelved because it didn't profit Gaia enough in their opinion, it still has the potential to disrupt their precious precious marketplace if left unattended. =/

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
abonai
Myrielle

Aside from the obvious lulz, this is my greatest concern. Even if zOMG is shelved because it didn't profit Gaia enough in their opinion, it still has the potential to disrupt their precious precious marketplace if left unattended. =/

I agree.

I propose dazing every bot that we see. If they get discouraged, maybe they'll stop.

Worth a try?

Generous Millionaire

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
Omg.
I was the first person to find them
I didn't know what to do
so i just reported each of them
I'm happy to know something was done.

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Owlie

Worth a try?

The way I see it, the person behind them has a lot more free time and resources, and a lot less life than I do. I'd have a couple goes at it, but I'd rather spend more time shorbing up my rings. XD

Worth the lulz, fo sho, but as far as effectiveness goes, reporting and calling the dev's attenton to it may work better.

Another thought: the puppeteer is probably reading our thoughts on the matter. I FEEL YOU WATCHING AND IT'S CREEPY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff